Redpill me on dairy

Redpill me on dairy.

Are there benefits to eliminating it from your diet even if you don't have any allergies or intolerances?

Attached: 4B06E246-504B-4FE7-B8DF-B7CBE32D9B27.jpg (770x437, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
tinyurl
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22361077
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5370511/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21826531
circ.ahajournals.org/content/130/18/1568
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976

>After the intake of cow milk, serum estrone (E1) and progesterone concentrations significantly increased, and serum luteinizing hormone, follicle-stimulating hormone and testosterone significantly decreased in men.

Yes, you no longer contribute to an industry of torture, canibalism and rape of inocent earthlings

commercial milks are over pasteurized and fuck up your guts

non grass fed cows most likely ate gmos which contain onions

buy raw organic

This might come as a shock to you but you don’t need to be breast fed by a cow.

which contain soi

fuck you mods

It has nothing to do with what they eat but the current methods in which cows are pregnant most of the time they are milked to increase production and this yields much higher estrogen concentration in the milk.

Causes cancer, heart disease, and contains actual fucking estrogen like all other animal products. Plenty of healthy plant-based alternatives.

Or, as I like to call it, Hollywood

Attached: 1523144203964.png (600x800, 591K)

forgive me i mixed up soi with estrogen

>you

Attached: E6EE4EF7-6AB8-4D66-8BFD-32C29E00E2AA-3382-000002B22E8A0EB2.jpg (988x1059, 116K)

I'm just pointing that buying "raw organic" doesn't change this fact.

>Redpill me on dairy
It's protein heaven

t. low test induced by dairy

Phytoestrogens and Disease: tinyurl com/hfxu23q
Phytoestrogens and Heart Disease: tinyurl com/zg2nh7a
Phytoestrogen and Kidney Disease: tinyurl com/jtwyanb
High onions can result in 59% less breast cancer study: tinyurl com/j8ywsra
Onions yields 13% lower LDL/Bad Cholesterol Study: tinyurl com/hhf4weq
Onions and Men Hormones Study: tinyurl com/hsu4wqk
Meta-analysis on men, onions and phytoestrogen extracts: tinyurl com/ja5s9k2
Phytoestrogen content of various foods: tinyurl com/z3kpvsw
n=220 2 years onions study: tinyurl com/z4tbb7d
Meta-analysis on 47 studies no estrogen change: tinyurl com/hsm6ctb
Onions being fine for men: tinyurl com/zwddamh

Think of it this way: An estrogen molecule is like a jumbo jet that attaches to the Jetway of an airport. It discharges passengers into the terminal, which is suddenly a busy, noisy place. Phytoestrogens, being weak estrogens, are like small, private planes with few passengers and no cargo, yet they still occupy the Jetway after landing. When phytoestrogens occupy the cell, normal estrogens cannot. Plant estrogens do not eliminate all of estrogen's effects, but they do minimize them, apparently reducing breast cancer risk and menstrual symptoms
Onions isoflavones activate your body's estrogen receptors, proteins that detect the presence of estrogen and carry out effects such as changes in gene expression. However, isoflavones do so more weakly than your body's natural estrogen. If estrogen is absent, isoflavones weakly activate the estrogen receptor, mitigating the effect of low estrogen. If estrogen is abundant, isoflavones interfere with the activity of natural estrogen, limiting the effect of high estrogen levels. Since the structure of isoflavones is similar to estrogen, isoflavones may decrease your body's production of estrogen and increase the rate of estrogen degradation due to feedback mechanisms that control estrogen levels.

Attached: image.png (780x617, 619K)

I'm convinced that as far as health is concerned nearly everybody would be better off eliminating dairy from their diet
but some dairy products are delicious, convenient, cheap and great as sources of protein and eating dairy makes me feel white as fuck, so I'm sticking to it

>you

Attached: 343F42CA-2BA5-4FB0-BC07-37C599F77D87-4115-000003434EEDDCCE.png (1159x665, 231K)

>dairy is bad for you
No, pasteurized commercial dairy is shit. Get yourself some grass fed organic raw milk and cheese, make some kefir too. Raw butter is amazing too. If you want studies and proof go to realmilk.com

This is obviously a shill thread. Fuck off with the vegan agenda.

Attached: 694C9770-5F4A-4262-B1A2-94194F145103-5858-00000463EB0848B6.jpg (680x576, 278K)

why would you ever want dairy in the first place if you can just eat a steak?

chez tes gud

>zero arguments other than mindless regurgitation of Jow Forumstard memes
So THIS is the the power of dairy estrogen...

Attached: graphic-1[1].gif (450x291, 14K)

realrawmilkfacts.com

But can you post studies conducted with raw dairy from healthy pasture raised animals?

>raw estrogen is better than pasteurized estrogen
>doesnt realize that some of the things he has listed as "benefits" on his pic are actually inflammatory and participative in cancer (like fibronectin, gamma-interferon, excess of lymphocytes, forgets to mention intact inflammatory casomorphins and neurotoxic galactose)

this
Thanks to the government it is nearly impossible to find good milk in most places. You usually have to contact a farm and buy it with some 'not for human consumption' sticker or some shit on it and say it's for your pets. Fucking dairy industry and government used regulations mandating pasteurization or preventing sales of raw milk as a method of market capture and fucked over the consumer. Meanwhile they use shitty breeds raised in shitty CAFOs fed shitty food like corn/onions in order to produce shitty milk that MUST be boiled in order to prevent it causing illness.

Bullshit. Studies like these never sort out the confounding variables. Pasteurization and all the conditions I mentioned above are big ones. Instead, they treat all milk as if it were from the industrial sources. Fucking crooks.

That wouldn't change shit as it's still coming from a fucking lactating female animal that produces estrogen and progesterone and puts it in its milk no matter what

Pasteurization doesn't add estrogen fucking retard.

Raw milk from grass fed cows has a fuckload of CLA, proven to fight cancer. Post a reply and get another $.02 you shitskin third world shill.

>he thinks superior Greek dairy is comparable to amerimutt diaRHEA
>he doesnt have his own goat milk

Attached: mmmmmmmmilk.png (381x373, 152K)

Where's the study to prove that?

means nothing unless you show a study that those things have the same effects when consumed as raw milk

>T lymphocytes and vascular inflammation contribute to stress-dependent hypertension.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22361077

>Fibronectin has been shown to play a central role in processes associated with tumor progression.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5370511/

>Interferon-gamma induced adipose tissue inflammation is linked to endothelial dysfunction in type 2 diabetic mice
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21826531

>this one beneficial things outweights all the extremely negative properties of raw milk

Sure, projecting shill. And it doesn't contain a "fuckload" of CLA. Safflower Oil is the highest source of CLA and doesn't contain the "fuckload" of cancer-causing agents raw milk does.

the excess estrogen comes from the shitty breeds the dairy industry uses fuckwad

GOATS MILK
>GODS MILK
GOATS MILK
>GODS MILK
GOATS MILK
>GODS MILK
GOATS MILK
>GODS MILK
GOATS MILK
>GODS MILK
GOATS MILK
>GODS MILK
GOATS MILK
>GODS MILK
GOATS MILK
>GODS MILK
GOATS MILK
>GODS MILK
GOATS MILK
>GODS MILK
GOATS MILK
>GODS MILK
GOATS MILK
>GODS MILK
GOATS MILK
>GODS MILK
GOATS MILK
>GODS MILK
GOATS MILK
>GODS MILK
GOATS MILK
>GODS MILK
GOATS MILK
>GODS MILK
GOATS MILK
>GODS MILK
GOATS MILK
>GODS MILK
GOATS MILK
>GODS MILK
GOATS MILK
>GODS MILK
GOATS MILK
>GODS MILK
GOATS MILK
>GODS MILK
GOATS MILK
>GODS MILK

>thinks his organic milk uses special breeds
>literally doesn't know what he's talking about

The higher estrogen comes from a method to increase production which forcefully put cows in pregnancy for most of their lives. There is no rule for organic milk producers to not do this.

>mentions oils high in PUFA as healthy
enjoy your inflammation from your weak, shitty veg oils breaking up from heat light and mechanical forces
>totally natural to eat fucking safflower oil
moron

Go read any basic undergrad biology textbooks that cover endocrinology and physiology of lactation

>there are people out there that think vegetable oils are healthier than raw milk
Oh wow. Umm, just keep eating what you want to eat I guess.

>never heard of High Oleic Safflower Oil

The absolute state of dairy industry shills. Hey bro, I'd tell you to kys but you're already doing a pretty good job at it.

Attached: 1524762639415[1].png (675x1500, 1.88M)

yes, cook with it, too
keep frying up that falafal in it
eat it everyday

But you're the one making the big claim that milk is full of estrogen, is bad for you, etc. But when I make the small suggestion to make this claim for real milk, you back down. Yeah stay in your lane brainlet.

>totally natural to suck on cows tits and imagine it's healthier in its raw form with more of its cancer-causing components that you think are beneficial

balding gyno retard deteced

fuck the dairy industry
and fuck vegan morons who don't understand nature or science

>calls people brainlet
>thinks the process of pasteurizing milk somehow adds litteral mamalian estrogen

rly made me think

Attached: 1503606398576.jpg (900x968, 209K)

>thinks oleic acid is a pufa

Dunning-Kruger effect right here small brain.

>muh processed seed oils are healthy
moron

looks like it is the waste product of producing paint thinner
fucking classic

Didn't know dairy estrogen makes one project this hard. Didn't know it makes one too illiterate to understand a babby book chapter on how steroid hormones are transported into milk either.

circ.ahajournals.org/content/130/18/1568

LA can be elongated to arachidonic acid (AA) and subsequently synthesized to a variety of proinflammatory eicosanoids, which may increase CHD risk.18–20 However, this speculation is not supported by randomized controlled feeding studies, in which dietary intake of LA was not found to increase inflammatory markers, including C-reactive protein, cytokines, fibrinogen, soluble vascular adhesion molecules, plasminogen activator inhibitor type 1, or tumor necrosis factor-α.21

>49 replies
>16 posters
Look at how hard this shill earns those $.02 per post.

A few people having a conversation on a slow board is nothing special and isn't caused by "shills". Seek help you delusional faggot.