Is there compelling scientific evidence to suggest that creatine damages your hair?

Is there compelling scientific evidence to suggest that creatine damages your hair?

Attached: JUSTed Bieber.jpg (990x558, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2185062/Justin-Bieber-slams-Prince-Williams-thinning-locks.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14636102
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29138605
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29345167
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29214923
suppversity.blogspot.com.ar/2013/10/creatine-dht-hair-loss-prostate-cancer.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14757277
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11252073
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14685870
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19741313
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its literally only if you're a baldlet already

Justin if you are reading this, shave your head

Protip: The balding epidemic among gymrats comes from DHT-laced protein shakes. Look it up.

He-he's going to make it, right?

Attached: justinbieber.jpg (800x800, 105K)

Creatine can increase your DHT levels. DHT can weaken your hair follicles and in the final stages the hair falls out. That is, if you are sensitive to DHT. If you have MPB it is likely that you are sensitive to DHT, so Creatine will accelerate hair loss. Basically, if you are genetically doomed to lose hair anyway, Creatine will speed up that process. If you aren't sensitive to DHT, elevated DHT levels probably will not cause any hair loss.

Damn is this real? He's only like 21.

baldlet implies you are underdeveloped in baldness

meaning you have a full head of hair

hairlet is the proper usage

It's both. Protein shakes and creatine.

Ever wodner why only Jow Forums guys get bald? Ever wonder why the balding epidemic started when gym culture became mainstream? Ever wonder why no other board even thinks about balding prematurely?

Now you know.
And you can never un-know.

Yeah and he's been on propecia since he was 16. Looks at this guy projecting his insecurity

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2185062/Justin-Bieber-slams-Prince-Williams-thinning-locks.html

do you think he's gonna hope on Duta and Estradiol lmao

I don't know what they are but yes

Justin is now getting JUSTed.

Justice.

no

I thought Chad never ages

He's on minoxidil for sure but not applying it correctly. You're meant to rub it in properly and get it all out of your hair, otherwise it takes on that hard gel like look that he's got in this pic.

I know because I'm also on minoxidil.
Works very well for me, don't look like I have hairloss at all. Propecia didn't work for me in the slightest

I thought excess test in your blood causes baldness, considering the average gymrat is producing a large amount of test naturally even if he isn't doping

imagine how many drugs hes done. how many young 18 year old girls hes penetrated?

bieber a chad lmao

dam he looks terrible nowadays, drugs and party are getting to him

he can get the most expensive hair transplants every day of the week for the rest of his life anyway, doesnt even need pills

A part of your testosterone (I think around 10%) gets converted into DHT, so higher test usually also means higher DHT. Again, high DHT will only cause hairloss if you are sensitive to it. You can have high test, high DHT, low DHT sensitivity and not lose any hair due to DHT.

He's no Chad. Without Disney making him he'd be literal nothing.

Literally.could. be a transexual too. Look at tiny shoulder width etc

A grim reminder of what has been lost.

Attached: tumblr_p61e8rUoB21tdxurto1_540.jpg (540x750, 55K)

Jesus. Can he make it back?

No. For him, the slaying is over.

It raises dht to unnaturally high levels. Eliminate it from your diet and supps

Attached: 1526638153169.png (1942x836, 194K)

>Ever wodner why only Jow Forums guys get bald?

What the fuck are you talking about? 90% of skinnyfat numales are balding, I can't say the same for fit guys.

He's got atleast a few years left

You are all absolute faggots

Dude literally everyone's hair recedes in their 20s. I don't know how Jow Forums got it in the hivemind that any sort of hairline change is a death sentence, but it happens to literally everyone. I feel like the people on Jow Forums just never paid attention to hairlines until they saw a slight change in theirs, and now they think they are some sort of outlier.

>TFW bitter hairlets are pushing the antis0y meme so everyone ends up bald like them
You fucking mongs

Been on creatine for 10 years and my hairline is still intact and I'm 32.

As far as I understand, creating accelerates balding in people who are already genetically predisposed to going bald. If baldness isn’t a genetic likelyhood for you, it won’t make it happen any faster. If you’re gonna be a cue ball by 50, daily creative used might bring that number down to 40.

Lol he's still extremely rich and famous. He could go full bald and still be a slayer. And he already has a gigantic fanbase that thinks he's gorgeous so even if his hair changes dramatically, a large portion will still like how he looks cause they already have for years

>have vegeta hairline
>use creatine for one month
>see creatine memes
>belive i got this hairline because of it
>stay away from creatine for 1 year
>notice pic from before usage of creatine
>always had a vegeta hairline
>even as a kid
Fuck this meme
Only gaingoblins push this meme

Bieber's hairline is normal you dumb tards baka basedfam

This. -Let is a suffix making you lack it.

I mean he is famous rich and does whatever he wants. Id say he is a chad, exept not a ripped one. He did make it, if you think about success in the world.

Like 1 in 10 000 gets effected by hairloss by creatine. It isnt so straight so crestine automagically makes your hair fall of. I have super good thick hair, super high DHT as it is. I took creatinr beford but I dont notice any difference now in tperformance

Youre seriously retarded

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-18-09-13-47.png (1440x2560, 983K)

Creatine will 100% increase your lifts after taking 5 gr every day for 21 days, and then maintaining that dosage for the rest of your lifting life. It takes 21 days to take effect as it works through creatine-phosphate saturation.
It will increase your lifts.
You do not need a "loading phase" - just take 5 gr every day.

It will also increase your DHT 40- 60% above your base after only 7 days of taking it. DHT is highly associated with Male pattern baldness, but there are no clinical studies which directly correlate the two together. They all end up with "it depends on your genetics."

>if you have a genetic predisposition to balding, then creatine could speed up the rate at which you begin balding.

If you're really worried just save money for hair transplant treatment which has been shown to work fine, and you need to remember that as far as women are concerned - your overall success matters way more than your looks, so if you're lifting for mires you're doing it wrong and if you're not hustling everyday to make yourself a wealthier and well rounded person none of it matters.

Sources:
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14636102
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29138605
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29345167
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29214923
>suppversity.blogspot.com.ar/2013/10/creatine-dht-hair-loss-prostate-cancer.html
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14757277
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11252073
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14685870
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19741313

Same here. Looking at old pics I was full on Dracula hairline by freshman year of high school

with his money he can

Attached: 1526663097380.png (1512x765, 1.11M)

Looks as if he just stopped wearing make up, trust me actors do this as-well to keep a youthful appearance, Adam Devine admitted to doing this himself since how he looked 20 in his 30's

Attached: 1515264016564.jpg (567x523, 38K)

Nice, I have a Justin Bieber hairline. I'm the Chad now motherfuckers. Cya virgins.

And?

He looks like a 12 year old on the left.

Who could've guessed that putting all different kinds of chemicals in your hair would fuck with it?