You're at the Gym and this girl comes at you and says "Me want Snu Snu" what do you do ?

Attached: 1525539895954.jpg (2048x1587, 315K)

Man I'd be glad if any girl would show any sign of interest in me. So i would give her the "snu snu"

Unzip my dick

>delt flows seamlessly into bicep
Fatceps are evolving, they're consuming other muscles.

Would turn gay for
>I am a dude

Cover my eyes wit dem titties and think of England...

I'm not into men?

absolute dogshit bicep insertions gross

isn't that the woman behind thepunchlineismachismo?

Would you prefer your kid to be a really masculine woman, like in OP's pic, or an effeminate basedboy?
Answer such as "I'd kill my kid" or "I won't ever find a gf anyway" don't qualify.

Attached: 1515699156279.jpg (400x300, 151K)

If my kid was Dr. Michael Greger making bank, writing books and saving lives I'd be happy. That thing in OP is fucking disgusting. Faggots will burn in Hell.

>Do you want shit or turd for lunch
Your question doesn't "qualify" either

Yes
She Likes drawing Muscular men

Better Question whats more gay fucking a girl like in OP's pic or fucking a twink femboy

>Diane “The Rack” Johnson

Meh, I pounded out a bulldyke for an easy nut before.
Pussy is pussy and they all feel cream and scream like women.

I say no thanks, I am married

Attached: Opossum_2.jpg (3157x2592, 3.83M)

I say "I only get erect from longtime, deep tongue rimjobs", If she say OK then we are good to go!

i dont think any man will have to worry about her wanting to fuck

>girl

She's actually a married to a guy who she refers to her as "Sexy Giant Nordic hubby"on twitter

No thanks dude

Attached: wowooman.png (151x169, 35K)

Anything to take the incel pain away

I'd honestly like to see the dyke in the OP rape this guy

I'd turn my unbasedboy son into my cumwhore

She has to beat me in a trial of strength or a trial by combat first to determine whether or not her genes are worth mixing with my own as well as who stays on top. Also the sex has to be just as rough as the trial, this is nonnegotiable.

Implying the little bulldyke would have a choice.
If I need to nut and she's looking good enough to fuck at that moment, then the only thing she would be able to do is hang on tight and hope that I'll be done in less then an hour and that I won't turn her raw creamy post orgasmic cunt bloody.

Implying you could beat her

Unless he looks like pic related he's no son of mine. I'm fine with anything he sets out to achieve, just don't half-ass it.

Attached: IMG_20180428_092305.jpg (1556x1576, 299K)

I'm not implying anything.
I'm stating a fact.
I'd use her hard, turn her out, pump her full and leave her on the floor.
What's she going to do try to attack me on her wobbly post hatefuck legs and fall onto the floor?
She might as well save herself the trouble roll over onto her stomach and get ready to get fucked even harder pronebone.

refuse

Man of culture

I would love a butch dyke gf as long as she isn't too fat. I'm a guy.

DAMN really? As long as she does hygiene right, then yeah. I'd tap that. She's good looking and appears like she could actually pull off Zarya cosplay.

> cosplay
> video game or anime reference
Onions detected.

Imagine how firm and muscular her butt is though

The spirit is willing, but the flesh is spongy and bruised.

>Snu Snu

Attached: 1455220480211.jpg (480x360, 18K)

dyke

Only if it’s my feet in the air amazon style fucking

audibly scream "EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"

my nigga

Masculine woman. At least that way I'd have a son.