Can't swallow pills

>can't swallow pills
>healthmaxxing so I have to take omega 3 fish oil pills
>have to bite into the gel capsules and suck out the fish oil every day
>subtle taste of fish in my mouth for an hour after

Am I autistic?

Attached: br6avj74k9o01.jpg (660x574, 29K)

Eat fish?

What the fuck do you mean by you can't swallow pills? You can eat food, right? Then you can swallow pills.

I used to not be able to swallow pills
Just put it in your mouth and chug a glass of water
Works every time

Its worse when you take the oil and then burp 3 hours later and feel that disgusting fucking fish smell it makes me sick just to think about it, stopped taking fish oil because of it.

bro most people learned how to swallow pills when they were like 5, why are you so developmentally stunted

Because I know what I am, and what I'm not

It's fine. I used to only chew pills til I was 12. If you're taught only liquid is meant to be swallowed without chewing then pills can be tough. As the other user said, just put it in your mouth and chug some water. It can be difficult, but over time you'll be able to do it just like everyone else!

Fuck I sometimes forget how autistic Jow Forums is. Just swallow it you faggot, there is literally no reason you can't.

I guess you're not a potty user either huh champ

Attached: CF98CED3-E845-4032-92B9-235E613EE1C2.jpg (786x1024, 44K)

Not op. Because I was a healthy child who nver went to the hospital. I cant fucking swallow pills.

Explain the mechanics of it though? I never went to hospital or took pills as a kid either, it's still just swallowing a fucking pill which is smaller than the food you swallow.

You've never seen a fish oil capsule if you think its smaller than the food we swallow

I take one every morning.

So do you actually believe that as kids our throats are very small, but they become wider when you take pills because they force it to widen as they pass?

Attached: 1318573587917s.jpg (126x116, 2K)

meant for

Had the same problem, i used sparkling water or any soda, makes your mouth forget there's a pill inside

This.

just eat fish bro
also I couldn't swallow pills until I was 14 since I never had any reason to up until then. I don't remember exactly what all methods I used, but I practiced on little candies and shit up until I could swallow an m&m and then I was golden. pretty sure I remember red hots being one of them, but I can't remember if they were first. those long sprinkles might have been the first. I found curling my tongue into a u helps, so hopefully you're able to do that. that other user mentioning soda makes me think I might have done that as well. might have even used yogurt as well, or I'm just misremembering things
it was honestly worth it. I take pills incredibly infrequently these days (easily go a year without taking a single one) so it takes a bit whenever I need to, but it's not too dissimilar to riding a bike in that you don't completely forget

i swallow like 9 pills at the same time, its just like food. throw them in your mouth and wash it down with a big gulp of water.