Train for close to 3 years

>train for close to 3 years
>deadlift 250kg
>squat 220kg
>bench 140kg
>have testosterone in the high end
>be taller than 99% of people
>can't grow a proper beard except a shitty patchy beard
S o y b o y s and obese neckbeards can grow better beards than me for fuck sake.
It's growing like pic related.

Attached: 42743503_l-Copy-e1501943388814.jpg (846x525, 41K)

it's just genes man
>t. dyel with thick beard and bald head

Why not just shave lul. O wait your ugly as fuck and need to compensate with a manly beard

I'm decent looking and don't have a problem attractive women (or faggots).
I want a beard because it's simply something I want to try out, but it won't grow.

If that's like yours it ain't too bad. I can only grow a Van Dyke and not a great one at that.

So what? Beard is mostly genetic, as is hair, you can't go against genetics in this case.

Minoxil. And if it's still not enough for you after one year, implants. The solution is very easy, user.

post pic

Attached: DXoX94JW0AA1-N0.jpg (960x540, 87K)

Would you say this guy is good looking?

He looks like me.
I think his eyes betray a certain benevolent kindness... But his lips are slight and feminine. Actually he's quite an attractive man. You can see the struggle in his gaze. The ponderous nature of his brow. I think this man is probably quite intelligent and, given his cranial capacity, probably a good thinker.

I would be friends with this man. I am sure of it.

Is this pasta?

Shit dude, it is now if you want. Wouldn't be the first time. I'm a pasta maker.

no he's just an incel autist

So act like an adult male with their shit together and shave it clean. The only reason people grow beards is because they're made out of söy and they got weak chins.

It's just genetics user, be happy that you won't be losing your hair any time soon because it's the same mechanism.

I can't grow a beard but I'm still losing my hairs...

rip

Guarantee this guy is a DYEL

op doesn't actually give a fuck about solutions to his beard problems, he just wanted to brag about his lifts

he's an ethnic lookism poster, just ignore him

>bragging about my shitty lifts
Top kek

It has to do with excess carbs. Jizz, skin, and hair is all carbohydrates.

Since you're, I hope, juicy AF, you've been eating a lower amount of carbs so your body hasn't been like "maybe we should grow more hair"

Carbs are my biggest macro.

It's purely genetic. There's no real dietary or behavioural aspect to facial hair growth. You can be blasting test, minimising/maximising carb intake, shaving 3 times a day, never shaving... Doesn't seem to matter at all.

Minoxidil is apparently the only genuine solution to the problem. Look into it and decide if it's something you want to do. It will probably give you a beard.

Minox works if you want a beard. I did it and even though it's not full (there's a couple of gaps) it's leagues above what it was. I went from being only able to grow a sick ass mustache to growing a beard.

What about sides? Did you have any issues with it?

manlet too?

I get dry skin but I use a beard oil to counter that. My legs and forearms were always hair as fuck but everywhere else was pretty bare but now I have small hairs all the way up my arms, shoulders, and back. They're super fine though and you have to be basically next to me to see them. I dunno if they'll go away but I don't give a shit about them, I'm past my twink phase now anyway. I also get leg itching when I get out of the shower that I take an anti-histamine for which I attribute to minox but I'm not certain it's related.

It probably sounds worse than it really is but it fucking works. I have taken it for 1.25 years and will probably stop after my current supply runs out or I'll get one more pack, I doubt I have more gains to make and I apply it inconsistently now.

Onions are disgusting

5'10 Manlet

Are the gains cemented? Like if you stop taking it will your beard thin out again or is it all permanent?

Supposedly it's permanent after you've done it long enough. I've not applied minox for weeks and I didn't notice any shedding and I know some youtube people stopped taking minox, shaved and the beard regrew. I think they recommend taking it for 8-12 months.

hair follicles, my man. testosterone + hair follicles = beard. my dad was completely roided out by the age of eighteen, but he never grew a full beard until he was 30 years old.

That type of beard isn't too bad It could be worse, I have friends whose beards look like literal pubes.

Beard growth is largely genetic my man. For an anecdote, I have two paternal half brothers. I can grow a full beard that’s very thick (though not awfully long) in about a month if I don’t shave or trim at all. My father has always worn a dense goatee, and always has a five o’clock shadow on his cheeks despite shaving them daily. My half-brothers on the other hand, cannot grow any facial hair whatsoever. Now, the genetic difference is that all the men in my mother’s family can grow beards, but none of the men in my brothers’ mother’s family can.

Basically, you’re probably fucked. I hope you’re either handsome or have a great head of hair.

Just shave like a real man.

Attached: theclint.jpg (463x570, 38K)

Facial hair is a coping mechanism to hide a weak jaw/chin.

I wouldn't dispute this. I have an eternal baby face, nothing wrong with trying to do something about it.

Masking our weaker attributes and playing to our strengths isn't a bad thing. We all do it in one way or another.

I'm 5 months into minox and I turned from zero to a 0.5 of a man.
It works but it can take some people a long ass time.

A "yes" would have been fine too

beards have been co-opted by s o y boys why would you want one in this day and age