/fat/ - The Only Way is Down Edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/ people who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

>Previous thread:

Attached: RAFBkm3.gif (633x758, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

losertown.org/eats/cal.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I woke up just now noticing a soft pain in this region of my chest at the apex when I breathe. It's like a light stinging when I inhale more. What could this be?

I'm 205lbs 5'11" male 27yo.

Attached: 20180518_141648.jpg (1070x842, 515K)

if you touch it can you feel the pain

nice tiddies

No I don't think so. Although it seems to have subsided since the last ten minutes.

>Starting to build some genuine muscles in my biceps
>Finally below 230lbs for the first time in years
Feeling proud of my progress so far.

Attached: 1526523717143.jpg (417x480, 29K)

The actual new thread

>people

Attached: wrong.jpg (250x250, 11K)

I'm the fatass thats been spamming this in the last 4 threads. I started at 294 lbs as of yesterday morning (the day I started). I weighed myself in the morning after taking a fat shit and not drinking water yet. I'm going to be recalculating this diet in the coming days to try and get my macro ratios to about 45%protein/35%carbs/20% fat, as the current macros have way too much carbs than what my body is expending even when I work out and do cardio, plus I want to keep as much muscle mass and strength as possible (before I was in a car crash 6 months ago, I would warm up on 1/2/3/4, I still have a good amount of strength for not being in a gym for 6 months, and expect muscles to start appearing again once i get my bf below 25%, as I can still feel my arms, chest, and quads below a solid layer of fat). I would course correct my diet today, but I already bought groceries for 7 days. I'm surprised about OMAD, though. As its too early in my diet to confirm anything yet, I am feeling more hungry than my other cuts, even my first one where I weighed the same but had less muscle, so I assume that the logic of trying to keep your body in a fasting state for longer isn't just broscience.

Attached: Meal plan SS.png (836x746, 56K)

>spent two weeks in the Virgin Islands doing hard manual labor
>come back home
>finally weigh less than my twin brother
Y E S

Attached: 2DFCA63B-7145-481B-9FB6-14F887420093.jpg (960x720, 141K)

is it ok to skip breakfast if you wanna lose weight in an absurd short time? plus dieting of course

Just count your calories.

i am, 800 at day and i should be eating 2500 to stay the same, plus 1hr high intensity cardio and 1hr daily walk so im probably gonna eat at -something calories a day or 100/200 with the cals burned, just tell me the truth

based , kek

Attached: 1517896465232.gif (579x480, 1.38M)

you'll lose weight, skipping breakfast doesn't really affect much if you'll still be getting the same amount of calories every day. the only thing that MIGHT happen is that your body will stay in a fasting state for a little longer after not eating between your last meal of the day and your next meal the next day, or you might be more tired for the day by not eating for such a long time on such deficit. On such a calorie deficit, you'll almost definitely lose muscle mass, though

Fell off the wagon for a few weeks, did not gain any weight but I did not eat good too. Skiped gym and kinda lazed about . Gonna fix that starting today

skipping meals doesn't do any good for your health

thank man let me explain this better to you, i eat 800 a day max, i have 2 meals a day one at 1pm and one at 20pm, i walk everyday to my job, 30mins to go and 30 to come back and its not stationary so i move around a lot in between, anyway lets just count this as 1hr walk, then i come back at home and i literally go to the gym 1min after doing 1hr cardio running, this everyday, am i doing good, bad, or it could be better? please explain if im wrong, i love this section of fit because we're all starting from the bottom and we're here to help each other

Daily reminder you don't need to lose fat and you should start accepting your body the way it is. Lean muscular bodies is fascist ideal that is build on hate and intolerance that does not belong in 2018.

Depending on how fat you are. If you are feeling fine I'd say go for it.

You are lying

i wish i was
i have chronic stomach issues due to skipping meals and eating junk in my youth

honestly, its hard to tell what you'll be doing. Like I said, you will definitely loss weight because of your caloric deficit, your walk to and from work, your job not being a desk job, and also going to the gym running for an hour. Do you track your heart rate during your run at the gym? If you aren't raising your heart rate, you'll burn calories but not as much as if you keep your heart rate elevated from your resting rate, plus you might not gain as much endurance compared to raising your heart rate for extended periods of time. you'll definitely lose muscle mass though, which I wouldn't recommend, as when you hit your ideal body weight, you'll look skinnyfat or like a skeleton with skin stretched over it, instead of looking lean. If you count your calories and macro nutrients, could you post your ratios? Also, theres not much reliable research to determine if skipping meals but getting the same calories as before you began to skip meals will have any affect on your diet (OMAD is only recommended in these threads mainly to mentally train people to not graze during the day like most fat people do). For keeping as much muscle mass as possible, I would recommend keeping it at 45% protein, 35% carbs, and 20% fats, but to improve in endurance and cardio, I would go at 40% protein, 45% carbs, and 15% fat. Overall, I would say your doing OK or good, but it depends on your overall goals with what you want your body to look like and how you want your body to function when you hit your ideal weight. Also, are you counting your calories or just estimating? You can eat many more calories than you think if you eat fast food, for example.

TL;DR
>you'll lose weight eating at that much of a deficit and exercising as much as you say
>you'll almost definitely lose muscle mass, which might make you look fatter with having little to no muscle to become "lean"
>you need to keep your heart rate elevated during cardio to get a good workout and improve endurance
>because of your deficit, if you aren't getting a lot of carbs you'll definitely begin to feel sluggish and tired

Fuck water weight reeeeee.

Same

Attached: 71DUenCh9QL._UX679_.jpg (679x664, 57K)

Skipping meals is completely fine in every way, this guy clearly has some unique condition or it was just the junk food. I've been skipping lunch but skipping breakfast could be a good option, when I did that I was never really hungry in the morning so it was easy to go until lunch. For me, I lift in the morning and like having a meal post workout and don't want to be tired all day until supper.

drink more water, your body will hold on to more water if you aren't drinking enough (about 1 ounce for every pound you weigh). you'll end up pissing a bunch for the first week but after that you'll have lost like 10 pounds of water weight

>The Only Way is Down
made me think of Dio
The Only Way is Down
now i am full of feels
time for a walk
i wish there were some hills near my home

Attached: dio.jpg (261x300, 11K)

Fatmentality bitches should be forced to eat salad or euthanised if they can't wield the strength to change.

>>Plan your weight loss week by week
>losertown.org/eats/cal.php

my goal weight is at the end of the year... FUCK... i can't believe i let myself get so fat

2018 is the year of change, 2019 is the year of sex

Keep it up! I’m finally below the 230 mark as well.

Why do people that fuck up threadmaking get so personally offended when they're corrected? Just live and learn ffs

me too! 225 here

>When mcdicks makes you wait here
Breakfast just ended and I wanted fries

Attached: IMG_8811.jpg (3264x2448, 1.83M)

you're a god and my heart is usually at 130bpm in the gym and i eat 70g of pasta and 100g of whole grain bread, the diner i usually eat fish and salad, no dressing in any way ever in every meal

heres my "cheat" day. Its actually at way better macros than my original plan, and I'm gonna try to formulate my regular diet plan to fit macros more similar to this. I was given over $200 in Chick Fil A gift cards, and since 40 nuggers costs about $21 here, I'll be able to do this for about 10 weeks before it comes out of my pocket. I might be using 2 cups of honey mustard, which is 90 calories and 22g carbs, but I haven't decided yet. I'm leaning towards probably not, but when I go to the drive through I don't wanna be that weird guy who gets nuggets with no sauce

Attached: friday cheat day.png (545x295, 15K)

What calorie loss values do these options represent? Does anyone know?

Attached: unknown-1.png (772x147, 21K)

Chick Fil A is unironically fucking great. I have a single grilled club for dinner every week or two. under 500kcal, plenty of protein, and I need nothing else to keep me full all night.

>Every single option in mfp has a completely different amount of calories for the same food
>Want grams and can only find "cups"

Who knew losing weight could be this annoying

Attached: 1492657912274.jpg (556x720, 129K)

>yesterdya I ran 1.4 km in 9 minutes
>today I could not

God damn me I am a fat fuck, what happened? Could the increased weather temperature, some forced stops and a muscular pain retain me from my path?
It is not excusable, isn't it?

Yeah using your brain is so damn annoying why can't the app do everything for you

scan barcodes

There are dozens of things that could've made it different, don't worry about it. Worry if you regress or don't make progress after a week or two.

Sometimes my asshole tears and bleeds from shitting how can i prevent this

eat more fiber

If I have to look google every time I login in this shit might as well not use a fucking app.

In the order:
I had to stop thrice because of crossing lights (my route is from home to a bar, then a zebra, then from bar to a restaurant, other zebra, from the restaurant to post office)
All of the crossing lights stopped me for 10 seconds

Yesterday it was windy and not sunny as today

Moreover, I felt a strange pain in my knee, like it was full of burning water
What was that?

Are you a fatty? Could just be stress on your joint from running a bunch two days in a row. Dunno about you but the hotter weather and the stopping and starting would wear me out a bit more than cool weather and pushing through without stopping.

the only reason i was looking for "healthy" fast food today was because I forgot to set my chicken breast out to thaw last night. I found chick fil a, and even their fried stuff isn't too bad (compared to McDonalds and Burger King). I've never had their grilled chicken before, but I can't imagine its bad. If it fits my macros like this, its great. I'm gonna try to get more carbs, like 15-20g more, with my low calorie whole wheat bread, but I don't know the macros off the top of my head so I don't wanna commit to it.

this pisses me off so much, and is why I don't use mfp. It can be helpful for certain things, but I dont wanna know about chicken breast in cups, I want to know about it in ounces or grams, like how everyone in the world would measure chicken breast. I've saved so much time by just looking at the nutrition labels for my foods that I eat, it's crazy especially when this app is allegedly designed to make it easier

Kinda fatty, 90kg per 182cm

(same user as other reply)
Moreover, the run was performed with 1kg weights on both ankles

Are you guys retarded?

Attached: hurr.png (419x351, 10K)

Only common food have these labels though, if you look something which isn't rice,chicken you're probably going to have to look it up.

Choose sedentary, just count in your walks and other crap.

Stop it, that's an easy way to damage your joints.

I've had no trouble finding anything I needed in the appropriate measurements. What kind of things can't you find? You ARE cooking for yourself from scratch, right?

27.3 = 113.1
28.3 = 112.0
29.3 = 112.0
30.3 = 112.2
31.3 = 111.2
01.4 = 110.5
02.4 = 111.2
04.4 = 112.4
05.4 = 111.0
06.4 = 110.8
08.4 = 110.2
09.4 = 110.5
12.4 = 110.3
13.4 = 109.5
14.4 = 109.1
14.4 = 109.6
18.4 = 109.3
19.4 = 109.1
23.4 = 108.7
24.4 = 107.7
26.4 = 107.1
27.4 = 106.6
01.5 = 107.0
03.5 = 106.8
04.5 = 106.6
05.5 = 106.5
06.5 = 105.9
13.5 = 107.8
14.5 = 107.2
16.5 = 105.8
17.5 = 105.5
18.5 = 105.0

Attached: 1522623915855.png (312x312, 37K)

Just took a deuce and it was... Odd.

Does running a 2k deficit usually do this for the first few days?

How are we supposed to know what 'odd' means? Why are fatties so dumb?

What?

Should I stop for two days? I have some exercise with dumbbells to do

Or to stop forever?

Left are dates, right are weights. Took me a minute too

Holy fuck /fat/, why do people meme keto so much? I decided to try it and I feel amazing. More power, already lost 5 kg, it's easy to stick to my TDEE. Honestly, if I was only stuck with Jow Forums and didn't decide to read about this shit elsewhere, I'd probably still think keto was somehow crap.

Ah okay

Well, it looks good, congrats to that user

Well fuck off then. I thought maybe most people where intelligent enough to figure out "can drastically reducing your intake change your bowels in the beginning" but I guess in your case, you wanted the specifics of some stranger on the internet's shit.

You're telling me if I live off of 1200kcal of McDonald's a day, I'll lose weight?

Theoretically yes, but that food is not healthy and frankly it would taste a bit boring after a while

Theoretically speaking. I'd hate to be the guy who does that though, you'd probably smell like grease and always be hungry

Literally never EVER going to make it. If you're this spineless on the internet I can't imagine how you are irl. Don't ask for help or advice without giving appropriate information. 'odd' could mean bulbous, purple, and bloody, or it could mean a hue of brown lighter than usual or slighty stinkier. There's no answer we could give to your dumb shitty question that would help you in any way at all.

i've lost 6 kg by unintentionally skipping breakfast the last 3 months.
i didn't even need to lose it, now i'm 184cm and 76kg and i feel weak.

The problem is that food is shit and you would feel hungry all the time, not to mention they are full of fat and sodium. 1200 calories of McD's would look like 2 big macs and 1 medium fries. Hardly enough for the day and you would feel constantly tired.

Technically yes, but . I said it before and I'll say it again, if you really feel the need for fast food, Chick Fil A is GOAT. Better than McGarbage in every way except I guess price.

>thanksgiving
>start fasting
>go from 150 to 115 in six weeks
>start thinking I can eat again
>developed some kind of emotional binge eating problem
>eating like a fucking pig all day
>back to 121

Don't know where the fuck this binge eating came from, but watch out for it my fellow fasters, lest you become a fat ass again like I have.

I swore I'd never see 120 again yet here I am. I'm taking care of it, but beware of the binge. I don't quite know how to deal with it yet.

literal midget or kg?

McMeals dont really satisfy you, they are very tiny meals with high calories because of high fat content. If you were to replace regular cola with zero cola you have done not much at all to shut your hunger eating mcmeals. They will also make you tired because high amount of digested fat slugs your blood almost immediatelly.

Attached: 1500240611945.jpg (2400x3600, 470K)

Don't take the first bite. That's where most people say they go wrong, and I'm pretty sure if I did that I would as well. But, meh, I've realized that if I ever go backwards that losing it again would be even easier and go faster than when I first got it off now that I know what I'm doing with fasting/dry fasting.

Keep up the determination and willpower.

Nobody who needs willpower to lose weight will make it long term. It's simply impossibile as hunger drive is a basic survival instinct

Bitch, hunger isn't an issue if you've got body fat.

Fat people cant fight their hunger whenever they try to starve themselves or count calories. It works a month or few. But not multiple years.

Well, I can't argue that because fasting is only something I've done this year after stumbling across IF and shit like that.

I still have some fat on me though. Like, I got some man boobs, some gut sticking out.. annd I'm pretty sure my thighs are still that of thunder. I know by the end of this year that I wouldn't be able to fast as much because I'm not gonna be fat. I'll legit come back to this board and let you know if I rebound years from now though.

midget
or
grill

take your pick

>first fucking bite

I had this issue before I started fasting, but damned if it's not more pronounced now.

>drop weight easily now

I'm with you. I know that I am going to be back at 113 by Monday at the worst. So maybe I can eat for a few weeks and then just have to do one 100+ to get rid of it.

I guess I'm just seeing how easily I can get out of control and don't like it since I've had such incredible control, or the feeling of it.

I swear that

>i swear that *i would never be over 120 again

Fasting can be adviced for badly obese people to kick start weight loss. But then after certain period you will have to anyways change your dietary habits completely not to simply bounce back to your old weight.

I used to work there for a bit and their grilled chicken is quite good. Just add a tiny bit of whatever condiment of your choice and eat a satisfying, but moderately healthy, meal.

Attached: 1516069016720.jpg (480x480, 31K)

>Been dieting and exercising 15 days
>Lost 3 kg already
>99kg when I started
>96 now
Feels good, boys! Not sure how much of that was water weight, but still progress is progress. 27 to go.

I get it from time to time as well, goes away after a while. I wouldn't worry too much unless it keeps hurting tomorrow morning.

>220 lbs on April 2nd
>207 lbs today

Steady as she goes

Attached: 1522942177712.png (1440x1421, 1.26M)

Good job user

Your pic made me realize
What kinds of coffee do you all drink? I've had good coffee before, it doesn't taste bitter without sugar. But it seems anything I find in the store is awful.

Pork liver. How disgusting is it? It's only 6 dollars a kilo, which is easily the cheapest meat here barring frozen chicken, which is large parts bone and fat

But I'm a facist

I'd say coercing people into unhealthy and objectively inferior lifestyles is pretty hateful and destructive, bait aside.

gyno my dude

The precooked noodle dish I bought at the supermarket is 100kcal per 100 grams. How does the chink do it?

That's a stock image I found searching for 'male chest'. Although my chest looks worse.

Bros I just shaved my chest and stomach and look twice as good. As long as you have a bit of muscle it’s superior by far.

By taking full advantage of the +/- 40% leeway granted by law in calorie estimations to account for inaccuracies

>Although my chest looks worse.
RIP