First time posting and need serious help please

First time posting and need serious help please.

The image on the left is 3 pictures of the same person and their body structure transition.
Any body knows how I can go from the second image in the middle to the one on right?
I just saved this picture and the thread died before I could ask, thanks.

Attached: 1526631415206.jpg (1648x1109, 467K)

loose some weight
Profit

My goal is getting out of the sad womanly triangle shaped body to the aesthetic and masculine inverted triangle shape, how would I initiate such a flip?

Start lifting but not too much.

work out

I can do all that, I'm new to working out and can already see results but I'd like to know if there's any dedicate training or workout to get rid of the excess protrusion on the waist and the love handles, it makes my stature awkward and wobbly even for being 6"1.

in the image posted is what I mean by the inverted triangle shape I wish to have.

Attached: ladda ned.jpg (260x194, 4K)

you can't just reduce fat from a specific part of your body. If you're too fat, lose weight.
An important part of having that inverse triangle shape are big lats. But obviously, if you only targeted your lats you'd look silly.
Any good workout routine that hits all your muscles will give you that shape, so literally just stop being fat and lift weights.

Hit your lats and shoulders more often

Why is the tattoo spot on the fat guy’s arm edited out with MS paint?

Split, do a split

Bodyweight has nothing to do with the two, well at least not much.

The final pic is from actually training and gaining lean body mass

different person

Read the fucking sticky

Yeah yeah don't flatter yourself fattie

>You cant get wider shoulders
Fuck you

ANGLES
N
G
L
E
S

also gear, he said that from 2nd to 3rd he was on something cant remember what

It's the same person, look at the moles, belly button.

Anyway, pretty amazing transformation. I WISH he had the same pose in the 3rd pic though. I wanna know if those hips were just fat or an extreme case of skinny fat or if he still has them. Even if he has them though, he looks really good.

Also, anyone know the timespan?

the 2nd guy had gained muscle mass but still was overweight and you can see that by looking at his muscle structure in the 2nd and 3rd picture being nearly identical, but the 3rd having more vascularity. Go on a cut and eat more protein, fatty

Mirin that dick growth

just wanted to point out to you these pictures were from a DNP thread. This guy showed his DNP cycle results

>mfw shadow of micropenis in 3rd frame
Nice try, dicklet.

Attached: gymnastsmirk.jpg (327x346, 48K)

oh really?
What amount and how long did he take it?

I dont remember the exact details but im fairly sure he took a standard 500mg dose daily and if i had to guess based on his results more then a month but less then 2

Nice.
Fuck, the only place I know where to get legit DNP is fucking shut down forever and I'll be damned if I get it from Ebay.

DNP.

Is DNP the only way to get my waist that narrow if I look similar to number 2 as of now? I also have wide hips