Are the health benefits real or is apple cider vinegar just the newest meme? Same question about mct oil

Are the health benefits real or is apple cider vinegar just the newest meme? Same question about mct oil

Attached: bragg-apple-cider-vinegar-946ml1.jpg (1024x1024, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bmGVlIaqTZk&t=
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's definitely not the newest meme, its been out there for a while.

I've never tried using it on a regular basis tho

I tried this shit for about 2 weeks. I didn't notice any significant benefit. That's not to say there are none.

I mean, this shit is cheap off of Amazon so it's not going to cost you all that much to try out. Apparently it helps develop healthy gut bacteria or whatever.
At most I noticed a slight ease in digestion. Less gass, less bloating after a heavy meal... I dunno.
I think I'd prefer to add proper unpasteurised sauerkraut to my diet for the same benefit, rather than doing vinegar shots first thing in the morning.

Nowadays there are just so many """""superfoods"""" out there it's so hard to figure out which one to waste money on

Apple Cider Vinegar
Good for
>Cleansing skin when diluted
>As conditioner after shampoo when diluted
>Making salad dressings

MCT oil
good for
>giving yourself a "bump" towards a more ketogenic state if you are already low carb and work out hard
>adding more quality fats to your diet

Whether or not they help gut biota or anything else the next australian fitness instagram influencer brand marketer claims they do is absolutely reliant on about 5 billion other factors in your life rather than a single product alone SURPRISE.

The Cider Vinegar meme has been around for decades. My family had a book from the 1970's where the author claimed cider vinegar was the solution to a whole range of health problems (including some cancers).

Anybody tried brewer's yeast for the same supposed health benefits as apple cider vinegar?

people pasteurize saurkraut?

Its helped me with my low/no carb diet. It also helps with digestion and acts as a bit of a hunger suppressant.

Make sure you get the organic shit like that pic. The processed stuff is not good for you

burgers

I am also eating keto right now to cut some weight. How great are the brain gains from MCT oil and bulletproof coffee?

Most of the time that just happens as a result of preservation for shipping ie canning.

Honey and cinnamon mogs ACV

In what way? For clearing up the skin? Honey and cinammon wouldn't have similar effects on the digestive system

Jeff Nippard did a video about it recently, seems like it's mostly BS:

youtube.com/watch?v=bmGVlIaqTZk&t=

I have a tablespoon every morning with oj a splash of olive oil, and 2 drops of iodine

Gives you a lot more energy and my previously terrible allergies have basically become nonexistent

I would be interested in this as well

I poop like 2-3 times a day when I take a shot every morning but that’s all I’ve noticed

I think you're looking for a shortcut with too good to be true claims.
Its just vinegar. If there are benefits to you consuming it everyday I suggest you figure out what is actually wrong and fix that instead of sipping miracle potion.

>eating healthy food daily is necessarily some kind of snake oil scam

Attached: 1494346406015.jpg (805x737, 116K)

I took a straight shot of it yesterday and my throat closed up. Couldn't breathe for 20 sec

I brew my own beer and I have noticed drinking my own brews help with regularity. Doesn't take a shot of straight yeast (that's gross), I usually add in a little bit of the trub left in the bottle.