That guy who eats pussy at the gym

>that guy who eats pussy at the gym

Attached: 1525552940814.png (201x250, 9K)

That guy is me.

Attached: 1509695099475.jpg (850x567, 102K)

Is it true only low test betas eat a girl out?

No, low test beta males don't have the skill or neck strength to be able to make a girl cum with just their tongue. If you don't eat a girl out you are basically beta.

I mean if you enjoy doing it I reckon not but if you hate it but do it because your girlfriend tells you to probably

>worked hard for my body
>learned proper masculinity to the point it comes naturally to me to act like a chad
>still have femdom fetish and cunnilingus makes me cum in 0.5 seconds

Fuck.

What the fuck kind of gym do you go to?

Attached: concerned af.jpg (654x524, 28K)

fuck dude im in the same boat...

You can always tell someones a closet masculinity issues homo when they dont like eating pussy, especially when they says its beta

Nothing to be ashamed. Nothing is hotter than slowly getting your girl off with your tongue. The buildup has to be one of the hottest things a couple can do together - when she starts to tense up all over, grabs your hair and moans harder and harder until she explodes in orgasm... i get hard immediately.

It's the perfect foreplay to intercourse, when she's already hot and horny you can put your dick in and go at it like a madman.

Not eating pussy is gay af, sorry your basedboy mentality doesn't think the female vagina is hot.

>be me
>finish working my core
>get ready to do chest
>woman walks out of the showers
>she's wearing nothing but a t-shirt
>she walks past me pulling it down over her crotch
>pick her up as she's walking out
>lay her down in a nearby room
>she keeps pulling her shirt down
>pull her hands away
>she says no
>start licking her down there
>she gives in and enjoys it
>fuck her brains out
>go back to my workout
home gym master race

I grew out of liking to eat pussy, back when I was a teen it turned me on more than anything. Now I just want to eat ass, the thiccer the better. Whenever I see an attractive girl all I think about is to bend her over and bury my face in her ass, whirling my tongue around in her asshole like a rabid dog.

No girl is going to complain about getting eaten out, and having the ability to easily make a girl cum and control that puts you in a position of power

high test does what he wants

Not bad, have a (you)

Attached: 1513534006468.jpg (300x300, 21K)

>he isnt man enough to make women cum from his dick alone

Ok betas

More like I need to warm her up because otherwise my dick will hurt her. Enjoy being a dicklet.

>he isnt attractive enough that his female partners automatically dialate and fully self lubricate

lol ok beta

>wait until the biggest guy in the gym showers
>the gym is completely empty apart from us two
>casually get undressed and walk into the shower
>kneel down and start eating his thicc bubble butt ass out
>few minutes later a thick stream of cum floats down the drain as his anus clenches around your tongue

and that's how I met my husband

>If you'll suck pussy you'll suck anything
But no seriously, it's great and if you can make her finish with your mouth then you don't even need to be good at actual sex. I always eat out my wife first cause makes her go from apathetic to ravenous

Attached: 1526437819501.jpg (906x881, 141K)