I'm a 5'10 female is there a way I can make my shoulders smaller. I'm really insecure about them

I'm a 5'10 female is there a way I can make my shoulders smaller. I'm really insecure about them

Attached: 1503189758695.jpg (619x421, 116K)

i wanna fuc

you can take off your arms or just kill yourself.
you can also just suck my little dick.

Attached: 1524339573853.jpg (1080x1075, 224K)

Do reverse lateral raises

No
Just accept you're enormous

are you insecure about your height in general?

i don't know about these fags but tall women are attractive as fuck

FACE
TITTS
HIPS

Rest doesn't matter

Attached: 1453437673518.png (334x731, 296K)

>tall women are attractive as fuck
ahh the typical virgin talk

Kinda.
Just feels bad I can't be cute cause I'm too awkward to act mature and sexy I guess.

This. A good pair of child birthing hips are a big turn on for guys whether they know it or not.

Do you have a dick

you can just start sucking dicks, Im sure there would be enough manlets to pay.

awkwardly failing to be sexy is cute user

Attached: likeatruck.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

>anyone who isn't my taste is a virgin

Attached: a big boy.jpg (422x337, 38K)

Nope, I'm not a sick trap dude. Disgusting.

Attached: 21192574_726731480844489_7480371925568482391_n.jpg (639x639, 60K)

I'll hug you hard 50 times a day. That should shrink you little.

Attached: 1515549533478.png (221x228, 11K)

just b urself

Make your hips and legs wider.

Start dancing dude. It'll give you a lithe look and teach you how to be sexy and graceful. Also start flirting with tall guys I'm 6'3" and love girls 5'9" and above

The reason I like tall girls is that I don't have to bend far to kiss them and when you do the thing where you use the girl as a set of weights you get a better workout because tall girls are heavier

Start doing squats, it will make you more physically attractive.

You can date dudes taller than you.
I dated this 5 foot 10 chick for 2 years and she was the best I ever had
t. 6 foot manlet

Don't work them. Make everything else bigger.

I recommend doing squats as well. hmu if you need a spotter bb

>I can make my shoulders smaller.

Post your naked breast, to stimulate my brain, so then I can properly answer your question.

SEATTLE
E
A
T
T
L
E

Mad world

No, sorry Hercules

>as a woman how
Squats. The answer is always squats.

Fucking dope
Post a pic nerd

One of the most awful aspects of the female identity, womanhood, or whatever dumb shit you want to call it is

>be man
>body image is based on how strong you look, better looking dudes are the ones who look strong and capable

>be woman
>mainstream body image is based on being a small childish piece of shit, literally feel bad if you look too strong because it means you're a bad fucktoy and your worth is tied up to how good you are at thotting

Is this, dare I say it, toxic femininity? I think the bull dykes who lift and buzz their hair are on to something, they are actually respectable humans even if they sacrifice being "classically" attractive.

Attached: think man.png (302x277, 106K)

>Tall women are ugly. I want a cute Asian gf.
>I want my sons to be tall and strong
Make up your mind user.

>toxic femiminity
Femanon. And that sounds more like the girls getting offended bc you want to know how do they look without makeup. Having certain standarts a a petite body is not toxic tho, being insecure and hateful because of it probably is
Personally I want to build strengh but I would feel a little insecure if my shoulders grew. I think women have that "be focused, strong and diciplinated" that is more focused towards men

As long as women don't use steroids, which is unattractive as it induces male characteristics, they will still be attractive after lifting under normal conditions.

I don't even know what you are trying to say dumb phoneposter/ESL.

While I agree with toxic femininity (desu I don’t like either of those terms everyone can be a cunt it’s just funny to use the femnazi terms against them) according to studies done by John Hopkins women with more test are less caring and men who have more are more caring
You even see this with rats look up the rat utopia experiment

>I'm a 5'10 female is there a way I can make my shoulders smaller. I'm really insecure about them
Stop playing dress-up in women's clothes and go lift, faggot.

>men who have more are more caring
HOW DO YOU FIX THIS SHIT!

A lot of guys like fit women, OP.
Don't buy into the waif look that the fashion industry sells you. Most of those designers are gay and want boys, which is why those models look like that.
I want amazonian snu snu.

Attached: x.jpg (883x1024, 242K)

I wouldn't worry about it femanon. I date almost exclusively chicks 5'8"+. I want some big master race children and if I date a girl that's 5'5" or less I notice I instinctively treat her more like a child than I should.

About the should thing specifically... I doubt most other people notice it unless you have Dwight Howard tier can't-walk-through-doorway shoulders. I'm guessing your shoulders are proportional to your above average height and you've become fixated on that feature specifically for any number of reasons.

My advice - don't worry about the shoulder thing and start targeting dudes 6'+ who are more proportional to your height.

But I do want to see a full body pic to check out your proportions. Just black out your face etc.

>5'10"
>wide shoulders
>posting an anime pic

No, you're a female (male). Nice try.

>I want to build strengh but I would feel a little insecure if my shoulders grew
Your shoulders will 'grow' because the muscle will fix your posture.
Embrace your new healthy shoulders, you'll pay for your bad posture once you're old.
Past that, you probably won't build enough muscle to 'grow' your shoulders. Women just don't put mass on the upper body easily.

Use those to carry even more comically oversized thot bags. Womanlets have bulky purses.

That's because modern society shames traditional gender roles which makes typically smaller, fuckable females ideal. There's nothing wrong.

Attached: F454A69F-B2F0-4217-B19F-5D5132F1FB80.png (273x253, 10K)

haha, you're a giraffe

I’m 6’3 and the tallest girl I’ve ever been with was like 5’7. Most fun to sleep with body type was 5’0 100lb girl. Even though I can date tall girls and still be much taller than them it’s so much more fun to fuck tiny petite girls that you can pick up and throw around.

That being said I would still fuck a tall Victoria secret model. The only deal breaker is a female with masculine traits. If you are tall but still feminine it’s all good.

Would you date a manlet? Serious question.

Attached: mentally disabled frog asking for breast milk.jpg (280x180, 17K)

OP the first thing you need to do is stop eating bread

Fuck mostly everyone in this thread, OP. Just try portion control and using lighter weights with higher reps, maybe tone up a bit. Dark, leafy greens are your best friend. You're gonna make it and you're beautiful, despite the ugly faggots trying to make you feel otherwise to cope with themselves.

>dude

kys

have an alarm to wake you up in the middle of your sleep
sleep on your left side for half the night
then switch and sleep on your right side

This works most of the time

>random grill is beautiful

Sorry but no. Statistics say a random girl is probably not beautiful. Only 1/10 are. But girls still have life on easy mode. I know fat ugly whores who have taken 100 dicks by age 21.

Have you tried growing your boobs?
Men will stare less at your shoulders and more at your chest if your boobs are big.
Here's a piece of advice I don't usually share with chestlets.

Before you go to sleep every night, use both of your hands and rub your breasts in a counterclockwise motion for five minutes.
In order to solidify the connection between your hands, breasts, and mind, you should chant in your most sincere voice "grow grow grow".
Make sure to post your progress here on Jow Forums.

But tall girls got long legs

Do lots of lat raises and ohp

This will round out the shoulder making it look narrower

Yea fuck me for actually doing something constructive on this board. Be gone, cancer. Go back to /b/

How do you feel about guys with wide hips OP? Because that's the male equivalent of a female with wide shoulders.

Fuck you bread is awesome

just fuck a chad manlet

dont use your arms for a week just do it like this week A is no arm week week B is juse arms normally + everyday cardio Oh and no proteins while in week A = solved

Would you date a manlet

Carbs are literally Hitler

>bread

I'm 5'3" with wide shoulders, inverted triangle body shape I think. I feel like the wide shoulder thing would look better if I was taller but I feel like a tiny tank.

Attached: IMG_20180311_084252577.jpg (770x1341, 107K)

>current yaer
>not eating baked proton loafs
Ishygddt

t. all females

No one is looking at your shoulders, don't worry about it

You are not a tiny tank. Your arms have no definition and it looks like your legs aren't far behind. And judging by your love handles and the lack of fullness on your hips you probably have no ass either.

Do better.

The picture is 2 months old and I've been doing OHP and bent over raises because my arms looked like they had decent biceps and nothing else, probably because I only ever did curls. I've learned how to do a few upper body exercises now but for some reason I can't do squats, lunges or bulgarian split squat properly. I think I can only do hip thrust and calf raises sort of well. I think if I keep that up I'll end up looking like a guy who skips leg day everyday.

Attached: 1519594028545.png (680x418, 516K)

Stop using male wojaks. You don't deserve them. Also, if you want to get sexier you have to do 2pl8 paused ATG squats. Those give you the biggest butt mass, just look at Clarence and his sexy Irish butt.

looks like there's no hope. you're only option is to become a testosterone filled rage monster

Attached: 1502338992483.jpg (1024x576, 116K)

>that torso

Also this Do something for your ass.

Bread is the worst thing you can eat.

tiny tank femanon do not be ashamed

i find short females with sound genetics and the ability to defend themselves WAAAAY more attractive than i should

just accept your reality, be the tiny tank that bursts with pride we all know you can be

>the absolute state of Jow Forums

I don't see what's wrong with this

I'm trying. I don't have any arse pictures so I'm not too sure myself what it looks like. I've only started learning how to lift since this year and there is still a lot I need to learn. Also pic related was of me from some years ago. I can't remember if I have been fatter than that.

Attached: P170710.jpg (325x673, 36K)

UNF
Holy shit...what I wouldn't do to fuck your thighgap.

Attached: FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU.gif (285x149, 740K)

well.. at least you're not that anymore. jesus. good work, kid.

Attached: 1447531399504.jpg (269x272, 11K)

I'd fugg :DD

>tfw no 5'10" qt autistic gf who tries to be sexy but just comes off as hopelessly cute

You actually can't lose as a woman. As long as you are generally feminine/submissive dudes are gonna find you cute.

I know. But it can appear a little bigger and I think I grow muscle more easily than other women
And I'll google about that posture thing. Ty

Bread is for slaves

Hehe

Life's not an anime user girls don't come off as cute of they're butt ugly.

Bueno

Become a braphog

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-18-12-36-26-1.png (1200x1166, 1.26M)

I don't watch anime. But of course I wasn't talking about uggos lmao.

>dat thigh gap
>mfw

Attached: image.jpg (640x624, 64K)

I like male wojak, more than woman ones. I'm really bad at doing squats, I feel like my knees are being destroyed even when I use 10kg. I need to get better form.
As long as I don't look like a dyke I don't mind.
What's wrong with my torso? Started doing hip thrusts not too long ago. Might buy a band and do kick backs soon.
Thanks. I know there's not much I can change because of genetics. I'll have to keep lifting. Not become a weak fatty again and try and get as strong as I can.

Attached: 1523313274775.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Then I need to congratulate you instead of criticizing you, because that's definitely improvement. This pic is straight up fat, fembro. The other pic is normiecore.

But seriously. Do heavier squats, don't neglect upper body, and cut a bit more fat and you'll be on your way to making it... unless you're libtard feminist/globalist scum.

you have nice thighs and a nice gap, just work on you ass and you'll be fine. If you're ugly I can do nothing for ya kid

>uses male wojaks
>has mma webms saved
are you lesbian by any chance? also just keep practicing your squats, they're the ultimate full body compound. look up form videos, don't be dense about watching form videos and practicing while watching (air squatting).

medial raises?

>What's wrong with my torso?

The upper parts looks wider than the lower part, which would be a problem if you had a bigger ass or tights.

Attached: 1526672267125.jpg (770x1341, 428K)

I think I neglect my lower body more than my upper body because my form is not good on a lot of my lower body exercises and I find upper body exercise forms easier to do. Also I'm not a feminist lefty globalist or whatever they're called. Even though I still go to pol sometimes (I'm trying to quit) I still don't know much about politics. I've only ever had 1 bf, still with him. No friends besides him. I'm content with that.

Attached: 1483793495587.jpg (467x417, 66K)

Is this achievable natty?

*wouldn't

Not from a Jedi.

Definitely not a lesbian. I saved that webm because I liked that combo. I've never watched a MMA fight before. I used to watch English boxing years ago. I don't want tv anymore. I've seen some AthleanX videos on squats and some other youtube people. I think standing on something to raise my heels up helped a bit. I need to keep practicing.
Yeah, inverted triangle. Always had wide shoulders. Working to get a bigger butt and legs. Shame I can't get gains for my hips.

Attached: Mogged.webm (720x1280, 771K)

You missing 7 - 10% more hips

Attached: 1526672267126.jpg (770x1341, 316K)