How are you holding up this friday Jow Forums? What are your plans?

How are you holding up this friday Jow Forums? What are your plans?
t.can't decide if I'm going to drink at my computer or just play vidya.

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Going out for lunch with coworker. Will hit up pizza place then watch shitty Avengers with friends.

Tomorrow I'm betting against Justify while we hang out at Santa Anita.

Working from 12pm to 12am
Debating whether to work out before or after work

Before

Ride the endorphins through your shift

Go to /aco/ and play milfy city or dreams of desire

Mfw I jave surely led some fitizens off the path to making it tonight >:)

How do you portion control at a pizza place?
If you have the willpower to workout after a 12 hour shift then do it then. Personally I'd need to drink 2 strong coffees and have a large meal to manage that.
I'm honestly not sure what any of that means pls explain?

Pizza is one of my biggest weaknesses. But I said I'd just be ordering a salad (probably with some meat). I'll probably try to split a slice with someone if they're huge and worse case scenario I'll have a slice. Maybe I'll try to order a huge salad. I also have a healthy meal that I intend to eat already planned out after that, so I guess that's also incentive to not fill up too much.

Got an exam tomorrow at 9am so I'm stuck at home studying tonight, sucks but this might be the last exam I ever sit in my life so pretty happy at the same time

How are you feeling about it user?
you feelin' ready, either way GL.

Attached: img_wtw_spongebob01_0105_1_1_nc9j38e8_69782464.jpg (534x401, 51K)

Girlfriend's birthday so I'm drinking beer and fucking around with the christian side of the family.

>sister secretly mires me

fuck her sister user

Shit
too ugly to not be depressed on an average day, acnes, nogf
ditched a night of poker tonight after seeing myself from the side in a double mirror at one of the cloth stores
Now sitting at home sipping on beer and playing vidya

>week 3 of no fap
>had a date with a chick that was into me but I talk too much and fucked it up
>might go out and grab a beer solo tonight
>trying to fuck this chubby Puerto Rican but it's going anywhere so who knows

I feel like complete shit right now and I just don't fucking get it anymore. I've had a great week at work and now I did something today during a meeting and i'm literally being spit on by everyone

Fuck them, but not really. I wish i could take it back

>Company giving out small extra projects that will be completed in a few days
>I didn't volunteer for anything and didn't even say anything but just sat there
>WTF do you want me to say? Volunteer for projects like my life depends on it. No, maybe i should have asked for one of them projects but i didn't and someone had to choose me to be in the group....

>look, I'm not autistic, or some fucking incel but I don't feel the need to be the fucking best fucking wagie in the office

Going to work out soon, get ditched by my friends, and maybe work a little bit before going to bed.

waiting for a part for my car so can't do shit

was planning on getting drinks with the gym receptionist this weekend, though

You should find the best volunteer cuck and assert your dominance over him.
>get ditched by my friends
tell me more
Have you asked him out already then user?
alright as for me
eating homemade tuna and mayo with green olives and pimento on multiseed rolls with a couple slices of processed cheese melted on for lunch/dinner, raspberries and alcoholic cider for after. Anyway I'm gonna spend 10 minutes filling out a career quiz then go for a walk, then play vidya/drink then watch a movie.
Pretty typical friday

Attached: asuk qt.jpg (960x720, 125K)

Say hi to Tim Conway jr for me if you see him there

DING DONG!

t.can't decide if I'm going to drink at my computer or just play vidya.
hahaha im in the same boat, cept im gonna watch vidya on twitch most likely.

>tfw used to hate weekdays, hated going to school, hated uni, hated work
>start working out regularly, working out and doing interesting hobbies
>I now hate weekends because there is nothing to do except chores
Fml I need a gf

>'cept im gonna watch vidya on twitch most likely.
I can relate. I've actually been enjoying playing vidya recently so I probably will do that. anyway I should go for my walk this week has been stressful and I've not done much exercise.

Read a book, faggot

I actually can't remember the last time I finished a book or even tried reading one that wasn't for studying.
If manga counts I have a new volume to read.

a-are you her?

yes

why not drink and play vidya?

Doing alright, thanks for asking. Going to get some fried fish for supper on my way home from work and go to bed early. Long weekend, so I get to sleep in three days in a row.

pic with timestamp

no
>sleeping three days in a row
sounds like depression desu

oh shit, it's Friday
time to hit up my normie friends
#neetlyfe

>no
Nice LARP

> Working out today, nice kickback with family tomorrow
> Girl who I've been seeing getting tickets to a concert next weekend

Looking forward to it

Attached: 1525533776024.jpg (184x184, 6K)

Doing some late-night liftin like every Friday, gym is basically empty and it helps me clear my mind with graduation being around the corner, life could be worse

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Living near a Swedish resort area of sorts right now and usually only go out for my gym.
I decided to have a look around town on my bike after my workout today and I saw so many happy people enjoying their lives. It fucking hurts.
>rich middle ages cunts with massive houses and nice cars relaxing
>kids enjoying their childhood years before it all gets fucked up
>young couples just hanging out all relaxed
I felt like some sort of apparition.

Attached: 1475423504239.png (697x697, 590K)

>Tamashi being autistic enough to come here
Somehow that seems plausible

Whatever happened to tamashi?

Did she die?

be nice user
Sounds fun

I'm probably just gonna run and catch up on some anime. Could be worse, really.

Attached: 1508773263531.jpg (764x938, 112K)

>5k jog
>all my lifts
>25 minutes boxing drills
>go home and cry

Powerpuff girls games killed her.
I wonder if she is Jow Forums?

I lifted this morning and lunch, now I'm just gonna cut my hair, cut the grass, hang out with the cat, eat, and shower.

My apolitical older runner nerd metal gf (literally exactly what I wanted) of 6/m broke up with me 1 week ago today for literally no reason conceivable reason. Like, she literally didn't have any reason except that she "wasn't sure about this anymore." Her bff called me up to say she was sorry, has no idea what the fuck she was thinking, and in general thought the whole thing was stupid women bullshit, which I thought was pretty nice of her.

On the other hand, since she did that I've been so pissed that over the last week my lifts increased pretty dramatically, despite a decrease in sleep and an increase in alcohol.

Anyhow I'm gonna push myself to start approaching random girls starting tomorrow (despite being autistic its how I got the last one.) I was also gonna get on Bumble if anyone has any experience with that.

Attached: rape.png (729x500, 269K)