LOOK THEM DEAD IN THE EYE

LOOK THEM DEAD IN THE EYE

>Longer eye contact shows dominance towards men
>Creates emotional connections with women
>Confidence and attitude sky rockets
>Focus on any task with ease
For anyone unsure why you don't have an upbeat attitude during lifts and you can't make eye contact for long (social anxiety for example) then try this. This was literally the only problem I had with motivation in the gym and socially, now my lifts no longer plateau.
Any other advice to get yourself motivated is welcome.

Attached: 20180518_192309.jpg (697x590, 150K)

>dururuurh im a fucking braindead animal and think prolonged eye contact really means anything

People who are truly ascended don't care about shit like this.

Retard

you're that idiot who stares everyone down at the gym, aren't you

lmao ur retarded

I personally hold eye contact a lot more than normies because I'm attractive and know it's my strength (the more they look at me the easier they are to charm)

I once had an interview for a job and afterwards the lady told me she was struck by my eye contact and really appreciated it. Holding eye contact makes you more charming, makes it look like you give a fuck what the other person is saying, and is an easy way to read people (if they don't hold it they're pussies/shy and can be made your bitch, if they do they're a bro)

You know guys who look at you for 1/4 of a second?
This is aimed at them, which is why I mentioned social anxiety as an example.

I have no problem maintaining eye contact. I do it naturally all the time. It's just not a big deal. Yes, sometimes it's a good way to judge character, but all the time? No.

>Longer eye contact shows dominance towards men
lel nope we're not that primitive. it shows you're afraid of the other guy's status towards you by needing to feel like you're asserting dominance. dominant males don't need to display dominance because they already know by looking at you.

I would normally agree with you but eye contact is proven to matter. This isn't like that open mouth smile meme that actually doesn't mean anything.

I didn't say all the time, that's self explanatory because we all know the creeper stare.

How do I keep eye contact?
A part from looking the bridge of the nose, when i don't look at a person's mouth I don't understand what they are saying.

Practice. It becomes easy quickly.

>>durrh if thuh dunt maintain ey contact then they muh bih

Attached: d27.png (645x729, 56K)

I feel like I look I'm about to cry when somebody looks at me for a long time

I started looking at one eye, sometimes switching to the other eye or mouth if they're at a distance. Progressed to longer eye contact.
The rule is keeping calm, animals don't maintain eye contact if a predator stares at them for long due to fear. If you stare at someone who you deem superior to you (even if they're not) it's the same thing.
Remember, stay relaxed, know that people do not like others who ignore eye contact (this guy isn't paying attention to me) and look towards the future.
Stay CALM.

Also, focus on the subject the person is talking about. Distract any stress with your own talking. Stop any silly task your doing like checking your phone.

he's right though. maybe you should try it weak beta

I found diaphragm exercises helps motivation, keeps fatigue and daily stress away through proper breathing instead of short bursts of breathing alot of people do.

Attached: Pic-of-diaphragmatic-breathing.png (300x250, 19K)

If you don't break eye contact occasionally people think you're weird.

What kind of face do I make to someone that ghosted me? I haven’t seen her since but I’m bound to run into her sooner or later and I’m planning on just looking through her and not acknowledging her at all. Is this alpha?

>would look everyone straight in the eye until they looked away when I was a 16 yr old shota
>remembering all the muscly guys that looked away
>4 years later when ive come to terms with my fagginess, wonder if any of them fantasized about me dominating them
>tfw no shy autistic musclebottom bf to fuck the brains out of

Attached: D184ABFA-ACB9-4940-AF5B-5F12C7E5A63C.jpg (1078x1078, 108K)

You might attract people or you might intimidate them. When I dead stare into the eyes of a dude I just met he’ll avoids getting to involved isn’t the conversation (probably because he thinks I’m sexually attracted to him). If the woman gives signs of interest and is looking and smiling at you then make eye contact. I once hooked up with a girl who told me she wasn’t used to having guys looking at her and she’d rather get fucked with no eye contact. I dated a girl who was the same way. Women love you admire me especially my side profile but when I maintain eye contact I intimidate them. My eyes are just too intense.