The real reason you don't do steroids is becasue you are scared

The real reason you don't do steroids is becasue you are scared

Attached: drips.png (748x992, 964K)

Well needles are fucking scary.

Well, yeah.
I don't want my dick to stop working or to become infertile.

This. Plus I don't want to lose my hair and get acne on my genitals

are you 10? people get needles all the time for inoculations.
guess you're going to give up all alcohol then

guess you better kill yourself and never have sex with a 1 night stand

kek roid rage

Whenever someone claims gear use causes permanent infertility it just pisses me off.

Ever been a doctor and someone tries to tell you something about their own blood work meanwhile their point is built on complete bullshit spread by people who have no medical background...

Sorry. Just getting tired of people with no medical background discussing health, Fitness's, hormones, and possible side effects from running gear long term
Majority of you out there don't actually know a god damn thing

Attached: 1526664904605.jpg (213x255, 8K)

ya, I admit i'm scared. I have test at home, pct and needles too. First delay was needing to heal a lower back, did that. Second was needing to lose some fat, did that. Third delay was getting shingles. Now I need to recover from shingles before I hop on. An user yesterday told me to get blood work done as I've gotten the flu 2x this year and shingles once and my immune system may need to be looked at. So I called my DR and he told me that getting the flu and then shingles isn't out of the ordinary and that i'm good to start injecting test.

Attached: allamerican.jpg (1280x720, 334K)

That is 100% true
I still won´t though, because you´re essentially the cool kid at school saying "you´re just not smoking because you are scared". Not falling for that shit again

I only drink on holidays and at the occasional get together.

Biggest fear is getting a noticable side because I fucked up my first cycle.

Also, I'd be afraid of fucking up something permanently. But if my body was my career I'd do it. I'm getting closer to giving up on being a wagecuck and just being a YouTube fitness celebrity.

Yeah true, I'm scared of permanently fucking my natural testosterone production, otherwise I definitely would, seems like it would be pretty sweet.

>I'm getting closer to giving up on being a wagecuck and just being a YouTube fitness celebrity.
LOL
Good luck!
Youtube is fucking EVERYONE. They're even screwing with the views on certain videos to make sure they don't make any money.
But not logan, desicrate the dead, paul though.

they don't fuck over /wholesome content/. You can very easily make fitness related content without swearing or making controversy, thus keeping your videos monetized. However, the middle-aged soccer mom running the company might be intimidated by muscles, so who knows.

don't stop being afraid
stop letting fear control you

smoking has no benefits, steroids make you a god

first cycle will be under 600mg, you won't have any serious side from that. the pros are on multiple grams of multiple different steroids for years at a time to get bad effects.

the worst that can happen is you are on TRT for life. so what? TRT is still above natty levels

Have you ever lurked fraud? People's bodys are falling apart in front of them all the time, or theyre constantly nervous about getting caught.
Doesn't seem fun.

I'm hopping on once I return from a trip in a couple months. My natty levels are just above the acceptable range and I've most of the symptoms associated with low T. Probably just going to self-administer at TRT doses, though. My fear of needles is nothing compared to how shitty I feel.

I just started my first cycle after going to the gym for 3 years. I was nervous for my first injection now I'm 4 in and it's just following a simple routine.

I don't even want to get big. I think muscle mass is a turnoff and so does my gf.

Attached: 1521256500994.jpg (1075x2333, 518K)

Yes.
Scared of losing hair more quickly.
Scared of fucking up my natural endocrine system and having to rely on exogenous test forever.

I don't want to permanently ruin my natural test production. Otherwise then yeah fuckn stick that needle right up my ass

Logan Paul has multiple videos of him torturing animals.

his brother is a far less intelligent, but still a terrible bully.

these are the actual Chads and Brads. Logan is the Chad who gets away with a lot of shit and is a secret psycho. His animal torture reveals his lack of empathy, but he's smart enough to hide it most of the time.

Jake is the brad, a more blunt, less intelligent bully. His friends are mostly friends just to avoid being targeted by him. More people are leaving Team 10 and saying he's a total psycho who takes pleasure in hurting and torturing people. The Martinez Twins claimed they were scared of him, including Jake refusing to let them leave the house without handlers to control their activities, such as preventing them from hiring an English teacher

what's ur routine, diet and how long have u been lifting, fren?

The three things people are afraid of in no particular order.
1.Losing hair
2.Losing their manhood
3.Losing their livelihood.

Even then some men would try it if there was a 100% chance that you can come off of it and go back to normal after a while.
But there isn't.
Even a "safe" 150-200mg dose of straight test has potential to permanently shut down your test. Even with hcg and clomid being taken at the same time.

Yes, i am. Why? All the downsides i may face, apart from needles which are fucking scary, are the reasons why i am scared

Yeah, I'm aware. I'm talking about wholesome content, not these fuckwits that have personality disorders and do objectively terrible things but youtube for whatever reason still suggests to me.

I'm just saying that, the CEO of youtube looks and acts like a stereotypical helicopter soccer Mom who tries to shield her kids from any sort of negative experience, so any sort of 'questionable' content on youtube gets either removed or demonetized. Rightfully so with the Pauls, but there's channels with the odd dirty joke that aren't able to function, yet channels that promote drug use and irresponsible sex are able to keep their videos for some reason. It's insane.

That said, there's no reason you can't make fitness videos and keep them clean. They won't get demonetized unless you're an idiot and think you need edgy humour.

>the real reason you don't smoke is cause you're scared
Insecure roidcels need to be gassed

Attached: HhhfLGS.jpg (480x640, 102K)

The logan's are spoiled faggots with connections.
Their fake BAD BOY posterboys.
Nearly everyone is on instagram and twitch with their own amazon/ebay accounts and pro websites.
They are at best just keeping a youtube presence because it's everywhere.

Deep down men only lift to impress other men, user.

Okay? What does this have to do with anything.

My gf always said that being too muscular isn't attractive, but as I've gotten bigger, she just saw everybody else as DYEL compared to me.

Wow. Nice insertions, bro.

the other reason why is because people cant find them or they are scared of ordering

Attached: Screenshot_7.png (512x590, 306K)

no. i'm going to hop on as soon as i get 12% bf or below.

hair actually

>go from an 8/10 to a buff balding 6/10

lmao only gymcels

I'm not going to ever make money playing sports or for my physique, and I'm ok with that. I'm happy with how I look and I don't need to spend extra money trying to gain a physique that the majority of the population finds repulsive.

are you already super bald cos if not you've got nothing to worry about, look at arnie and stalone if you dont believe me

but i have steroids, i went from 200 to 230 pounds and my max bench was 355...i got a lot of acne, and still gto ZERO pussy. Should i kill myself?

wtf did you run? 30lbs lean is nearly impossible

Yes and the real reason why you don’t take dicks up your ass is because your scared of AIDS.

>the worst that can happen is you are on TRT for life. so what? TRT is still above natty levels
Man I dont have time to visit the doctor regularly, ordering shit to inject, etc. I have shit to do that isnt just "WOAH I need to make my body look bigger".

Well I mean I just ordered some mk2866 osterine does that count?

Attached: 1508002817506.jpg (468x700, 59K)

No actually it's because I can't find them and my country is too 3rd world to order off the deepweb

Yep, I've done multiple cycles of steroids and have 2 perfectly healthy children at age 33.

i was shaking like a leaf when i did my first few injections at 17.
on my 18th birthday i signed myself out of school and walked to the hospital cause of a ball of tissue in my ass. my friend said it could be a giant ball of puss, and if it ruptures you're going to die. turns out it was a ball of muscle.

The real reason I don't do steroids is because I don't know where to get them, I have no connections or anything. I guess it counts as being scared since I turn into a being of spaghetti when I need to speak.

Attached: 1464308387331.gif (1920x1080, 268K)

Are you a manlet or just weirdly proportioned?

>guess you're going to give up all alcohol then
Don't drink at all, what now roid monkey.

They're tempting but you're right, I am concerned with what the consequences might be for my endocrine system or some unknown heart defect. It's also because I'm a CPT and I feel like I will lose some credibility or it would be unethical for me to hold myself up as an example to normies if I don't have my natty card.

i was 17 when i asked the biggest guy in the ymca for juice. the look he gave me still haunts me, but he told me to go to 'blank' nutrition and ask for tim.
thing is i STILL see that guy i asked every month or so cause he a frequent customer. its been YEARS of awkward nods and smiles with no talking. about 10 years to be exact.
what im trying to say is, it cant get worse than that.

1. I'm not someone who needs to cheat in order to obtain a nicer bod. I'm fine with the natty limit and won't be happy with myself if I do it. 2. I could lose my career. I inject testosterone to patients with orders from the doc. I could easily hold onto the remains of the single dose vial. But I respect the fuck out of the endocrinologists I work for and more importantly myself.

Attached: 1525526725260.jpg (715x655, 34K)

Kek'd

what bro fraud is just a bunch of emotional twink fags

Lifting regularly for years is healthy and will give you a natural and attractive body. 99% of steroid users have body dismorphia and look like shit.

>But I respect the fuck out of the endocrinologists I work for and more importantly myself.

Seems like your respect for others supersedes your respect for self.

What exactly are you 'cheating'? Nature? The entity around us that wants you dead by the age of 30. Without science and furthering medicine humans have pro longed their existence and quality of life.

When 99% of the population of females attract males through makeup, push up bras and surgery, you think that isn't cheating? Is that in the same category?

There is a reason why you take orders from a DOC and why you AREN'T a doc.

The most rational points for not using anabolic steroids/ growth agents are:
1. POTENTIAL negative health consequences
2. Fear and stigma associated with using a needle.
3. Possibly illegal depending on which country you're a resident off.
4. You're a bitch.

In my honest medical opinion as a pre med student I think 4 applies to your situation.

Attached: 2269343742_129019ec23.jpg (308x500, 103K)

lol y u mad?

>lol y u mad?

Honestly not mad. Just happy to educate. :))

It's a controlled substance you fucking retard. I could get NJPed or worse considering my job. I could never go back in as a doctor. Fucking up my body with something that has that many major consequences isnt worth it, especially since I'm fine with the natty limit.
>needing to mention you're a premed
Lol wash out when you do shitty on your MCAT or get a shitty GPA. Hope they weed you out during med school interviews when they find out you abuse controlled substances.

I'm in my mid 20s and about ready to say fuck it to low t living desu, can't get worse than this

Because they are expensive and you need monthly health check

>Lol wash out when you do shitty on your MCAT or get a shitty GPA. Hope they weed you out during med school interviews when they find out you abuse controlled substances.

aaaawwww someone's getting mad. If only the laws of the world revolved around what you 'hoped'. lol. killing my studies but thanks for the motivation. :)))

Camera angle, he's 5'10 IIRC

>shingles
Nigga what are you 50?

>tfw TRT royally fucked my hairline so now the doc has me on hcg and nolva

Could be worse I guess. Felt good while I was on test.

Attached: 1417371010905.jpg (505x375, 29K)

scared of going bald and growing tits.

my hair is already shit, idc I'd just shave it

Says the faggot that gets mad when someone says "roiding is for frauds". :^) You didn't even address why I don't do it. Also the fact that you need to mention you're doing well in school makes it even funnier.
>never going to make it (into med school either)

No dice, couldn't if I wanted to. Just got cured of hep C and I doubt my liver could cope.
Also obviously not to be trusted with needles

>hep C
I had to clean homeless guy shit off my stupid dog yesterday, I wish Trump would banish them all to the nights watch.

I'm just against you saying that it's a form of 'cheating. Also that it is somehow disrespecting the docs you're working under/with.

If your doc dislikes anal sex yet you want to enter the anus of your love one. Are you going to deny yourself that pleasure because you don't want to disrespect your peers. lmfao.

I can guarantee that they don't give a fuck about what you do and don't do in your personal life.

The other points are valid. If it's a llegal risk in your country and the possibility of you being unemployed are overwhelming (don't know how stupid you would have to be to allow people to know unless you explicitly told them or are required a blood test - even then they don't test hormone levels but only metabolites of drugs that you have taken.)

Demonizing steroids to the point of irrationality is what tickles my pickle. Personally I stick to mild compounds, 200mg test PW, primo anavar here and there. Blood work is good. Cardiologist loves me - honest about what I do. My GP is fie with my blood markers.

>mention you're doing well in school makes it even funnier.

IKR, too bad I have to crush your hopes that I don't make it :(

Yeah l wouldn’t even know where to start much less find some and I’d be constantly worried about fucking myself up
I know a former roidhead dude, he’s got pins in his ankles, a shoulder surgery and male pattern baldness at 23

on top of that there is literally a drug to increase fertility that is prescribed alongside test.
my doctor said out of his thousands of patients not one has ever gone below their baseline once off

>roids for this

those couldve been managed, the pins in his ankles were likely from high blood sugar from low e2 or too thick blood which he couldve taken aspirin for, and his shitty shoulder couldve been relieved with eq or deca as for the baldness welp thats complicated to manage

Well friendo since I'm a militaryfag, I'll lose my benefits if I do these and they suspect it. Obviously can't come back in as a doctor if I do. One doc I know for sure is against it. People will have their own opinions on steroid usage. Shouldn't really bother you what others think if you think it's just another tool to help you.

Fun fact heroin is incredibly expensive and incredibly rare among the homeless unless you're in commiefornia, sorry bro

>be me
>cruising on sust last while
>raw with gf for 8 months
>she wants a kid, angry never gets pregnant
>my sperm per ml is 100k, normal is 20-40M
>break up with her
>pregnant the next day
>a-user it's yours
Too early for paternity test, she swears to everyone she was only with me. Can't decide if I wanna support her or face the obvious truth she cheated

Attached: 1526572612819.jpg (275x183, 7K)

>Shouldn't really bother you what others think if you think it's just another tool to help you.

Yeh you're absolutely right. As long as the risks outweigh any positive benefit for you personally then you've made the right decision.

>People will have their own opinions on steroid usage.

Have a family of Doc's and the general consensus is 'don't do them.'

Yet my cousin will regularly go out binge drinking on the weekend to cope with the stress of his life. He's morbidly obese as well and I find it amusing that he's fine 'fixing' other peoples lives rather than his own.

Every man must pick his poison.

Two of my docs seem to be on 'gear' as well. Nothing they would ever disclose to me. I don't blame them. Risk of career, possibility of encouraging the use of steroids to a patient.

Just off my part time job. Have a load of work lined up ahead of me. All the best in life.

Attached: 1518542122963.jpg (624x352, 23K)

Baldness alone is a dealbreaker

1 month in and I feel good. I said fuck it and jabbed myself, no ragrets

Lmao at your cousin. Yeah I hate hypocrites. In the ideal world, everyone could just do their own thing and not disturb other people. Best of luck to you too user.

Attached: 1525962691192.png (511x671, 112K)

I'm not big enough and I don't want to be that guy who roids when he isn't developed and wastes them or looks like some sort of skelebeast. Maybe in 2 years.

Why the fuck would you support it if she cheated.

Do roids make you a cuck?

I'm not sure if she did. My sperm count is low enough that i should be sterile but technically still possible. If it is mine I wanna support her and not nig out... its my fucking kid and I love my kids. So I am in limbo for another 2 months until I can get a test done.
Most likely its not and then she can go figure shit out herself.
Not a cuck, literally a hacker on steroids

Attached: hacker_on_sterons.jpg (1073x728, 152K)

Existing heart problems, actually.

"sterile" is a bit of an overused term medically. The threshold for it sits in the range where conception is often merely unlikely, not impossible or even in 'million to one' territory.

Sorry to hear that. Whats your heart problem?

exactly. tbf ive been on test for 2 years and had 2 gfs during that time. no rubbers, always finished in them, never got pregnant. After we broke up, next month she was pregnant with next bf.
Last girl, technically we had sex once the week she woulda had to conceive but she was hanging out with a really slutty friend and going to parties so...

Attached: doubt.jpg (200x303, 16K)

Im usimg roids and still scared of jabbing because Im a dumbfuck who always hit a nerve/vein

That would either be because you're retarded or because of shitty genetics.
Your only argument is "I don't want to go bald earlier than I naturally would, and I don't trust myself to not be a retard and forget pct

>pct
>not cruising for life

Attached: batt.png (250x262, 89K)

Is that what it's like to be low test?
Now refutation just
>le do it rage
Holy Fuck get on a cycle and learn what assertiveness is

Might want to pop out a kid user, but I suppose I could b&c until i find a bitch worth it

>in my honest medical opinion as a person who is contemplating attaining medical credentials but currently has none

was this elaborate bait

Roid rage

This thread is a great example of the loss of cognitive function caused by drug use.

/fraud/ is just like 3 roid monkey's with good bodies shitting on anyone who posts there.

Not really. I can inject that shit into my ass cheek or shoulder. I just don’t want to spend thousands on temporary gains, stop producing natural test, increase my probabilities of diseases, and go bald.

>thousands on temporary gains, stop producing natural test, increase my probabilities of diseases, and go bald
All retarded worries with no science to back up specially the thousands, wat? You're so clueless and extremely retarded not even joking