How do I make my chest smaller? I am 162cm and 42kg (5'3, 92lbs) and I have a C cup...

How do I make my chest smaller? I am 162cm and 42kg (5'3, 92lbs) and I have a C cup. Would losing more weight help my chest shrink? I want to get down to an A cup.

Attached: 2CDAA16100000578-0-Rosalie_Nelson_pictured_in_April_is_a_trim_size_8_but_reveals_th-a-3_144343134277 (634x1013, 79K)

NO
YOU DO NOT DEPRIVE THE WORLD OF YOUR DELICIOUS GIFTS
NO ONE HELP HER!

I think being my gf might help

High volume bench would do it.

Make sure to do barbell rows to save your shoulders

Just fucking lift, god damn

but why?

Depends on the amount of breast tissue you actually have. At 42kg - unless you are a turbo womanlet, it probably is already at the limit anyways. Get a coke habit, it helps.

Also - why would you want to do that? You have a delusions of being a model or are just a dumb roastie with Cosmo for brains?

I don't feel comfortable with my breasts

Still doesn't answer why.
C isn't even that big, even at your near-midget stature.

5'3 is average height here haha. I just don't like looking mature

>c cup
>mature
ok, 13 year old

Maybe try wearing a sports bra?

A c cup isn't really small for my stature, especially since I'm so thin
I do wear a sports bra and it doesn't help that much. I want them to look completely flat :c

>5'3" average
Are you in the Philippines?
>I just don't like looking mature
Get therapy. No joke. This seems like it's about more than just breast size. Were you molested or something?

>I want them to look completely flat :c

Chest binding is your answer. Be careful if you do it because you could cause permanent deformities depending on how it's done, and for how long.

My other suggestion is to just accept your fate.

The average height for a female in the US is 5'4...

Kindly provide photographic evidence of the troublesome mammaries in question so we gentlemen can provide a more informed verdict

>Get therapy. No joke. This seems like it's about more than just breast size.

Agreed. Therapy sounds like the proper answer.

Post a picture.
I have to see what I'm working with.

Seriously? Damn all my friends are Amazons, then.

>thin
>short
>ideal breast size

You're descirbing the perfect body and yet you wanna scrap it? You must be underage

This suggests some sort of sexual dysfunction. Seek a shrink, not diet advice.

For women having well developed primary sexual characteristics is, literally, easy mode.

are you transgender? Your only option is chest surgery. nothing else will get rid of breast tissue

chest binding
steroids and low body fat
surgery

I assume you're a guy

I'm 18
I'm not, I just don't like big breasts
How can a guy be 42kg and have c cup breasts

Don't listen to the autistic virgins ITT. Smaller tits are god tier, i hope you find a way baby girl

At your BMI I find that very, very hard to believe.

Intentionally reducing breast size is like a guy intentionally reducing his dick size.

I would have to see them first before giving my advice.

You have a mental illness.

motorboat xF

Therapy.

Not sure op, please post pic so we can help.

What the fuck is this thread? A girl wanting to get rid of her breasts is as bad as a guy wanting to remove his own dick.

Why are people fucked today?

Try strapping weights to your tits to stretch them out so they sag to the floor.

grandma mode activate

I know two girls that had reductions done.They both had massive tiddies tho. 100% covered by health insurance. find a doctor and say you have back pain and trouble sleeping.

How long before the realization of what they did to themselves hit them?

Did you know that a massive chunk of the women who get reductions for "back problems" always end up getting depressed, going full easy access, or getting a boob job to get bigger

roughly 5 years ago for one, 3 years ago for the other, afiak no regrets. both are now married with kids. They seem fine to me but you never really know with depression.

Theres already a gyno thread in the catalog faggot

sticc mode is patrician

Went from 36C to 34B. Not that much but it's noticeable. No ragrets. I didn't love the bags of lard that much desu.

>t flat chest cope or plastic surgery shills.