Dressing stylish makes your physique and face more sexy

so what are you guys wearing daily?

Attached: duck.jpg (572x606, 50K)

fashion is literally 70% of the way to pick up college chicks. anyone who says otherwise is an unfashionable incel

there is nothing stylish about that jacket

it make you gay. as a man you should'nt focus on clothes it's a feminine activity, having a good body , posture and masculine enrgy is way better than stylish faggy clothes.

>not dressing like young Stalin or Che to grab all the chapo-listening septum ring pussy
I pity you losers

Attached: 6a0361a1f4e73049f5b20762c5fc0410.jpg (771x1036, 115K)

stalin haicut was based

Attached: stalin-book-cover.jpg (438x664, 223K)

he had his secret service edit the acne scars aways lmao

whats that haircut in the pic called? might get it and grow some stubble to get the retro chad look

it's just a low quality photo, there are mugshots of him with his skin flaws more visible

and it's not acne it's smallpox

Just show your barber a picture. Makes life easier for both of you

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Except for the baseball cap, this is pretty much me to a fucking T.

Attached: 2014-09-05-Strip_343_Anatomy_of_a_Veteran_web.gif (700x355, 36K)

you forgot "sperging out at teen wearing camo jacket on mall"

I've approached girls in my gym clothes and gotten dates. I have gone to parties in sweatpants and had sex with a girl at those parties, which makes me think that you either go to a school on the East Coast, are delusional and brown, or are trolling. Which is it, pal?

You missed the "No fucks to give" part.
Only the lifers and washouts do that shit. I did my time, got GI Bill, and got out.

that uniform only works with old ladies and trashy chicks lol

wont work on high class model women

>bad boy
>literal rogue fighting for a higher cause
> good looking
>cool hair/beard
>even western historians say he was super well-read and read like 500 pages a day
>filthy communist
How much fucking pussy would Stalin slay nowadays?

Attached: stalin.jpg (400x272, 38K)

he was an overly authoritative manlet so he probably would probably get into autistic arguments with most dangerhairs. He'd be one of those weird commie writers who writes poor selling books but somehow is able to live anywhere they want in the world freely, with a decent/nice looking wife.

tfw will never look good in clothes bcuz of gyno

and i've fucked girls as a bald manlet but you gonna tell me that hair and height don't matter?

>authoritative
Wow now that's something women would hate

>manlet
5'7 according to which means he'd be average even among americans of his time, let alone Tsarist Georgia

>ooks but somehow is able to live anywhere they want in the world freely, with a decent/nice looking wife.
Ah, the conspiratorial world of the jealous anti-communist. It's okay user, you won't get as much pussy as a commie or get to live as dangerously, but the good thing is that you'll get a job and a wife and a nice, safe suburban lifestyle, constantly terrified of minorities and the government. You chose the sheep route, and that's respectable.

hey user. had surgery for it myself. will take another one to deal with the areola. It was totally worth it. If you don't live in burgerland, try seeing if your doctor will write to your medical services thingy to get a portion of it covered. mine was caused by a medication I was put on, so I got the entire tissue removal covered and only had to pay for some skin stuff. It's worth saving up for, the boost to your confidence is huge. I went from looking like I had a rack to looking stacked. You owe it to yourself.

>show a picture of stalin to your barber to make your life easier
this cant backfire at all

>top tier bait

>authoritative
You realize most of these pseudo commie chicks are actually anarchists but are too stupid to actually read what communism is, right?

>manlet
Yes, we're talking about 'if he lived in this day and age', not 1950s Russia

I'm not sure what about the image I painted of him is negative to you. There was a lot of writers who traveled the world living off of the questionable success of their writing. Is there something wrong with having a wife? Do you really think Stalin, a guy who routinely sent people to the gulag for simply not being able to hold down a job, would fuck around?

>nice, safe suburban lifestyle
strings, grasping at strings

that probably costs like 15k in the US

travel to another country where its cheaper

i am bad at everything and fell for it im going to go now

I'm just saying, your jealously is transparent.

jeans or chinos, black vans, a henley or a button up/flannel, a hat if my hair is shit. i miss living up north where you can wear a jacket and boots without sweating and looking like a tard

Please elaborate on this conspiratorial world.
I'm curios about the minds of the the delusional

You don't know what the poor user implied with the "somehow"? Spend more time online.

He could imply a great deal of things. Regardless, you failed to answer my question.

yeah I will eventually get it, maybe in a year or two. idk if I can get it paid partly by the state, pretty sure they just consider it purely cosmetic. and I didn't get mine from any meds either, just fucked up hormones during puberty.
Anyway, how much did yours cost? There's surgeons here who take like 3-5k euro and idk if I want to go with the cheaper or more expensive surgeon.

This or similar everyday

Attached: 2EC76EB4-0675-4F5E-A713-83BB9C4C3E49.jpg (1400x1000, 175K)

A well fitting shirt. Plain colors. No or barely visible branding. Something that is loose and only gives a hint of muscle definition when I move in such a way that the shirt tightens. Slim fit jeans, never skinny, with some elasticity worn the correct height for casually showing off my tight ass. Clean pointy black leather dress shoes.

> dress shoes

i mean that sounds good for a club/night setting but i cant see someone wearing it casually. id say something like white sneakers would be better

you are a tall lanklet with gay long hair that covers your eyes

Stalin HAIRLINE was based.

Looking awfully
>Jughashvili