Fit I'm sad

Fit I'm sad....
I think my leg is fucked up and I don't know what to do. So I am fat, not overweight by a lot, but around 10kg. I'm 90kg at 182cm.

I used to box at least 3 times a week, but because of my final exams I had to stop(more like my parents told me to stop). As of a few days ago I started to jump rope for about 15 minutes every evening and I start feeling a sharp pain in my foot

pic rel is where it hurts the most. The most confusing thing is, I don't have any problems with my achilles tendon anymore. Just the pic rel parts. What should I do?
I know I should go to a doctor, but it's late here and I would have to wait until tomorrow or monday.

Am I just too fat?

Attached: foot2.jpg (468x318, 26K)

>around 10kg. I'm 90kg at 182cm.
speak English you faggot

ok, hang yourself

make another thread using proper measurements and I might answer you, otherwise fuck outta here ackmhed

I'm from Eastern Europe you swine. Stop disrespecting me by calling me a sandnigger.

ice your shit

stretch properly

jump rope less until you get into the groove again

too much too quickly

One more thing. My left foot literally cracks(the sound when gasses are released or something).

Thanks very much. How can I stretch? Would calf raises help?

I honestly thought that I had to simply get back into it again. The first time I boxed and it was painful I powered through the pain and it stopped.

The fact that you think you are only 10 kg overweight is sad. You need to lose 20 kg asap. Also see a doctor. Until then just walk and DONT STRECH. Stretching can just make the problem worse if you do it incorrectly. Don't ever power through the pain. Do stuff until it hurts then stop. Try to test if your recovering or not. If you can do 10 min jumping rope until it hurts then do it and rest. Slowly push the time more and nore and if it gets worse stop immediately but if it doesn't you can continue pushing. Losing weight is really good for your joints don't fall for the muh being a little bit overweight is fine. Ask that to yourself and your joints when your 60 and then you'll see

Thanks very much.

I could make a body shot of mine and we could discuss this later on.

Just to clarify, I go to the gym, but at most 2 a week. I don't have the possibility and honestly I'm still too shy to go regularly etc etc.

I used to run with my dog on a field with no problems, granted on soil, not on tarmac.

You fucking brainlet
>So I am fat, not overweight by a lot, but around 10kg. I'm 90kg at 182cm.
"I am overweight by around 10kg. I weigh 90kg at 182cm."
How could you not understand this?

Attached: 1513775121900.png (300x300, 9K)

American fags don't fucking understand superior units. I didn't really know what the fuck he was talking about at first.

Fellow boxer here, ice it and rest it. This pain also happened to me when I got fat and rusty. You need to lose weight, otherwise when you're in your stance your back foot takes a lot of pressure (from being on the ball of the foot the whole time)

How is 90 kg at this height considered so fat? Unless you have no muscle...

>kg
>cm
kys alien

Do you jumprope barefoot or with shoes on?
This is important.

Barefoot you have to be conscious about the landing and your muscles will absorb the shock naturally, but with cushioned shoes the stress is one the joints and tendons.

by speaking english he means american which is the equivalent of grunting and smearing shit all over your face discard his opinion, he is an animal.

Try to walk around in minimalist/no shoes when you can. Helped me get through my foot pains. If your too shy for the gym don't worry! I know that feel very much. You can do it like me and go at 4 am when no one is around or you can build a super cheap home gym for like 100$. You legit just need a pullup bar and a cheap set of dumbbells to make 95% of the gains of a gym at home. Or you can do a home bodyweight routine that is like 85% effective but better then nothing.

Boxing shoes aren't cushioned. It's basically a sock with a piece of rubber on the bottom

Thanks very much. Truth be told I never had to ice anything yet.

Are there any exercises to make the joints and feet sturdier?
Let's take Tyson for example, or any other heavyweight.

He was short, weighed at most 100kg(I think?) at around 178. How did his joints survive his weight?

I'm just fat mate. Skinnyfat.

I jumprope with shoes on. I'll try this, thanks.

Thanks very much.

I have a small community gym here which is free and open twice a week. I usually go there since only my friends go there and in the 1.5 months that I started to lift for real(ie, no bullshiting and actually pushing myself) I honestly don't think I'm doing too bad.
I have some dumbbells at home, they go up to 8kg per dumbbell max sadly.

I heard they're great things. I'd love to buy a pair.

Right.. This is me.

Attached: 20180518_225519.jpg (3264x2448, 1.44M)

Attached: 20180518_225532.jpg (3264x2448, 1.36M)

Last pic

Attached: 20180518_225538.jpg (3264x2448, 1.45M)

Sorry for them being rotated, my phone's retarded.

I mean by definition you are overweight but you don't look that bad. Definitely carry the weight well

Honestly I think so as well. I really don't look like I'm fat.

Don’t do too much jumping right out of the gate
Tendons and ligaments don’t get much blood flow so they take longer to recover and get stronger than muscles

Also you’re fat, jumping is high impact

What can I do? Other than lifting? I need some cardio to cry to.

Fast

eat less

I thought about it.

I try to. Then the sadness kicks in and I inevitabely eat like shit anyway

Swimming is best if you have access to a pool
Cycling
Rope battling
Stairclimbers

Problem with swimming is self esteem, I'll look into others, thanks very much.