How are nigbulls so strong? They are like 30 kg doglets. This seems against the laws of physics to me, makes no sense

How are nigbulls so strong? They are like 30 kg doglets. This seems against the laws of physics to me, makes no sense.

Attached: north_american_baby_mauler.jpg (644x384, 47K)

if you go 110% then you are a winner

They're not genetically predisposed to be strong, it's the OWNER

GOOD BOY

30kg of PURE MUSCLE

Attached: 1525362010191.jpg (1000x857, 110K)

Um actually my pitty Bubbles is just a big baby he wouldn't hurt a fly Chihuahuas are actually far more buff and strong

S M A S H E D
L
A
M
M
E
D

Most owners inject them with Trenbolone.

Shitbulls are the dumbest fucking dogs ever. Everytime I see some redneck backwards cocksucker with one I just automatically asume they're trash, and that I want nothing to do with them, simply because their dogs are violent timebombs that would crush a babies skull in its jaws if it had the chance. In fact, next time I see my faggot neighbors pitt running around the neighborhood unsupervised, I'm hitting it. I'm done.

>I'm hitting it.
you will lose your leg

i'd hit it with my car retard

Answer the question you fucks. Are physics a meme?

yaaaaaasss queaaaaan slaayyy those doggssss

Look at it's muscles, that thing will fuck up anyone who it doesn't like
Also all the people here who hate pitbulls are fucking dumb, stop pretending that animals are going to always be nice and gentle. A pitbull serves it's purpose well, being an intimidating dog with the bite to back up his bark. If you hate pitbulls, don't get them.

Attached: GAAYYYYY.jpg (1021x1027, 100K)

because they were built specifically to tear other dogs and people to shreds. they’re the gladiators of the dog world

>if you hate pitbulls, don't get them
>letting someone else's dog have the privilege of mauling your newborn

Do you also let someone else fuck your wife too?

>m'shitbull

Attached: 30a9a480332de07702e571e6a0f8bbf6.jpg (1222x1260, 229K)

>when Jow Forums meets Jow Forums

>admiring some dogs muscles

wow why dont you jsut suck its dick next?

My sister has one
Can confirm she’s trash
I’m glad she has one though so any halfbreed niglets her and her bf make get eaten

What is the dog equivalent of 1/2/3/4?

If someone has a pitbull it doesn't mean it will attack your kids
also why is your newborn outside, are you fucking stupid?
calm down

Attached: 1518943176621.jpg (805x511, 222K)

Fetch/sit/stay/rollover

>YAAAAS QUEEEEN SLAAAAAAY
Seems like something a pitbull lover would say

Something something leanness, something something distribution of mass, something something muscular origin and insertion points.

This is a shitpost but thank you for at least addressing the subject.

The distribution of muscles are different. They have extremely strong bites, about 3-4 times ours. They also have strong necks, allowing them to tear limbs by moving their head from side to side. These are some of their stronger muscles, as opposed to the limbs, like a human.

This tail is the most unnerving thing about it

It adds to it that they literally don't feel pain, and have an extremely thick skull. You could punch one in the face and ribs over and over and over and it wouldn't slow it down at all, let alone incapacitate it.

You could stab one in the ribs with a knife and it would still keep going. They don't register negative input when they're full of adrenaline. It's like humans in fist fight x1000. Kick one in the face, stomp on one of its legs, it doesn't even notice.

Attached: IMG_5391.png (750x1334, 1.87M)

Niggers breed them for fighting.

/thread

>stop pretending that animals aren't always going to be nice and gentle

user, no one believes that. Consequentially, no one really tends to own mountain lions or grizzly bears or cougars as pets and tries to walk them around your neighborhood.

>has bull in its name
>literally looks like a bull without the horns

Mastif's have bullshit tail's. Literally feels like being hit with a branch when they run past you. Great dogs tho.

The whole "if you don't like x, dont get one" argument doesnt work if the thing youre talking about can maul or kill someone on its own.

Why do you give a shit about someone else?

shitbulls are small time

Attached: 1447368180777.jpg (800x600, 60K)

How does one incapacitate a shitbull? Poke their eyes out?

>why do you care about you or your family potentially being mauled
Truly it is a mystey

Gut it.

kick it really fucking hard, repeatedly. if it's already biting you go for the balls and/or shove your fist down its throat as far as possible

When will we get the legislation we need, giving tax credits in exchange for each pitbull hide returned to the local Fish and Wildlife?

it's called retard strength

MOGGED

M A B A R I
A
B
A
R
I

It's a assumption you're making, that most people make. Stupid ones like fat guys are strong because they are big. Look at the difference between equally built men and women, use your brain.

Cut their thoat. Nothig else will work. If you can't push their snout in with the palm of you hand as hard as you can and give them your left arm to bite. Also position it if possible in a way that your vains are horizontally, so it's teeth have to bite thrug your bones before making you bleed out. All in all good luck. If I see a shitpit I always leave the fuking area. They are fucking time bobs and their nigger owners would prolly try to sue you after kiling their nigger pet. The only animal on this planet I would exterminate from the gen pool without a second doubt.

Attached: 32085075_232178327534834_7402530023334215680_n.jpg (658x656, 36K)

that's a large k9

Fucking hell what a hench nigdog

This is just like them pussy bois that wear big coats. Just a skinny lad underneath.

>shove your fist down its throat as far as possible

Mate, you are not shoving your fist in a bitpull's mouth and coming out of that as the victor. It will annihilate your hand with complete ease.

Kicking and going for the balls is right though.

this, bad dog owners don't define a breed @OP

Replace pitbull with blacks/australians

all pitbulls need to be put down.

fucking nignog dogs

I wish someone would inject me with trenbolone

nigga i thought chocolate was toxic to dogs

Attached: 91241.jpg (283x178, 11K)

The shove your arm down its throat thing is crazy. The bite force on your average dog is enough to break bone if they are going balls to the wall, and you think you're going to put your hand near its most dangerous weapon?

That's just bullshit my dog eats chocolate all the time doesn't have any problems and gets all the bitches

>Stupid ones like fat guys are strong because they are big.

This is true.

demonic

When one breed is responsible for the majority of attacks of it's species.
It's no longer a "don't like one don't get one" issue.
It becomes a "get within 30 feet of me and my child and I'll cave your head in, mutt"

>Why would someone care about the people that live in their community?
>What kind of fag would have even a sliver of compassion for their family and neighbors?
>T. Nigbull Owner

WAKANDA
A
K
A
N
D
A

Lol people in this thread talking like they're not the limp wristed slack jawed faggots who cross over to the other side of the street when they see a pitbull walking up.

There are like 20 deaths per year from dog bites, and lots of those are pitbulls. There are way more than 20 deaths per year from incels going on shooting sprees, maybe we should start euthanizing those before we worry about a dog.

Start by euthanizing yourself faggot

>You are in the dog park and this dog sniffs your Schnauzer ass

What do?

Kek that picture

This is assuming it's already got your arm in its mouth. You're not going to be able to pull it out easily, so might as well force it to either let go or choke.

One of these

Attached: fifty calibers of fuck you.jpg (1800x540, 74K)

Kek.

Americans over breeding pitbulls to retarded levels have given bull terriers a bad name.

Proper bullies are such a rarity now despite being much better pets, half the muscle mass, live longer, better temperament.

Pick it up by the neck.

Its 30kg and its strong, but whats it goi g to do when it has nowhere to go and nothing to bite.

Or if you live in a free country, shoot it

For some reason this logic doesnt apply to human races

>tfw your big softy golden retriever is mauled by some gypsys rottweiler

lmao these dogs are used to defend against fucking bears

way stronger than pits

Do you think the people that are mad at soldiers for killing people are rational? No, because thats what they are supposed to do. Pitbulls are LITERALLY breed for combat, so hating it because it fulfills it's purpose is fucking braindead. It is an actual force of nature, so being mad at pitbulls is like being mad at a baby for breaking something. It doesn't know any better, yet what it knows it does with perfect marks

Attached: pitbull.jpg (747x747, 108K)

>being so careless that your newborn has a chance to get mauled
Don't have kids user. Holy fuck you are braindead.

hint: their ears look like horns