I look like shit. Should I start bulking?

I look like shit. Should I start bulking?

Attached: B699DFC0-9E46-4958-823D-65D4F6F385D6.jpg (2335x2133, 930K)

Get to single digit bf then lean bulk brah

hey gimme some of those gains

Try taking some Anavar man

Try buying a gym member ship

Babbys first pump

>anavar
>when bulking
buy a gym membership, watch a couple videos about various programs, and actually work your body, it looks like you only wok your back and biceps. if you're ever gonna start doing steroids, don't listen to that retard and actually get on a test+deca bulk

you just need to work them obliques, upper pecs and forearms. nice dlets and abs.

This is legitimately better than the vast majority of the population and certainly better than most posters on this board

>it looks like you only wok your back and biceps
>he doesn't realize he's flaring his lat
That being said, I'm jelly at the arms but that just what happens when you have long as fuck arms. Your chest looks tiny and your arms take over.

nevermind on the exercise stuff i said, i was a retard and only looked at the thumbnail. I do think you would benefit from hitting your chest a little harder, you'll get a more filled physique by cutting down to maybe 13% bf

Mirin senpai, routine to get those gains?

>05
do more chest and your good op

It's a meme

Lol this photo had been posted like three times this week... Fuck I have no life

do more OHP, incline and cable work to fill out front delt and upper chest

start hitting those traps twice a week

>Shit

I kind of look like this too. I think we need to:

1) increase calorie intake
2) increase weight amount, I lift often but I'm doing a lot of hypertrophy stuff. Think I need to switch to strength training

you look like you weigh about 120 lbs.
i fucking hate twinks like yo

For godsakes, work your forearms some.

yes. definitely increase weight amount. Look up a term called "progressive overload". apparently, in order to get really jacked, you have to keep increasing your weight as soon as your body gets used to the old weight, so it forces your body to build more muscle and get big.

and calories will definitely be essential once you start lifting heavier.

unironically goal body but a bit leaner.