Fat thread

How do I remove belly fat?

I walk 30-35 KM on a regular basis, at least 6-8x per month. I can easily burn 1600 calories on one day and don't eat much. Also I'm generally Jow Forums, because my condition got insane since I live here and it doesn't exhaust me.

But I still feel fat and have these rolls on my belly.
>Inb4 "gym" / "muscle"
I just want to remove the belly and have no muscles, except in my legs.

Attached: DSC_0091.jpg (3840x2160, 1.32M)

fat pig

Attached: DSC_0090.jpg (1920x1080, 358K)

>I just want to remove the belly and have no muscles, except in my legs.
Don't bother trying to become a trap seriously.

Attached: DSC_0092.jpg (3840x2160, 1.3M)

>I just want to have no muscles
try HRT

Drink black coffee and or oolong tea on a regular basis. According to scientific studies that I have never read and will never read, they'll speed up your metabolism and burn excess fat. Worked pretty well for me.
Also
What this guy said.

kys

No. I look androgynous by nature.
I don't want to become trans. I just want to perfect my physical apperance.

Currently @172 cm | 58-59 KG
Aiming for 50-55 KG max

I also need only 1400 Kcal per day then which saves a lot of money. I can feed off almost nothing and don't have to hunger, therefor afford high quality vegetables.

>Currently @172 cm | 58-59 KG
>Aiming for 50-55 KG max

WTF, seek help son, you've got an actual problem which isn't your body fat.

> I just want to perfect my physical apperance.
What mental illness is this?

Yes, not having a BF. I know this problem but I cannot solve it. But I can work on myself.

Loneliness

sad desu. I'm in the same boat.
gl with life. also try eating

Nope. I eat salad and tomatoes. Also I'm trying to grow them on my own.

EAT REAL FOOD YOU NUT

Nope. I'll vomit if I eat anything unhealthy. I really can't eat that much anymore. So I'll stick with vegetables and fruits as well as direct juice and tea.

100 % biological

Not to high jack the thread but does anyone have that brown fat or whatever from eating processed foods as a kid?
Idk If mommy is going to be chill with a 1000 a day calorie diet

You eat like a pig and that's why you fat. And the same can be said for every single other person with excess fat. You're not special or different. Eat less food and it will melt away.

you are still fat, like 20% bodyfat, just diet more

All babies have brown fat naturally. It leaves as you age (adults don't have it). I doubt processed foods could change that. Brown fat burns energy to produce warmth to keep you warm when you're small. Go to wiki

6'3
95/185/245/185 for reps
what will i look like if i cut down?

Attached: empDEmv7.jpg (700x525, 100K)

is this fucking bait
op what the fuck is wrong with you

You have an eating disorder. Seek help.

wait a fucking second
OP are you AIDs skrillex?

shit

why though

no muscle behind all that fat

Guess I'll keep bulking then.

you either need to go anorexic or lift a weight

you have so little muscle you have the BMR of a girl

Sounds good. I don't need muscles. Only in my legs, so I have the condition to do such walks. Today I lifted a computer case which weights 1/4 of my body weight to the post office. Thats all I need. I usually carry my things in a backpack and bags on my shoulders.

Also I live like this, for example if I want to do a bank transaction I have to walk 7 KM downhill and then get back. For even longer distances this means lots of hills.

Attached: DSC_0060.jpg (3840x2160, 3.35M)

Just get a bike, seriously. It will condition you even better.

That's your skin you fucking weirdo, you're in a permanent catabolic state. Lift weights, eat fucking food and stop being mental

No. There are no real roads here and I live in the forest. I will get a motorcycle, but it will require a long time of saving.

who the fuck cares if there aren't real roads, get a god damned bike

Attached: 1523771362784.jpg (219x234, 6K)

Same.

Attached: 20180512_073416-1.jpg (215x275, 49K)

low testosterone from low calories makes it hard to shift stubborn fat

No.
>Inb4 mountain bike
I can't carry my purchases or bigger items like packages or plants with that.

You lifted a whole computer case? I hope you used a belt user, you can fuck up your back lifting that heavy.

I am low-testo. But this is natural.

how many months, lad?

???

>Crabautist on Jow Forums
What the fuck

/thread
heckk you op

>Anons giving real advices
>"No,*insert excuses here* "

Shall I redirect you to Jow Forums?

My sides

It was heavy and my arms hurt, but there were children so it fueled my anger so I could channel it into the completion of my task.

your pregnancy duh

Oh 3 months.

>mental illness general

got daaaayum you're showing for 3 months, might have triplets in oven

>That's your skin

Nah, that's fat. Skin is like a couple of millimeters thick. That shit ain't a couple of mm.

But you're right, he should lift, not only to build muscle, but also to up his TDEE so he can actually burn off that fat. The way he is now, his couple of apples and tomatoes a day is enough to keep him from burning away the rest of the fat it seems.

Some of it is genetic.... I didn't choose to weight 220

Holy fuck man. You can still have healthy sources of protein and fat. And your body desperately needs it.

you already have no muscle retard