Are you lean yet?

Are you lean yet?

Attached: 1503151285446.jpg (1919x2404, 1.16M)

Getting there for the first time in my life.

Love the picture, thanks user.

48 hour water fast on weekends followed by OMAD every other day of the week. Losing like a KG a week and my lifts haven't budged from a solid 1/2/3/4. Gonna be ripped this summer.

Good work

Could someone post the full image of this guy? N-no homo.

Attached: chad.png (203x361, 152K)

>tfw you will never because of mild gyno, scoliosis keeping you from beung able to go all out, and acne scars, and even if that as in check your face is just slightly bad enough to be called ugly but not good looking enough to be handsome

Attached: Wojak.jpg (300x300, 23K)

Sandwiches make you lean

No, I feel weak when I dont eat.

Real talk..

What should I eat to achieve this? Is a calorie deficit and 1 gram of protein per lb enough?

Time to looksmaxx

I’m sitting here hungry trying to think about how abs will be worth it. I’m 6’1” 165 lbs so I’m small already, but I’ve got some fat that I’m trying to get off by embracing the Keto meme. How long should it take me? I’m thinking a week or two

13.5%, Should be there mid june

these guys are all small as fuck. Abs on a skinny dude are like tits on a fat chick, they don't count

>letting your life and your goals be defined by women
that's not healthy

Attached: 1524786645523.jpg (1080x1080, 150K)

lol you would literally rape your mother to look like one of the guys in OP pic you fat fuck

>Brad and Thad doing... something circa 2009

Mariusz says no

Attached: Mariusz-Pudzianowski.jpg (781x414, 39K)

Life is whatever you want it to be. Me, I wanna smash young tight puss.

I end up looking like Jeff from athleanx when I get below ~13%, like a ghoul. Is it worth it?

Finally down to 13%, getting close boys. Last push hurts pretty bad

I'm being serious and un-ironic, what BF% is this and roughly what do you think their Squat, bench, OHP, and DL stats are?

doing keto, lost 15 pounds already. i know a bunch of it was waterweight/stored carbs, but I've definitely started to lose fat. feelsgood.

Attached: 1526342705056.jpg (781x1000, 109K)

>tinyfag detected

Fuck no.

How many times a week should one train chest?

The guy on right is at 8-10% body fat and I bet he barely does 1/2/3/4 if that.

2-3
are you spamming flies and pec deck? go do some bench and dips.

I get chest in 3x a week

Who is that? I'm not a bearmodeposter, but I bet that body would earn pussy like mad.

reverse image search is super cool man

clint walker

I'm getting there but I slipped up the last two days. When I try to full on fast I end up going full retard when I break it and eating too much.

any more pictures like this? its motivating me af

God help me I've been water fasting for 2 weeks yet I still have the fat pouch. I'm 165 at 5'10" and it jlmakes me look like a goober

>Was at 184 when I left home two weeks ago
>been doin really demolition work in Caribbean the whole time, 7 to 4, 6 days a week
>also was eating very small healthy meals
I cannot (cannot!) wait to go home and see what my weight is. i started at 217 and have really been struggling with these last ten pounds

Attached: 8F882D98-9C81-40FF-8EE0-02E98B6E3943.jpg (953x960, 158K)

do you lift at all during ur 48 hour water fasts? I wanna start trying this but my routine isn't built with 2 off days consecutively

Lost about 10lbs of what seems to be fat in about a month, praying the abs poke through come june.

People say I could make the perfect twink so thats the mode im trying to hit first

Attached: 1470538368010.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

18% right now. Would apparently be around 12% at 158 lbs, currently 170. Could I safely his this goal by the end of june without losing too much muscle? lifts are a bit over 1/2/3/4. Want to see abs for the first time in my life this summer

i am working on it, my family came to visit and brought me a shitton of snacks and i have been strong for one week and havent touch them but it feels so bad having them and not even being able to eat them, i dont want to throw them away, was thinking about selling them or something, fucking hell give me strenght brehs

Attached: 1510882822192.png (1014x1035, 730K)

bump for more pics like op posted

16 hours into my first fast. It's amazing how food's been hardwired into my daily routine. I haven't gone 24 hours without eating since I was 18 and going through military training (so the choice to eat wasn't even in my hands at the time).

NoEat honestly feels a lot like NoFap. The impulsiveness and intrusive cravings are constant and I haven't even gone a full day since I last put food in my mouth. Wish me luck brahs

Attached: 1510026912606.jpg (971x565, 141K)

blog post incoming

last year
>april: start first ever cycle at 80kg, bulk up to 88kg, maybe around 16%bf
>july: come off gear, pct, lose a bit of muscle, end up around 85kg 16%bf
>november: start second cycle, test/var, go from 85kg 16%bf to probably 90kg 15%bf, spend summer around there

this year
>feb: decide to blast and cruise, lower dose to 200mg/w, start 'bulking'
>april: time to blast again, cruise took me from 90kg to 93kg, still around 15%bf
>may: currently sitting on 97kg, 14%bf (npp does wonders)
>june: will be going onto cruise for 10 weeks
>aug: probably will be sitting around 97-98kg, 14%bf, running tren for 10 weeks, mt2 also to get dark as fuck
>october: will be lean and big as fuck for the first time ever in my life
>november-jan: cruise dose of test, party through summer (not drink much, just go to bbq's, events, sports, beach, pool parties, festivals, etc)

this summer will be the summer where the last few years of hard work finally pay off

Attached: 1523379892526.jpg (580x1024, 71K)

It got easier after day 4 for me, I stopped feeling the need to eat but I still think about food all the time. I'm on day 7 now.

I cheated on my cut yesterday and today.
It happened and can't change it, but I'm not giving up, gonna work extra hard

>lifting for vanity

This is like the cookie cutter pleb tier reasons for lifting. Dumb blonde whores and to have your ego rubbed.

Lift for yourself, and to offer the world something of value, faggot

Attached: 1332274503318.jpg (287x298, 44K)

I've been in and out of excercising. Doesn't help that I'm as tall as a light post but I'd say I'm getting there

Will I look good if I cut

Attached: empDEmv7.jpg (700x525, 100K)

just lift man, you're 1.5/2 years away from looking good

Did you piss your pants?

his laugh is only skin deep

Nothing wrong with Mariusz but if you're putting down other dudes for looking good to women -- and Mariusz does not look good to women -- then you probably look like shit.

lmao this pic is so fucking pathetic
imagine working out while thinking "heh, le sexy gurls will totally text me after i get fit"

lol that term is used for when people have abs but are skeletons. op post arent bodybuilder level but they are clearly muscular. at least most of them

>Lift for yourself, and to offer the world something of value, faggot
>holier than thou
No fuck you. You're fedora tier you faggot. What value does you lifting provide the world? All it does is make others respect you more. You don't need functional strength. You probably work at Verizon.

Is 130lbs at 5'10" lean?

>What value does you lifting provide the world? All it does is make others respect you more.

Self mastery, discipline, character, being a good father; husband, brother, son. Providing all of that, and if you are good enough at something, perhaps providing something to improve peoples lives being owning a business or making a new technology. that to me is why we should lift. Lifting for the sake of getting some tight young pussy is nice and all, but it is babby level shit, calling me a fedoralord just shows your ignorance and you will never make it desu user

Attached: 56491g1.jpg (1396x1000, 567K)

Ramadan gets me hella lean. Doing fasted cardio and keeping calories below 1200.

Jeff looks amazing the fuck you talking about?? His face? He’s an ugly ass dude, that’s a fact but that body is tight. What’s his bf %? I’m thinking 8

thats hungry skeleton tier

>t.

Attached: 1523214694449.jpg (600x450, 88K)

It's later than that those little bracelets and retro boardshorts like the one's on the right didn't get widespread till 2011 or so

Is this ottermode?
He's arms are quite big