How do I get this mode

How do I get this mode

Attached: 98015086dfe31ff15803922240262947.jpg (499x392, 30K)

Exercise and diet. /Thread

No I mean like which weights to do and which superfoods do I need to eat

he went from literal skeleton to that in a year..

So a fuck ton of roids and a professional nutritionist/dietician probably.

Do a bunch of pushups so that you can lift a bloody log, Alfred literally breaks it down in the film

There is no way possible he could've achieved that physique without eating blueberries

kek

Fuck i can't wait to bulk again. Just gotta make it until the end of october. What will get me through the summer other than socializing, getting money and experiencing things with a low bf% and nice face?

muscle memory

>What will get me through the summer other than socializing, getting money and experiencing things with a low bf% and nice face?
Bulking

:c i can't bulk mate i wanna enjoy this summer

Kekerino

That's basically the physique which got me into lifting back when I was a teenager. My friend and I would always try to psyche eachother up to do the drop into several push ups thing he does in that scene. Christian was such a man in Batman Begins.

It's doable in a year, if you have access to a team of dieticians/trainers and have the time to train 8 hours a day every day.

a frumpy physique from a soulless movie. Are you paki? can only imagine a subhuman making this thread.

Training for 8 hours a day won't make you bigger. You have to have elite recovery that only steroids would provide.

>t. body dysmorphic faggot brainwashed by the kike bodybuilding industry

How does someone train 8 hours a day? Do they only do push ups and crunches all day? Wouldnt that fuck up your muscles?

Attached: americans.gif (480x228, 263K)

You have to build up to that and do NOTHING except that.

In the short run for about...6-8week You can do that.
You'll completely blow up at the end but it's possible to train 12 hours+ a day for about 2-3 months but it's possible.

You'll have to completely rest for weeks and eat damned well and rest at night all of the time.
But it's possible.

Oh and NEVER EVER do anything to complete exhaustion or like do peak lifts or do HIIT hard as fuck nonstop.
Always keep 2-3 reps in the tank

Thanks. That was informative. I moved to Tennessee and im restricted to bodyweight exercises at the moment because im in the mountains and theres no gym for miles. I've been bored doing nothing but randome push ups, crunches, and bicep curls with my laundry.

>bulking
>not enjoying it

Never gonna make it

I wanna enjoy this summer being desirable and looking good. Going to the beach etc