Is this our girl, Jow Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_20180518-205808.png (1080x1920, 750K)

No but she should sit on my face regardless

>packers fan
I mean I guess that goes with the brapping

>viikon vanha kananmunapaska :D

All that cheese, imagine

fat face

Pretty sure she’s using one of the normie definitions of brap, like motorcross or engine reving

>people told me I would never have
Why do these people need to convince themselves the world and "their haters" are against them?

She means motocross

don't ruin the joke

>Be single ,ugly, or fat woman
>Post about your diet and exercise on facebook
>"Only reason I am lossing weight is to prove the people who said I couldn't do it wrong."

Who has these people in there life?

It's a way to cover up the vanity of being better than your exes, whether they're ex friends, ex relationship, etc
Basically a grown up way of saying
na na nah boo boo, I'm better than you

Message her "feelin fit, buddy?"

I will never understand fucking fart fetishes. I know most of you guys are meme-ing and dont actually get turned on by girls farting but why is this supposed to be so funny?

it's not a meme you low test faggot. everytime i fuck a bitch i stick my nose right in her arsehole and sniff braps

It's just some weird fucking thing that's being pushed hard as fuck on Jow Forums lately.
No one likes it.
No one thinks it's funny.
It's just a thing.
Some new losers come here and see the shit spam of that unfunny bullshit and they think that's board culture rather then a forced unfunny thing.
It's like the foot fetish thing and how dawkins hired some people to shitspam the word "meme" around Jow Forums for weeks till it stuck.

>everytime i fuck a bitch

So never?

lel low test beta cant comprehend based brapbros

>swip
>swift
>swift

>He doesn't sniff braaaps
I hope you realize that you're the weird one right?

Attached: 1525591326181.png (686x960, 553K)

1 punch knock out lmao

I guess it's like armpit fetishes are for the anime boards?

haha GATEEM!!