XXXtentacion

Is this the best body type for a manlet?

Attached: xxxtentacion body.jpg (832x924, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HS
m.youtube.com/watch?v=H
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its alrigth

No, morbid obesity is better. Are you stupid?

I think its the best type because 5foot5 midgets like X would look super weird if they were heavily build and chunky

Attached: xxxtentacion-brawl-rolling-loud.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

>I think its the best type because 5foot5 midgets like X would look super weird if they were heavily build and chunky

Being heavy doesnt make you look dyel like xxx

LOOK AT ME

his shoulders seem very narrow

STARBUCKS

I remember having this body

also girls were pretty into it. Summer of 2017 was lit af with mirins

>best anything
>nigger

I doubt it.

No, that’s just a mediocre body. Also he has a very odd skeletal chest structure almost feminine. Anyway, this is

Attached: 1E15E42B-AADA-487C-B986-B71A31B86A53.jpg (1080x1349, 470K)

THROAT FUCKED

no talent niggers that are paid to front songs made by actual musicians. name yourself the same as every other nigger and also dress/rap the same
new school rappers are fucking gay

Soundcloud rap is going to die out in a year and everyone who ever liked it will be embarassed

You have fags have no clue what you are talking about

Most probably

Attached: DdGIIw6W4AAu9Oo1.jpg (1125x1076, 244K)

Devil horns / Left Eye symbolism. Either he's occult or a black magic wannabe.

yeah i do because im a rap fan and these manlet nu-fags are terrible

uzi is mad asf

Attached: lil-uzi-vert-denzel-curry-lil-yachty-kodak-black-21-savage-xxl-freshmen-cypher-part-2-video-0.jpg (960x640, 117K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HS
How do these motherfuckers maintain bodies like that with all the drugs and partying?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=H
fucked link up first time

Sex and stimulants don't exactly kill your T

Highly doubt these guys are downing 20 PBRs and passing out in their foreveralone puke, that's a witeboi thing

He's so dreamy

Attached: 28436386_133820647449024_1673771170685517824_n-e1520864129150-827x620[1].jpg (827x620, 105K)

i dont know what the video was but x doesn't seem like the person to party that much
yea he is decent looking

Attached: xxxtentcion.jpg (815x815, 114K)

Tats are ugly, but he is cute. Would penetrate.

He's claimed gay men used to hit on him often when he was younger, so I always think of him as a weird twink hybrid.

He's a literal edge lord.
I doubt he's involved with the real deal cultists, but you can tell that's what he wants.

am I the only one who just sees a complete degenerate? He's neither cute nor dreamy, he's the definition of a nigger and somehow he's given a platform that isn't the streets of a shithole where he'll ultimately get gunned down in a gangfight. What the fuck is wrong with this world?

Lol Amerimutt the Twitch channel