So at the top of one of my deadlifts today there was a loud pop

So at the top of one of my deadlifts today there was a loud pop.
Now there's a part of my back that is tight as hell and hurts a lot. It hurts most when I try to take a full breath.

I finished my deadlifts and I'm training my back. I can do rows and pulldowns with minimal pain from it.
In fact, most of the pain comes from my breathing.

The fuck did I do, guys??
Pic related. The circle is around the area I feel the pain.

Attached: IMG_6575.jpg (976x1198, 519K)

you snapped your shit up.
DL claims another victim

Go to a doctor before getting advice from a Nigerian salt trading forum when you've suffered bodily harm

Rest and Ice for a week, take some NSAIDs, then see how it is in a week.

Doctors are expensive man. Besides, it's not like he'd fix it overnight anyway. He'd just say "Rest, drink water, and stretch it, user. Give me 1,000 bucks." Like no shit. That's how you recover from most injuries. Hell. The "rest" part isn't even necessary.

A doctor/physio won't be able to do anything until the initial swelling has gone down.
If it's still super sore tomorrow go see a doctor, if its just kinda sore wait a couple of days then go see a physio.

I mean. I'd rather not spend the money. What could they do anyway? It's clearly muscular.

Pro fucking tips for any injury you gain from working out;
>Stop working out
>Wait and see how it feels each day
>If its getting better, continue not working out
>Wait until its fully healed
>If it gets worse, see a doctor
>If it doesnt get better after a week, see a doctor
But most fucking importantly DONT FUCKING WORK OUT INJURED

think you tore part of your traps, very irreversible, you will never make it as easily as others due to imbalanced trap development

If it's sore as fuck tomorrow there's a chance it's something that won't fix itself.
If it's still kinda sore, then going to a physio will not only fix it faster, but they'll be able to help you identify why it happened and give you a plan to ensure it doesn't happen again.

Attached: IMG_6577.png (500x488, 116K)

Aw come on. Getting blood flow to the muscle isn't bad. It's like rolling out a muscle to help it recover.
Tomorrow is a little soon to believe it's not gonna repair itself don't you think? I mean, even a bruised knee won't be better by the next day.

You didn't tear your trap but you're definitely not gonna make it. Sorry bro, I'll think about you when I've made i-.....HAHAHAHA I'm just fucking kidding I'll never think about you faggot. Enjoy your no gainz

That's kinda rude to say to a cripple, man. I'm in pain here.

Attached: IMG_5414.jpg (326x381, 18K)

I just had the same exact injury today, but trying to do back levers. Wincing at the top of every breath, feels bad. See if the pain goes down in a couple days

I just wanna know what the fuck it is man! It feels like a terrible knot in my back and it's annoying as shit.

>That's kinda rude to say to a cripple,
You made me laugh. You're alright user, I'll definitely spare a thought for you now.

Snap City. Population: OP.

Attached: Main_Menu.jpg (400x310, 69K)

I did it once before, except the pain was in my upper trap region. Took like a good week for it to go away, then introduced some gentle exercise into the region to get the blood flow into the muscle. Seemed to help recovery. I think its just gonna take time user. Ganbatte imasu!

Ugh. Well it'd better hurry up and heal. My next deadlift day is in 4 days.
Thank you senpai.
Yeah well you better not get comfy while I'm away at Snap City. Cuz when I get back I'm gonna be making PRs out here.

OP. Stretch and foam roll to hasten recovery.

Maybe an upper insertion of iliocostalis / longissimus. Ya dun goofed OP, get ye to some physiotherapy. This is coming from an RMT.

Attached: 20161001_143502.jpg (3264x1836, 1.94M)

Chiropractor and Massage therapy helps wonders. Do you guys is the US just not have these things?

>Aw come on. Getting blood flow to the muscle isn't bad. It's like rolling out a muscle to help it recover.
I'm a doctor and you have no idea how many patients believe such retarded shit.

niggah didn't warm up. stupid ass

you popped your hymen, congrats faggot

Next deadlift day is in 4? And you're planning to try? LMAO you'll end up making it worse like I did and I tried your dumbass approach to a gym injury. Enjoy your 6 months off

any loss in shoulder mobility?

can you retract and protract your shoulder blades without pain?

>puts the photo at 90 deg angle to make OP break his neck as well