Will lifting (assuming one has an average or above average face) only get me thots/basic hoes?

Will lifting (assuming one has an average or above average face) only get me thots/basic hoes?

How does one get high tier and more cute/aesthetic women?

Attached: swoke.jpg (660x883, 55K)

You should be lifting for your own sense of well-being. Eventually you'll get married and your wife will turn into a whale who gives you one handjob on your birthday.

Attached: th.jpg (474x711, 22K)

Physical Self improvement attracts every woman except sociopathic landwhales who cant take care of themselves to begin with. Fit, healthy body always beats dadbod no matter what mental gymnastics women want to come up with to not appear vapid.

They dont need mr olympia and you would be surprised what normies consider big.
t. 6'2 lanklet, still dyel with only 16" arms and called big on occassion

People were asking me if i lift before i actually did because i have decently wide back genetically

Look at other example
You see very cute girl, lets say your pic related. Of course you would like to look at that face everyday, but imagine her butt is flat as pancake and tits are 2 raisins on her chest, on top of that has small flab on her belly, not visible under sweater. Would that make her a NO instantly for you? Well, maybe.
Now imagine she has butt and tits like miss_alice, and she turns into sex bomb.
NOW she can wear tight short dress and make peoples heads turn wherever she appears.

Get it?

honestly i prefer a cute/aesthetic face on a girl even if she has a stick thin body or a skinnyfat one

Same bro, but thats wheres the meme
Body is bonus points to good face.

Facial aesthetics is king no matter what gymcels want to tell you. A handsome guy (even if hes skinny twink as long he is ta) dressed like shit acting shy will be mysterious and unique to women, while uglier guy acting the same way and dressing such will be just repulsive.
Same goes for how you behave.
You do drugs and smoke if you are handsome? Then in woman eyes You like your parties and arent boring, even if girl is nerd (or especially)
You are less attractive and you have variety if interests and activities that actually do matter? Then you are invisible to most women.
Of course were not talking about personality of women here, which should be first thing if you want anything long term (with that being said we should work on own personalities just like were training bodies)

T. Incel that went from invisible to women to being looked at, by improving clothing, body, hair.

While chad is getting eyefucked withouf even trying for it

>Goto uni library
>Find autistic librarian with bangs
>Ask where essays on Jayne Eyre are
>Litrially repeat the points made in the first essay of the first book (I read it 5 minutes before finding her)
>One week later I'm banging her in her stupid book filled unit.

Jayne Eyre's motif is fire, and the hearths in each scene reflect the state of those in the room!

Most women are Basic. you wouldn't want those who are not basic

>T. Incel that went from invisible to women to being looked at, by improving clothing, body, hair.

Lol thats basically me. I have to looksmaxx in other areas to compensate for my average looking face.

just curious, have people ever called you good looking after you ascended/looksmaxxed?
man i have such a weird fetish for cute looking girls with bangs. i feel like theyre secretly sloots or something. look up 50 shades of grey, and also that science teacher who wanted channing tatums cock in 21 jump street.

Attached: chadclothes.jpg (1080x1350, 149K)

>You should be lifting for your own sense of well-being

That's a nice platitude, but can you be a real human bean and acknowledge that men start out lifting for bitches.

>Will lifting (assuming one has an average or above average face) only get me thots/basic hoes?

Lifting will give you a nice step-ladder to getting laid. If you're looking for "better" thots you need to up your verbal game. Stop being a shut-in fag and practice that silver tongue. If you're looking for quality girls, you have to go through them in order to really find out how worthless most girls (people, even) are.

Attached: 1525950990501.jpg (2560x1440, 468K)

Yes
Women chat me up now and some girls outright flirt with me, despite being married already.

One thot latina (altough sha has insanely good face and tight body) outright said that she would never be into me few years ago, while now after ive hit the gym and fixed myself she would be into me

Still cant get girlfriend to save my life (i blame it mostly on my autism and not going out and trying) but one whore girl wanted to trade up from her disgusting bf and fuck me on party she invited me to

I dodged her

If you want to bang high tier woman ( if that exists) you need to step up your social game.
You need to be a "cool" guy thats friends with everyone and is accepted everywhere in no matter of time.
Being /fit can help you achieving this because it makes you stand out of a crowd of normies very easy but if you then stand out negativ by being insecure or weird it is game over for you.
There are unironocally training plans and routines on some rhetoric sites that teach you how to be a mire pleasant person
>we all gonna make it

>Yes
Women chat me up now and some girls outright flirt with me, despite being married already.

Interesting. do they just go up to you in public or in settings like parties and bar?also are you in uni?

Because im not into the party scene. I don't know how to meet girls outside of my social circle of gymbros. Whenever, they introduce me to girls, they're usually gymthots that party and does normies hit. Don't really feell like i belong there naturally and i can get cute non thot girls through other venues. Dont know where. i just see a lot of cute aesthetic girls with bangs and nice hair when i walk to class.

>One thot latina (altough sha has insanely good face and tight body) outright said that she would never be into me few years ago, while now after ive hit the gym and fixed myself she would be into me

Still cant get girlfriend to save my life (i blame it mostly on my autism and not going out and trying) but one whore girl wanted to trade up from her disgusting bf and fuck me on party she invited me to

RIP. You'll get a GF, i think youll make it

Attached: chadlites.webm (640x640, 1.36M)

Thats work and gym setting respectively because like i said i dont go out

Altough i sometimes go to metal concerts and i meet some cuties there too, was. Never able to seal the deal because they smell insecurity.

But now that im bigger insecurity is less.
Just gotta do the starting social program

i could easily get a girl like that as 4/10 dyel.

Yeah just have enough money (confidence)
she will still fuck a chad during weekdays tho, and give you a handy sunday

please sauce

be asian and give the vibe you are an anime character

5'9" manlet with 15.3" arms literally everyone I know commented on how I got HUGE and buff and asked me about my routine etc

god bless normie standards

>imagine her butt is flat as pancake and tits are 2 raisins on her chest, on top of that has small flab on her belly,
With a face like that I wouldnt care to be honest. Face definetely is the most important factor for men and women. Any one who doesnt think so is just playing mental gymanstics themselves. I agree with everything else you said.

Attached: 1515977033390.png (796x588, 96K)

oh damn i didnt see you made this post im sorry bro

>be asian and give the vibe you are an anime character

the fuck why. i am a jacked asian if that matters

having a nice pecs and such which shows even when wearing shirts definitely attracts females. only if you are very ugly muscles dont enchance your sexual appearance

Attached: giphy-facebook_s.jpg (480x270, 43K)

>There are unironocally training plans and routines on some rhetoric sites that teach you how to be a mire pleasant person

link

>looksmaxing
>spiritforcemaxing

Whats your opinion on Kirstin? She's a librarian

Attached: 5261802.jpg (576x1024, 58K)