Gentle reminder that natty lifting is a waste of time

Gentle reminder that natty lifting is a waste of time

Attached: 1212.png (710x590, 611K)

2 true. if you are taller than jeff you will mog him every time, you dont need to lift at all.

it happens all the time at my gym. some manlet ohping my deadlift next to me but he still looks like a kid. its kind of pathetic honestly

But that body is literally achievable naturally. Despite his gross tiny legs an which could be surpassed

Jeff is netti he said so himself

cope. a strong ohp is impressive af regardless.

Jeff is natty.

Attached: tfgyh67.jpg (275x584, 53K)

I'm not an insecure fuck that thinks lifting will get him girls. I lift because I feel good, doesn't matter how I look.
My body is more sturdy and my back is straighter since I started lifting. If you roid just to look good you are fucking faggot.

>Lifting won't get you girls

Attached: Jeff-Seid-8.jpg (2764x1346, 1.19M)

You can't be that lean with his amount of muscle mass natty.

Jeff's natty though, he just cherry picks photos and edits them like every single guy on social media does, look at his training videos and unedited photos, he looks like a normal dude who is young and lean and has muscle on.
Same thing with david leid, both are masters of illusion.

Attached: unknown.png (446x590, 394K)

Jeff pls go

Are you actually implying both of them don't look natty in unadultured photos?

Newfag pls go

>Revolves life around fitness, looksmaxxing and the bodybuilding industry
>Uses every trick in the book to enchance physical appearance
>Lies about height, doctors photos, peddles products nobody believes in

>b-but he doesnt roid tho he said so

Everyone at this level of physical fitness roids, everybody knows it but open admission would ruin contracts. There is no integrity to be found here, yet you choose to believe he's natural. Is it really that important to you, to believe you can look like that if you just keep pushing weights around?

Thos are not girls, those are roastie thots.

The health benefits of working out (stronger bones, weight maintenance, postural correction) are all achievable natty without the side effects of steroids (higher risk of cancer, heart problems, fucking up extremely delicate hormone systems).

Kinda seems like going on gear is a waste of money.

Lmfao only low test betas need to supplement with test. My balls provide enough for me, kiddo.

Cope

blocks your way

Attached: blocks your way.jpg (3840x2160, 2.07M)

So everyone that doesn't have the same interests as you must be copeing.
You must be 18+ to post here kiddo.

This Slavic gentleman disagrees with you

Attached: AlexeiShredder.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

no one thinks this, besides coping lanklets and 4'10 midget femlets

>t. someone whos been lifting for a couple months

Lets see if you say that in a couple years kid