What's the biggest fitness mistake you've ever made?

What's the biggest fitness mistake you've ever made?

Pic somewhat related

Attached: DdjqLXuWAAA-EQW.jpg (935x672, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N42MQJX4KoY
discord.gg/Dzj9HkQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thinking lifting would fix me

thinking i would be healthier
now im just gigabulking eating fuckn everything in sight, smoking a pack a day and always have fuckn some sore muscle no matter the case

giving up

Who is that man? He looks dead inside.

thats the groom.

prince harry if im not mistaken army vet and all around dog fan

>He looks dead inside.
He's about to marry a mongrel into one of the most aristocratic families on the planet

Attached: 1366587932516.jpg (487x499, 36K)

clarence kennedys friend, oein something like that

Attached: oh no.jpg (935x672, 88K)

He's a bastard of that slut Diana. His whole life he's been the black sheep of the royal family, therefore it does not matter if he sullies his line by impregnating an 56% Amerimutt divorcee.

how is she a mongrel? she's pretty enough

mùust be sufferring to lose a mother at such a young age+being a ginger
leave him alone

Do you not know what a mongrel is you idiot?

Did starting strength for too long without a deload period and ended up needing elbow surgery. But at least I didn't marry a nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=N42MQJX4KoY
what a fucking show

this half nigger is now rich as fuck, makes me mad

Attached: 1482439995-filloncolererisitassticker.png (200x150, 43K)

>a weird looking amerimutt whore nearly a decade older than her partner who spent her entire life fucking and sucking her way into higher social circles is able to pull a prince

So much for Jow Forums's illusions of "used up roasties will never make it, t-they all get what they deserve" etc.

can some psychologist fags analyze the nigress to tell if she really likes him or not?
Im into gossip so much, normal for a faggot you tell me

>not starting sooner
>not building a home gym sooner
getting fit improved every aspect of my life

This, the assassination of his mother fucked him up and he is taking revenge. The damage that this does to the very institution of royalty may be irrecoverable. Those against monarchy will point to this shit show as the reason to get rid of the crown all together.

Bulking being a skinny fat

>married to one of the most famous, rich, powerful men in the world
Gee user I dunno

>whore nearly a decade older
Shes 3 years older, you absolute fucking moron.

Browsing this board.

This, England and their taxpayer funded Kardashians can suck on my nutsack

Some in my family who were staunch royalists are now saying the time for monarchy has passed, all because this ginger's bestiality fetish.

>this is the face when you know your wife will get assassinated soon because she doesnt fit in a royal family
FRIGTHNTTING

Attached: 1526735920510.jpg (1166x540, 243K)

Attached: Pepe Laughter - Suppressed.jpg (640x633, 87K)

You didn't join the real and active Official Fitness Server on Discord yet
Advice on routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food pics recipes and diet checks, fasting, etc. Self improvement, nofap and even relationship advice.
We also have some fun channels like memes.
For those who want more adventure, we have a contest: post a pic in begin of the month, and one at the end. Then users vote and the winner gets prize money!

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. As long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcome!
discord.gg/Dzj9HkQ

Attached: church girl brah 100% success.jpg (1080x1920, 161K)

Perme ban this fucking faggot you lazy mods.

Benching. Long arms + below average shoulder mobility = snap city. I'm mostly recovered now and just do pushups and OHP instead.

BLACKED

starting to visit this board for advice

(((Everytime)))

ayo this nigga finna bouta black the royal bloodline

Yeah, do you?

I'd guess he has a mirror.

He will never be king

rip prince harrry 1982-2018