Don't go to the gym more than 3 times a week it's over-training

>Don't go to the gym more than 3 times a week it's over-training

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (477x477, 67K)

>don't go to the gym
>instead, volunteer at the local LGBT group!!!

>what do you need muscles for, anyways? filling your toxic masculinist fantasy?

>muscles made at the gym aren't real muscles.. body builders are actually really weak! And steroid muscles are actually filled with water. You should see my friend Jimmy, he's a brick layer, now that's some real strength...

this is true for beginner LPs tho
t. on beginner LP

This is something many people on Jow Forums agree on unfortunately. Too many people push the narrative that all you need to do to become ripped is train 3 times a week for low volume for the rest of your life because everything else doesn't work for natties.

Because it's actually true for people who train genuinely hard. Very few people do, and if you're the guy who goes to gym, counts to 12 a few times then calls it quits when you get a bit tired then you can train as many days as you like.

>Too many people push the narrative that all you need to do to become ripped is train 3 times a week for low volume for the rest of your life because everything else doesn't work for natties.
Well you know, it's actually a really good place to get started on your lifting journey, and if you're actually destined to "make it", then the novice lifter should researching lifting and plan the next step. you're not meant to do just one program for the rest of your life, you'll need to switch things up occasionally

>if you like athletic women you're a secret homo

Attached: 2018-05-11-thanusxx-super-soyan.jpg (1000x1243, 758K)

It's not at all true. The bulk of my training as a natty has been 4-5 days a week, sometimes 6 if I'm running a PPL. I train hard enough that I'm at 2.5/4.5/6 (>tfw benchlet). You can, and should, arrange your training so that you can lift 4-5 days per week if you want more optimal progress.

lol people always use this retarded line of reasoning, what exactly are you doing that makes your training harder? 3 days a week or six we're both doing heavy compounds, both at the gym for more than an hour both trying every day to increase the weight

Of course you can train every day on a fucking split

You can train hard for more than 3 times a week even if you go to failure. Especially if you are on a split. If we talk about full body training then maybe it becomes hard and more recovery time is good then. Frequency is great for a natural lifter. If you are on roids then HIT works great im sure.

For a novice routine thats true of course, but there are way too many people here who would basically do something like SS and SL for the rest of their life and claim it's all you need for hypertrophy.

>biceps curls are stupid just deadlift and squat bro

Attached: soyboy30.jpg (800x591, 46K)

kek, way too many people say this recently
>Isolating your muscle and going to failure? Only roiders can do that! It's enough to do the occasional row to get a huge bicep!

Cope

If you like muscled women you sort of are, as you're selecting for masculine traits

female sexual traits include:
>higher bodyfat
>less muscle mass

Might as well get turned on by women with beards.

Athletic is fine, but you better not be one of those faggots who posts roid whores and defines them as "athletic" when they have bigger muscles than 99% of men.

Enjoy your nogains

As a guy who did only the compounds for a year I feel confident in saying do bicep and tri work.

> do you want to hurt yourself? Don't use barbells, use the machines and treadmill instead

> This guy I know works with retarded kids, that's some real strength

this was pathetic enough without the cuck edit

t. pic related

cringe

Attached: Salty+facebook+women_93dff8_5840587.jpg (900x2588, 453K)

I know plenty of normies who go every day who are still dyel because they overtrain, don't eat right, and don't rest enough

but then they're also probably being retarded and doing the same muscles groups every single day

>Only do full-body bro because natty frequency and muscle protein synthesis and other big words

Attached: images.jpg (409x360, 21K)

very true

>Don't do deadlifts. They're bad for your back.
>Don't squat so deep. It's bad for your knees.
>girls don't care about legs
>skinny jeans

Attached: 1522890240111.gif (313x313, 462K)

>Söyboy30

Post the rest of the söys

i do full upper body every day and ive never grown fast than i am now

I'm not a slim asian woman, but that's athletic and feminine. Not pic related, which i'm sure you masturbate to as you imagine sucking on her dick-clit.

Attached: muscular-women-nineteen.jpg (500x637, 68K)

The bulk of my training wasn't a split. It was squatting 3 days per week, doing a pressing movement 3 days per week, sometimes even deadlifting 3 days per week. The vast majority of my lifting career has been full body training. And you can, and should, do this 4-5 days per week if you are able.

>that image

A good reminder that the greatest enemy to a woman is another woman.

Attached: 1506800808368.jpg (346x379, 14K)

Yea better do 3x5 3x/week otherwise you overtrain! Only steroid users can make gains by isolating muscles and going to failure!

>deadlift? you know that's bad for your back right?

Attached: soy.jpg (532x761, 75K)

I said athletic. I said nothing about level of body fat, how muscular, which sport, etc.

You assumed I meant your pic because you're COPEing for your own latent homosexuality.

If you’re a beginner (can’t do 1/2/3/4) 3x5 is fine if you’re doing heavy heavy compounds. Too little volume otherwise.

True but im not talking about beginners. There are many people here who think an intermediate or advanced lifter should follow the same routine too.

are you telling me doing weighted chin-ups wont give you big biceps?

Had my (pretty sure he's closeted) friend tell me I was gay for being attracted to Serena Williams. How can it be gay to desire a woman that could easily milk your dick in two seconds with her legendary ass/thighs? She's practically a fucking dairy farmer and this homo is over here calling me gay.

idk never tried it

cuz ur the closeted gay fag in this story

Well it ain't wrong

>for biceps just do chin-ups bro
Those are usually wannabe tough old fat farts saying this

it was a semi-rhetorical question. chin-ups have given me great noob bicep gains. I hope they don't stop because chin-ups are a lot more fun than curls.

Checked. Also, can confirm chin-up effectivenes. They really gave my arms some size

Attached: 1506652132888.webm (720x600, 1.71M)

Well noone is going here for training advice.Jow Forums is for memes. That's all.

This one's probably the most annoying

Who says this?

It's true.

Fucking tards lmao my sides left the orbit

Many people on Jow Forums

biceps for sure but if you're doing a lot of pressing you'll probably be fine for triceps

Nope. I've been here longer than you, and many people here do not say that. Many people say that a beginner doesn't need to train more than that, but many people do not say that it's overtraining.

They work if you do them right. Keep in mind that you can add weight to chinups. The only downside, if you can call it that, is that you don’t take out the lats and traps.

>BRO DONT DEADLIFT OR SQUAT ITS BAD FOR YOUR BACK
>GIRLS DONT CARE ABOUT LEGS DUDE SO WHAT IF I LOOK LIKE A CARTOON CHARACTER FOR REST OF MY LIFE?

>too much ado about nothing

Attached: 1488125690346.jpg (640x523, 60K)

>start hitting each muscle group three times a week instead of twice
>suddenly making progress agrain

what gives, i thought that'd be overtraining

for the record i do push/pull with legs whenever

Maybe you visit different threads then. I see it all the time.
>Nattys can't build muscle when training too often, only roiders make gains with isolation, high volume and by going to failure!

Good for you not falling for full body only/3 times a week for nattys memes (assuming you are natural). It's a myth that high frequency is bad for you. As long you eat and sleep enough it will be worth it.

The only thing that matters is recovery. If you recover in order to make progress over time, it’s fine. People generaly have a crabs in a bucket type of mentality so that’s why you see the overtraining meme everywhere.

>She is mediocre.........................Play Ball
What did she mean by this?

>tfw doing both

I fucking love weighted chins, man. Fun as fuck. I hate curls, though. The pump is really nice and I'm getting results, but the lift itself just does not feel good to me. I do really like how doing one helps the other progress and they have like a synergistic effect, so basically at this point I'm doing curls just so I can do better chins.

Attached: f37.png (634x435, 370K)

This is true though

Noooonono. That's for building strength. Getting ripped you gotta train 4-5 days and fill any off days with stretching and cardio

>being muscular is vulgar and for plebs

Top tier slampig

>Eat and lift. All day, every day.
>t.uncle
He'd mog every.single.one of you but he is a ex-con so he had plenty of time to lift.

That's just muh sexy at every obesity fatties fatting their fatness and orbiters orbiting. All that mass, gravity that's why they orbit. Too dyel for escape velocity.

soreness is just pain that you get early on it doesn't reflect how your performance is going to be in any way except pussying out

>deadlifts and squats are enough for abs
>abs are literally only bodyfat don't bother training them
>Do you wanna be twinkmode? It doesn't matter if you're 18%, BULK!!!!!
>You can reach 2pl8 bench in 5 months, easy
>Don't stop SS until you hit 1/2/3/4
>SS is a meme
>SS is a meme, is also a meme
>read the sticky but at the same time listen to all this stuff that contradicts whats in the sticky
>I don't wanna be t-rex mode so I don't squat

Attached: 1343849104593.jpg (368x368, 77K)

>Because it's actually true for people who train genuinely hard.
if they are one a few grams of test yeah

>steroids have terrible side effects!
>they are really expensive!
>they are hard to get!
>you need to go up to the biggest guy in the gym and talk to him

Attached: quality.png (1689x945, 1.78M)

The more I read about steroids though is that some do have pretty serious side effects if you don't have the right genetic makeup, like Tren and test can ruin your body's ability to create test naturally, and some roids not only shrink your balls but can cause infertility.

I'm absolutely down for the aesthetic advantages of roids, but some of the side effects do worry me long-term. Also a little scared of needles, I've never injected myself with anything.

>thing i don't like is soi
>thing i do like is not soi
You guys suck at memeing

Attached: 1522466389914.jpg (600x528, 43K)

same here man, but I think I'm just gonna take the plunge and do it. Having super human test levels sounds awesome.

I already had pretty bad experiences on stuff like EC Stack so I'm not sure if certain roids are for me. I gotta buckle down and do my research, but I've got at-least a year of natty gains before I even consider them DESU.