Has anyone bought the greek god program from kinobody? Is it any good?

Has anyone bought the greek god program from kinobody? Is it any good?

Attached: 1526524307904.jpg (644x429, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pirateproxy.website/torrent/19304058/Kinobody_Greek_God
mediafire.com/file/ntdz9tp3ly3t4bl/GGMBP-v2.pdf
mediafire.com/file/dekykccpwn448z7/Superhero.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dude, look at their fucking sales pitch. That is pure marketing talk where they say a little with a lot of words and cool names.
RTFS

I don’t know who he is but I bet that program is going to be a basic PPL routine

>buying a program

There's only a limited amount of exercises. Just pick your own lmao

>paying money for an exercise program
THE 100% foolproof way of knowing that a program is bullshit

A friend sent me the pdf. It's a PPL with reverse pyramid throw ins and some weighted pull ups and dips.

link it my dude

Yea link plz

blaha was right

Does anyone have the link to a pdf of his new Warrior Shredding Program?

Share it pls

its basically a 3x week RPT routine with extra arm and shoulders and almost no legs i heard

Not user but I have the pdf somewhere on my computer at home. Where do you want it uploaded?

(doing my good deed for the day after making some kid cry at the park)

Attached: Araki45.png (368x365, 342K)

Type it out please. Or
screenshot. What happened at the park user?

It’s okay... You can torrent via pirate bay... I don’t recommend doing it unless you already have a good basis of strength since its reverse pyramid. I was doing it for a while but I think I would’ve made a lot more gains following a 3x3. might go back on it if I start to plateau tho.

pirateproxy.website/torrent/19304058/Kinobody_Greek_God

Plz share routine brother

>if natty PPL / 5x5
>If not just lift

Greek God
mediafire.com/file/ntdz9tp3ly3t4bl/GGMBP-v2.pdf

Superhero
mediafire.com/file/dekykccpwn448z7/Superhero.pdf

Completely forgot I had the Superhero routine on my computer too.

As for the story, I just did more pull-ups than a 7 year old who decided to join me when I was at the park. Turns out going easy on privileged current generation soikids is mandatory nowadays as he then ran to his parents and told them I was bullying him. Still not sure if his tears were genuine or feigned in an attempt to get attention/weaponise his feelings of inadequacy desu

Attached: 1526562335108.jpg (162x152, 18K)

Thanks user. Also do people actually buy that? It's just another program I don't see anything special with it.

Thanks bro. Wasn't this guy confirmed on roids why would anyone buy these?

No problem, just passing on the favour when another user posted them ages ago. And I reckon enough people fall for his marketing. The programs aren't particularly special but there's a lot of waffle and meandering that probably makes it seem better researched than it actually is.

Thanks for the upload. Read it through briefly, I'm amazed that people readily pay for that.

Does anyone have the new wsp 2.0?