18, m here with p wide hips and little muscle mass...

18, m here with p wide hips and little muscle mass. Thinking about lifting but don’t want to bother if I will end up looking like pic related. Is there anyway to avoid this?

Attached: AD4ECE1F-1734-4FD4-A337-482843601B4B.jpg (370x288, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Dzj9HkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pic is me. My feet are together.

Attached: 8018A890-2E9E-495A-B42D-C4AAB71C9CFF.jpg (4032x3024, 1.15M)

Time to take estrogen and t-blockers and become a qt trap

stay at a fairly decent body fat like 15% or so

Hard to make a judgment from that pic alone. Maybe a photo from the back would help (lose the underwear too).

CUTE

I’m not going to show you my ass lol

Become a trap.

stop larping using random pics on the internet nigger

i can’t tell if you genuinely think the pic I posted of myself isn’t me or if you’re just a retard. But I guess if the first is true the second must also be.

Put on some actual mass. Look at OP's pic and realize that this kid was already skelly and all he did was cut more weight, do some dragon flags, lube up, and flex for this picture.
His wide and deliciously feminine hips would be less of an issue if he had the upper body mass to hide in clothes, or the lower body mass (obliques in particular) to look like less of a Coke bottle.

Thanks, I was thinking he didn’t look very big but those hips look awful. I’ve been bulking for a week now and don’t plan on stopping

Faggit in ops pic only looks hourglass cos he got stupid rib tattoos. It's an optical illusion.

>Is there anyway to avoid this?

Yes. Your body is already pretty feminine, so as a first step I recommend that you try to build up a resistance to female hormones by dosing yourself with 1 mg of estrogen daily, and slowly building up to 6 mg/day as your tolerance increases.

You should then try to implement an androgen suppressant to train your body to more actively produce testosterone (pretty much like running under higher gravity). Start with 50 mg of spironolactone daily, and go up to 200 mg over the course of a few weeks.

Good luck user!

Hips aren't that wide. You just have no back or shoulders to balance anything out. Just lift.

you look like a cute twink, show me a pic of your ass

Don't listen to the people telling you to become a trap, just put on some real mass and it'll be fine

You didn't join the real and active Official Fitness Server on Discord yet? :o
Advice on routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food pics recipes and diet checks, fasting, etc. Self improvement, nofap and even relationship advice.
We also have some fun channels like memes.
For those who want more adventure, we have a contest: post a pic in begin of the month, and one at the end. Then users vote and the winner gets prize money!

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. As long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcome!
discord.gg/Dzj9HkQ

Attached: IMG_0599.jpg (480x360, 17K)

show us your ass

THIS. OP this is the only way you'll be able to make it. It's like how microfiber tears build muscle

Lean with wide hips looks fucking retarded. Look at really any strongman ever. They all have wide hips.

Fridgemode is the best way to balance wide hips. Also, someone pls post the image of the Zeus statue. You know the one

Sorry for autism formatting, I'm phone posting)

stop advertising your allah recruitment server