Forearm training

I want to train my forearm but I'm not sure how. I thought I could buy one of these things
Pic related
>
What do you guys think

Attached: FUARK.png (783x1134, 322K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/GD-Light-Adjustable-gripper-Strengthener/dp/B06XWQNPRN/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1526777127&sr=8-3&keywords=gd gripper
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks like a meme, could be decent to leave in car to get a pump before a date or something

If you really want a good forearm workout, do this thing. It'll fuck your shit up

Attached: forearms-to-the-forefront-1.jpg (560x367, 46K)

Get the Captains of Crush beginner pack nigga.

How are you supposed to train with a wrist roller?

GET ONE!!!! Holy shit these are fucking insane. I bought it for cricket (before i gained) and it helped my spin tremendously. Going into the gym i used this for forearm gains as a burnout and holy fuck it is gold. I have the blue/yellow

I'll give you the best forearm workout known to man.
Pic related
>my forearms still hurt
>big time.

Attached: 550eb3cf-071b-411f-a6b2-5283d7acef39.jpg (682x456, 56K)

Go rock climbing and actually develop an interesting life to get nice forearms rather than
autisticly squeezing balls to train your forearms

In all honest the best forearm work is to lift heavy fucking weight. Using an axle is ideal as are heavy farmer's walks. If you can double overhand deadlift over 4.5 plate or farmer's walk 2.5x bodyweight for 20 yards your forearms will look nicely juicy.

You don't squeeze them. I remember having one almost a decade ago. You rotate them in an outstretched arm.

I'm on Ironmind's website and found this. Is it any good or a useless gimmick?

It's called the Twist Yo Wrist.

Attached: ir0025-lg.jpg (736x463, 49K)

>rotating a vibrating ball is better than this

Attached: mike-burke-237.5-aa_lg.jpg (450x609, 61K)

I've got one. It works well, you can definitely feel it. I like to fidget so it's something to do while you watch TV.

They're somewhat tricky to get going the first few times. It took me maybe an hour of trying and failing which was pretty frustrating. Now it's easy. It's one of those things that has to "click" in your head

Accurate for stabilizers. That thing constantly changes direction and with the applied force vector. It's limitation is just the force since you can't increase weight and ramping force up by faster movement hits a wall.

>stabilizers
you mean the things that don't exist?

i mean the muscles not trained by deadlifts. Who the fuck cares how you call them. It's the same shit as threadmill vs running on uneven ground outside. Free weights are better but you still need multiple exercises to target all groups fully. You can't just do deadlifts and call it a day if you want actual functional strenght and not just the bodybuilder look. Not to mention that it also helps preventing injuries in training which makes it beneficial even if you care only about looks.

I think it'll wreck your collateral ligaments on your finger.

OP just do pullups very slowly or french pullups. But this might work aswell.

Reverse grip curls, hammer curls to hit your brachioradialis. Also gets hit with wide grip pullups.

Plate pinches for pretty much everything else.

Does anyone bother to train extensors?

bricklaying

go do manual labor, build some shit, use tools. Thank me in 2 years when you have man forearms.

Attached: 1504706746671.jpg (1920x1080, 224K)

>t. Bricklayer

I got one of those for christmas some years ago and it actually is good for the forearms, fun too. Don't know where it is now

What’s wrong with reverse curls?

Attached: image.jpg (275x183, 27K)

The only build the extensors and brachioradialis. The powerball builds both flexor and extensor compartments.

anything that increases grip strength will help. weighted chin ups and deadlifts have been enough to make my forearms way bigger so far

They're super cheap, fun, and effective. Get one.

Try to challenge yourself to keep max speed for as long as possible and your arms will be on fire in under 2 minutes.

Doing DOH deads will train support grip. The powerball devices train flexion and extension of the forearm. They do different things. If you want juicy forearms, doing forearm curl and extension movements is a much faster method of achieving them, rather than taking 10 years to pull 5 plate DOH on an axle.

these any good? i want something to do at my desk

are the gripmasters with individual finger things better?

Attached: Capture.png (1579x615, 372K)

Those are shit and break very frequently. I recommend the GD gripper, or something similar. I have one and love it.

amazon.com/GD-Light-Adjustable-gripper-Strengthener/dp/B06XWQNPRN/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1526777127&sr=8-3&keywords=gd gripper

by rolling it with your wrists

Captain of crush are the best in my experience

>maxes out at 88lbs

You're gonna outgrow that thing pretty quick user.

This dude is right if you're trying to improve your crush grip. I can close a CoC 2.5. Only just past parallel on a #3. I also put a cheaper FatGripz knockoff on my pull up bar and do my pull ups hanging on to them. Shit will definitely get your hands strong.

thank you brothers ill look into those

i tihnk ill upgrade to captain of crush eventually those look solid as fuark

have a good day

Get one regardless, I don't think they actualy do anything to build muscle, but it's realy fun to play with. Trying to get a new fastest PR is also great cardio for your arms.

>rock climbing is an interesting life
Maybe if you're dumb as rocks. Still better than listening to anime and videogame soundtracks

No lie. I put 7 foot brick walls around my entire house. I'm renting and my landlord is kickin me out now. My forearms are jacked and I had a castle to myself for 30 days. I'd say worth it.

Because you enjoy the rotation?

but which way you roll it?