/fat/ - It's really not that complicated edition

Didn't want another weeb OP sub-edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/ people who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

>Previous thread:

Attached: brocolli2.png (3000x2308, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i5BE49fCRqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>people

Attached: wrong.jpg (344x356, 45K)

Is this really bad

Post a sample day from MFP so we can see what the actual calories/foods are

Can somebody post the image of fat wojak crying angrily and smiling hideously? It was the image of the “I gotta make it” edition

I find it impossible to hit sugar goals. Just start eating more fruit?

As long as you are getting enough carbs, you don't need dietary sugar.

boils down to WHAT ARE YOUR GOALS?
are you strictly trying to lose weight? then eating healthy at a large deficit is fine
are you wanting to build muscle and lose fat? then you need large amounts of protein and a calorie deficit
are you trying to just add muscle but maintain your weight (aka recomp?) then you need protein and maintenance

user, stop dehumanising us

Fat fucks.

what's the point in losing weight when I'm just gonna get gunned down by some incel.
(american)

I'm 50 lbs overweight. If I lose it in 6-12 months will I have loose skin?

smaller target?

Probably not. I've lost 90lbs in 12 months and have no loose skin

You don't have to outrun the bullets/school shooter. Just the other fat kids

It's nice at first but my biggest problem with eating is snacking when bored so a job helps me a ton for weight loss. Working out though is much better as a NEET, pain in the ass coming home after 8 hours you're tired as fuck and then go workout.

I don't deal with all that dumb bullshit, it's just chicken, steak and salad
Lose weight and get stronk
Currently just eating little and running, will start hitting the gym when june ends (poorfag)
Guess I'll have to eat more proteins when I do, probably powder because meat is fucking expensive

Not measuring/tracking your calories is why your dumbass got into this situation, but the tool to track calories is the dumb bullshit?

Why did is this thread so slow? Did you fatties get heart attacks or what?

Attached: keep trying fatty.jpg (1440x1416, 606K)

either that, or made it and don't want to associate with fat fucks anymore

I'm 2lbs ahead of my weight loss schedule, pretty good.

Tbh I reached skinny fat level long time ago, I just haven't started lifting yet. But I can still find good advice in here, plus this thread is really comfy and I like you guys so that's why I keep coming.
What about you user?

Good job user keep it up. What are your current stats?

222lbs at 5'11. Was 243 lbs.

Nice trips faggot!

Come forth my children,
confess your sins

Attached: wojak_pope_priest.png (1229x1160, 63K)

>happy because I got 1.5 kgs. down this week though exercising and decent eating
>gf convinces me to skip gym (closes after 2PM) and eat pizza
>get a 3 medium pizza combo because it was only 4 euros extra for the 3rd
>eat a whole medium pizza in one sitting
>shove another one and chug down 2 lts. of Coke Zero at home
I'm never gonna make it bros.

I made this in celebration of losing 1 kg my first week

Attached: confess.png (699x664, 183K)

Only getting fit so i can be superhero.

Only fat people with powers are villians

>two (2)
>medium
>pizzas

Attached: 1454408263698.gif (500x500, 236K)

Yeah, I'm probably going to cry next time I weigh in.

Am i the only one that looks at old pics and wonder why I let it get so bad for so long? I am fitter now but it is painful to see my old self. So much wasted time...

Attached: 1511989523258.png (205x246, 8K)

im a 17 year old who turns 18 very soon, ive been the fatkid my whole life and really want to change but honestly don't know much about anything. Im moving to a new country soon so i want to be a new person and a healthier one. do i go to a gym and lift? do i just eat less? im 188 cm and 115 kg

read the sticky, OP, and pic related

Also come back when you're 18, kid. Jow Forums is 18+ only. [spoiler]or at least be smart enough to lie and say you're 18[/spoiler]

Attached: how to lose weight.png (751x584, 246K)

I look at my old pics and remember my gold medals in swimming,running and football and look at my fatfuck self of nowadays and it make me sad.

UNDERAG B&

im down from 300 to 278 and currently working at McDonalds and they give me a large salad so im hopefully going to make it.

Living in an apartment for my summer internship, only have a microwave and a hot plate to cook with. Any anons have any good Jow Forums recipes I can manage with just those?

The fuck is your girlfriend doing convincing you to skip gym and eat pizza of all things? Does she not know you're trying to lose weight?

Dub it the summer of salads and get creative with raw vegetables.

>waist jumping from 82,5-80,5 cm randomly for almost a month now
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS STUPID SHIT IM ON BODY RECOMPOSITION AND IT JUST WONT STOP ONE DAY IM 81 CM AND ANOTHER 82,5 HOW

Attached: 1520787169364.png (967x954, 554K)

And she wants to sabotage his progress. Typical women behavior.

>Trying to stop drinking cola since i'm getting pretty fat
>Mom brings a cup of cold soda to me even if she refuses to ever bring something to me if I ask

Attached: kuyashi.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

It's okay user. Next time say no.

Cool shit.

Also, checked.

>wake up
>still fat

>I don't deal with all that dumb bullshit, it's just chicken, steak and salad
you're why everyone thinks fat people are retarded. if you aren't counting calories how the fuck do you expect us to know how much you're eating?

How do I lose weight without going to the gym?

Eat less, move more.

>was eating boarshead pastrami turkey
>scale says 3 oz but doesn’t look like 3 ounces
Never gonna make it

- take hour long walks, it's free and right outside your door
- eat less, and/or try a diet like keto
- C5K

If i feel something more or less hard in my nipples, is this gyno?

Start taking speed

It's a tumor. RIP.

>closed bar down with some friends
>they are drunk and hungry
>I'm recovering alcoholic so im sober
>"Hey let's get some Dennys"
>ughh carbs...
>I order ultimate omelette
>Comes with hash browns
>I eat all the hash browns
>today I bike for 3 hours cuz I hate myself

Im tryna make it, bros
Down 35lbs this year

>no carbs/sugar

Weight literally falls off , it's incredible

>tdee calculator
I fucking hate these things. I'm supposed to know what they mean by "slightly active" or "moderately active" or just "active"!? Like sure, I know I'm not VERY active or an athlete but come on.

>nd they give me a large salad
Be careful. Those things are usually just as high in calories, if not more so, than a big mac. I get the grilled chicken and bacon ranch salad and swap out the ranch for southwest dressing and it still adds up to like 440 calories or so.

>tfw drinking that ice cold protein shake after working out
F E E L S
S O
G O O D

Reminds me of two weeks ago.
>go to restaurant with friends
>remember good Cesar salad I had there once
>order it by pointing the picture from the menu
>mistakenly ordered some fried potato salad fucking drowned in cream cheese
>ate it all because it was 10 Euros

Attached: ren_nervous.gif (228x170, 1.86M)

always put it at no exercise

youtu.be/i5BE49fCRqo
you heard the man, stop counting, cause that McLard burger you are having is fine

>Calories in have to be less than calories out to lose weight, this is thermodynamics and can't be beaten. However, does one calorie of corn, equal the same as one calorie of corn meal or corn syryp in terms of nutritional benefits?

I mean, he’s not wrong.

>actually using anything but sedentary

never gonna make it

But I work out 5 times a week

>tfw I don't have to worry about hanging out with friends who order unhealthy food because I never hang out with friends.
Feels... bad and good man?

Attached: 1526592336616.jpg (693x393, 50K)

put no exercise all the time. its pretty simple, just put no exercise any time your asked

>Never had a gf before
>Don't have to worry about this happening to me when I'm trying to lose weight
...yay...

Attached: tPgMeb4DXSMHMF_C_8sqm42LSzC-BgfXFdWuV6D5mG0.png (449x611, 392K)

Feelsbadman.jpg

I'm gonna do a couple fast periods to try and feel less guilty about it.
Going on a road trip with my buddies later this week and I know damn well I'm gonna have to be that picky bitch about where to eat.

At least my friends are semi Jow Forums too so they understand

No worries, user.

Less friends = more tiem 4 gainz

There's always a silver lining

If you eat 3500 cals in lettuce, you'll get fat. You fucking retard, count your calories.

Can you define "maintenance" here?

Attached: 16010642_603797249812843_2107760642_o.jpg (1332x1776, 208K)

Even if wojak loses weight and eats healthy it's unlikely that he will pass that well. But I'm sure chadpepe will still accept him/her

eating at your TDEE so you dont lose nor gain weight

Ah, got it. Thanks.

Attached: 16107760_605565266302708_524233826_o.jpg (1332x1776, 165K)

kick her ass

This seems like it'd be good OP material, close to where the losertown link is.

Is it better to lose weight then lift and lose weight while lifting

>post pic near nude
>hey guys can you suggest some tips?
>sits in sexy pose with back arched to hell
why

Pretty sure it's lose weight while lifting and doing some HIIT workouts.

I think it's because your body consumes muscle while dieting, and lifting helps preserve that mass.

Faggot

no u

I'm no faggot.

really? You seem like one to me bro

whats a good routine for someone who wants to lose alot of weight but change to thin not muscular or very little muscle?

It's a woman... Are you really asking that question?

You’re not gonna get muscular after a few months lifting and losing weight especially when eating at a deficit. Just do any basic beginner lifting routine.

She never asked any questions that would require her to show her body in a neutral pose, what are you getting offended over? (If we're really going to pretend that that's user)

I dont want to be muscular I want to be thin I dont lift specifically because of this. I do cardio and light arm, leg and core exercises

This.

why does she have to show off like a sex model just take a picture of yourself dont be a roastie

based retard

Why are you assuming the pictures are that poster? Is this your first time on Jow Forums?

You have two choices:

Thin with a bit of muscle
Skinnyfat

>haha he doesn't want to be muscular lol everyone want to be muscular bruh just lift bro be a man bro

thin with a bit of muscle but like the bare minimum what do?

Anyone else slightly addicted to seeing lower and lower weight on your scale as time progresses? I just get happy whenever the number is smaller even though I'm at a healthy weight now.

Well if you must know, that's my ex. She was a huge closet slut. Would you rather I posted pics of my fat ass ugly self?

Attached: 15776426_597101003815801_95514845_o.jpg (1776x1332, 146K)

Lesbians gtfo of my Jow Forums

It's kinda euphoric. I've got nothing going on my shit life and seeing my weight number go down is definitely a highlight for me.

Attached: 1517197348027.png (300x251, 58K)

I think I recognize that bulge

How much fat will be gone from my penile after Im done? Currently 6'3 and 300ish lbs, goal of 220 lbs lifting weight and my penice is 2.25 inches longer when bone pressed. Will this all be good once I lose all the fat, or will there still be some left?