How do I unlock this mode? Is this peak Chad?

How do I unlock this mode? Is this peak Chad?

Attached: 1293719289.jpg (645x869, 112K)

be reasonably fit
get a haircut
shower
groom well
buy a tailored suit, shirt, and shoes

congratulations.

be incredibly talented at the beautiful game, achieve superstar status, marry a member of one of the most iconic all-female pop groups of all time, and continue to be an ambassador for both the sport and your nation, all the while earning millions.

>be a millionaire professional athlete
you forgot a small part of it

>tfw shit hairline and headshape
>tfw shit jawline and no beard genetics

I couldn't even if I tried. It's way easier to get more muscles but you can't ever change your skeleton.

What style is that haircut

groom well? obviously not since he has a neckbeard

helps but isn't necessary

no you’re right I’m sure he’s a worldwide sex icon making millions in ads alone because he showers

it's a really nice shower

For a start, stop obsessively following vapid celebrity "news"

What are you, a fucking faggot? Did you also get hysterical when you saw the dress?

it was a beautiful dress

Peak Chad is Rob Gronkowski.

Short hair

>tfw beardlet

What is the name of that gray piece of clothing with the six buttons he is wearing between his suit and his button shirt? I feel like it'd be a neat semi casual outfit to wear only that gray thing and the button shit and the tie

It’s a vest

It's a waistcoat

wearing a waistcoat outside formal occasions is tryhard, you ca't pull it off, don't even fucking try it.

You forgot the golden rule
>Be born attractive

This mode is only available for aristochads

Unless you are very attractive and know what you're doing with regards to colour and texture combinations in clothing, don't even try it.

This. You will look like a boyband reject

Brits are truly pathetic vermin when it comes to this stuff. I hate them so much.

No, this is.

Attached: 7e8kVir.png (413x366, 181K)

Be born with 0.1% facial aesthetics, then make hundreds of millions playing soccer at a relatively high level for nearly 20 years. David Beckham mode is probably the hardest mode to unlock.

it was a beautiful dress

Spotted the Jow Forums posting DYEL

Having good facial aesthetics in bongland must make you a fucking god since 99% of the population looks like potato-faced inbreds.

Attached: 53002.jpg (350x525, 38K)

I'm a law student so I have plenty of excuses to wear it, work included

Can't the store clerk guide me on that? I mean I already wear full suits, waistcoast sounds like a stepdown, it can't be that hard.
Would light gray be fine for a first color? I want something that I can wear solo, but that I can also wear with my dark blue suits.

you forgot killer jawline and god like face

fucking brits, disgrace for a white race