Reminder that women can be sexy at any size. Pic related is over 600lbs (over 272kg) and you would still fuck her

Reminder that women can be sexy at any size. Pic related is over 600lbs (over 272kg) and you would still fuck her.

Attached: bb5b503c0ad3af7a3cc1d203239b46b1.jpg (640x891, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4907402/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17899277/
boberry.bigcuties.com/previews.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Imagine the smell though

She would have been top-tier had she any ability to delay gratification

Why would there be a smell if she constantly washes herself?

But she doesn't

She has been gaining on purpose because she loves getting fatter. She's god tier now.

But she does. She's a super girly princess and always looks nice, wears nice clothes, etc.

No I wouldn't. How could you fuck something with that little self respect? Only degenerates find sentient Jell-O sexy.

My mere 7.5 inches wouldn't be able to reach her vulva, I'll have to surrender

T. Fat boy
Women should be fat. Only men shouldn't be fat.

i would absolutely not lmfao. But she does have a potentially very pretty face though

SAUCE NOW

T. Faggot

Big cutie boberry

Nah it should be the other way around. Women should be thin and hot, men should all be bear mode.

How would you even get your penis anywhere near her vagina?

I doubt she can reach her vegana under all that fat tissue

You just fuck the folds dude

Forgot my pic.

Attached: king-fergus.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

Remove the 10 kilos of makeup and photoshop.
Even then, you're wrong.

It saddens me when I see fat people with really pretty faces, such wasted potential.

Again, I am open to belly #1 but I can't do the one under it. Meet me halfway FA folks. No segments, no caterpillar body. Deal?

i would like to roll her downhill to see if i can beat my PR

Same.

Attached: rebel-wilson.jpg (1920x1080, 100K)

Looks like Marilyn Manson when he was going through his metamorphosis.

Attached: download.jpg (509x648, 40K)

Holy mother of digits, checked!
Digits confirmed she's disgusting and anyone who finds that thing attractive is a beta male.

Attached: 1524383867125.png (525x432, 428K)

t. has never seen a vagina

?

That picture of Boberry is so heavily doctored, plus the look of her legs from behind is pretty disgusting.

I would accept either a handjob (providing she has a nice voice with which to speak dirty to me), blowjob or fucking her tits. I would not do missionary because locating a vag under all that flab is pretty much impossible and FUUUUUCK doing anal because obese people are terrible at wiping their ass after a shit and I don't want to go ramming my dick into smear city.

She'd be beautiful if she lost a bunch of weight. Shit, she wouldn't even have to be thin to be beautiful, just not morbidly overweight to the point where she's a literal wrecking ball.

Has anyone ITT actually had sex? A woman’s fat hasn’t nothing to do with “reaching” her vagina. Same goes for the size of her ass

Holy shit the fucking state of incels

are you this retarded really
at some point the fat absolutely will get in the way

Do you know what pubic and ass cheek fat is?

No it won’t you fucking virgin I’ve fucked big fatties

Kys loser

>that 30 year old guy who fucks fatties and think he's better than incels
lmoa

I fuck everything that moves because I’m a high t alpha

Enjoy your virginity ugly incel

checked

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4907402/
>Pelvic organ prolapse (POP) is defined as the descent of 1 or more of the following: the anterior vaginal wall, the posterior vaginal wall, and the apex of the vagina-cervix/uterus, or vault (cuff) after hysterectomy. There is a consensus that for clinical and research purposes, the POP-Q scale (Pelvic Organ Prolapse Quantification) should be used in the assessment of degree of the defect. POP-Q refers to an objective system for describing, quantifying, and staging pelvic support in women. POP may be caused by the loss of support for organs such as the uterus, urinary bladder, urethra, sigmoid colon, and rectum.

>According to published data, the prevalence of POP varies depending on the criteria and conditions of the specific study. For studies making the diagnosis of POP based on subjective criteria as reported by the patient’s sensation of a mass bulging into the vagina, the reported prevalence range is 6–10% [21]. Symptoms reported by patients are strongly associated with prolapse below the level of the hymeneal ring. Studies determining POP based on standardized methods (POPQ scale) reported a significantly higher prevalence of approximately 25–40%. [22] Therefore, low-stage pelvic organ prolapses found by application of objective scales, such as POP-Q, may comprise normal anatomical variants that are asymptomatic for patients.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17899277/
>More than 90 percent of morbidly obese females experience some degree of pelvic floor disorders, and 50 percent of these females report that symptoms adversely impact quality of life. In morbidly obese females, obesity is as important as obstetric history in predicting pelvic floor dysfunction.

No thanks.

i love milk truks

I fuck fatties because that is what I want

says the ugly beta that needs to fuck fatties
lmoa

nigger why the fuck are you spelling it lmoa

Daily reminder this disgusting heap of flesh is AFTER photoshop.

im taller and better looking than you, and have already proven that im higher test

don't shoot up a school lol fucking VIRGIN FAGGOT

>I fuck fatties because that is all I can get

FTFY

anyone ever notice how the B R A V E are maximally, wildest-dream-surpassingly cowardly?

getting your diet and exercise routine down is brave

ain't no one have enough dick to fuck that

Highly doubt you can lift 600 lbs all day like she can.

Attached: 1526401061702.jpg (512x384, 51K)

i diet and exercise regularly and don't consider myself "brave" for it. do you have autism?

Says a guy on a forum full of people who literally can't go a week without touching themselves.

it's not turning back hordes of Saracens but it's braver than being fat

"All day" try the five minutes she's actually standing followed by the rest of the day spent in a mobility scooter.

That she has to do it constantly should tell you all you need to know.

She is certainly closer to death.

are you though? I'm 6'6", if you're taller you're probably a lanklet faggot, even worse a skelly lanklet that fucks fatties zozzle

>you would still fuck her.
Nah I couldn't if I tried. My dick is less than 2 feet

Attached: Ebj1VwV.jpg (1278x636, 155K)

test

>implying simply washing yourself makes you smell 100% good
She will still smell bad because she's fat.

t. fatty

>600lbs

Attached: 600.jpg (372x372, 26K)

>Pic related is over 600lbs (over 272kg) and you would still fuck her.
>can't FIND the pussy let alone fuck it

this is what america does to women

i would gladly drill this fuck pig right up her fat fucking ass. i don't give a fuck.

Attached: 1521506037026.jpg (800x679, 50K)

I've fucked some whales in my time. Don't listen to this liar. The one girl I fucked literally had to lift her gut fat up for me to be able to penetrate her. I am not proud of myself.

>regularly fucking 400+lb females so you can get this knowledge
the absolute state of fat acceptance faggots

Attached: 1526232349232.jpg (1245x1920, 1.06M)

I use a fleshskin, so it doesn't count.

How many fat guys did you buttfuck to know for a fact that all fat people don't wipe?

>putting your dick inside the asshole of a woman who eats 10k kcal a day worth of fast food

Enjoy being covered in shit you nasty fuck

"Is she sexy?" and "Would you do her?" are different questions

Bitch im gay i wouldnt fuck selena gomez

she would have to be 6' to weight that much

>tfw you have to get lean enough to see abs in order to have a face barely leaner than a superfatty woman.

Why goddamn you chubby face genetics.

Confirmed. Pents speaks the truth

OP's picture is photoshopped to hell. She looks nothing like that here:
boberry.bigcuties.com/previews.htm

Im not clicking on that link i beleive you

Wise choice.

>tfw no bloatmaxx gf

Attached: MOGGED.jpg (800x1191, 207K)

>>tfw no bloatmaxx gf
How long do you think it takes her to put on those jeans?

Attached: 1526406191784.gif (244x240, 387K)

Attached: 1483295606191-0.jpg (3024x4032, 1.63M)

wood berry

Attached: 1483295606191-1.jpg (3024x4032, 1.82M)

impressive. very nice.

Attached: 1483295606191-2.jpg (3024x4032, 1.79M)

Based pents

Attached: 20180518_002935.jpg (517x518, 117K)

Attached: 1523650940333-0.jpg (1054x1200, 208K)

Attached: 14379318499.png (1074x1097, 1.02M)

Lol I would pull down her pants and do her in the middle of the park in front of children idgaf

Attached: 1499009382962.png (672x434, 143K)

pents dont lie

my dick isnt big enough tho

>Be 600lbs woman
>Wake up
>Climb out of the tub
>Go into the bathroom
>Take a shower
>Go into the kitchen to make breakfast
>Hoist my gut into the sink and run the tap while I make my coffee
>Get into the car to go to work
>Put the wipers on full
>I had the windshield removed 400lbs ago
>Life is hard constantly washing

>Remove the 10 kilos of makeup and photoshop.

as you wish

Attached: tess holiday no filter.jpg (634x951, 117K)