Why do a lot of men have low test these days

Why do a lot of men have low test these days

Attached: soy2.png (294x453, 38K)

I can't believe people like this exist

it's perfectly natural bro in fact those men are probably the MOST masculine as they'd rather see their woman get satisfied by a nice big black cock and just swallow their pride

Wtf

More power to him honestly. He's happy living out his fetishes and his girlfriend respects and loves him enough to still consider his feelings throughout the whole process.

Haven’t you heard of buzzfeed ?

>swallowing your pride and letting other man fuck your wife while she texts you
>masculine

Attached: 1524248326023.jpg (695x572, 160K)

>More power to him honestly. He's happy living out his fetishes and his girlfriend respects and loves him enough to still consider his feelings throughout the whole process.

fuck off s o y

>thinking this type of relationship has any future

Fuck off degenerate. This fetish has no place in reality

Oh yes, Jow Forums the relationship experts.

More of these cucks the better. I get to impregnate their wife and have them raise my genetics without the financial burden (Not black so its ok)

>it takes an expert to figure out that a relationship where the man encourages his woman to go and find more attractive, masculine guys than him to fuck will not last for long
what's it like being a brainlet

>his girlfriend respects and loves him enough to still consider his feelings throughout the whole process.

You mean realizes she can have the benefits of being single and having a boyfriend, and is just giving the guy lip service so he stays around.

If I caught someone else fucking my boyfriend I'd be convicted for murder real fast.

Post body, gaslighting onions boy.

Are you unironically defending a cuckold?

Attached: fullsizeoutput_1abb.jpg (644x800, 92K)

don't have to be the chef to be able to tell when the food is bad

Kill them all

Is there anything more than cuck larping ?

Yes, she probably is happy to fuck more guys, but then again cucky wants that too. It's a win-win for them.

this is fake, at least let's hope so

No girl will respect a beta guy like that. MAYBE you could get away with a MMF threesome under the exception that you also get to MFF threesome. That’s about it.

Not him but there's nothing wrong with cucking if it's being done for fetishes purposes

I refuse to believe this is real. This has to be fake. You faked this

Doing it for fetish reasons is undoubtedly the most wrong

nope

its from the polyamory subreddit i believe

Wrong, it promotes degeneracy.
Imagine if the wife or girlfriend got pregnant because of this? The kid would be fucked in the head.

The man literally removes him self from the heirarchy of the relationship when he stops being the sexual 'god' of the woman, IE the womans respect for him degenerates.
A man should have control of his relationship, house and life. These are 3 very important things.

>have friend
>gf breaks up with him to go back to ex
>friend is ok with it and is waiting while she gets plowed by this dude daily
>said that he does have self respect, he's just "putting his ego aside"

I tried talking to him about it amd he just wouldn't have it. How cucked can you be bros?

Attached: fab3022f3d3bb0fa.jpg (711x400, 67K)

Why? It's literally like any other fetish.

It's really up to the couple and the bull how they handle a situation involving children/pregnancy. And "muh degeneracy" is not an argument.

Degeneracy is an arguement you swine.

Have fun with your colapse of society in your fantasy world

Degeneracy can't be a valid argument because it's completely subjective on an individual level. It's literally "This is bad because I don't like it!"

Scum like you are destroying society and the people you push your disgusting perversion onto.

Do you want to see the girl you're with turned into a cheap piece of public meat? If yes, you deserve a literal bullet.

U guys are falling for such obvious bait.

No one on Jow Forums truly believes this unless they don't actually lift

I'm not a cuckold myself, but I will always defend a man's right to live his love life the way he wants so long as it's between consenting adults.

>Why? It's literally like any other fetish
You answered your own question

>subjective on the individual level
NOPE.
Sorry pal, are you perhaps an athiest?

Individuals come from placements in society, be it religous, social class, or education.

These areas of society have social norms for reasons, if an individual in let's say a church has this 'fetish' they literally are seen as lesser by the people around them, especially the men. They are seen as unworthy as providing for a family, for reasons that are very obvious.

Everything you think is 'subjective' has built up to the creation of you. Denying this statement literally proves the quality of your being.

I do hope you can appreciate the irony of having such a reductionist and simple view of love and intimacy while calling someone else a "brainlet".

Ah, food analogies, a complex and nuanced argument, to be sure.

Lovely, not equipped to grapple with someone intellectually I see.

Where do I sign up to be the bull for these beta cucks?

this

>MUH DEGENERACY OF TRADITIONAL VALUES

You sound like poltards faggots

Society begins to rot when individuals like the faggot in the OP spread their filth.

This is an issue that affects society at large and ropes are the most effective solution..

go jerk off to tryone fucking your gf

Feminist conditioning really. We're entering a matriarchy

Kindly remove yourself fromm the gene pool

Try me bucko

So all fetishes are bad? Ok, that's your opinion.

What you and other conservatives deem "degenerate" is now becoming the norm, and your views are considered "degenerate" and backwards by liberals. Degeneration of society and moral values totally depends on a person's point of view.

Now there's no need to strawman. There's certainly validity in a social-preservation argument. Maintaining societal norms does have it's purpose, as does being able to transcend and change them when necessary. It's the reason we have both liberals and conservatives, both sides of the argument have valid points, and it's a matter of continually clashing together that provides a society that's rigid enough to not fall into chaos and yet not too orderly so that it cannot adapt to change.

>Bucko

A fellow fan of jordan peterson, I see, but I could tell that from your first post. You make a good and valid point, to be fair, albeit a bit one-sided.

Traditional values were fucking earned you scoundrel, they are not to be discarded.
Stop gaslighting, you propogandist. I don't touch the stink of Jow Forums.

God damn, I wouldn't even know what to say if this was happening to one of my friends.

*tips*

i refuse to believe this really exists

Attached: 1525969307076.png (1080x1417, 1.25M)

this had better be bait, Jow Forums

>one sided point of view
That's the way arguements work, and No I don't care for Peterson, he is a meme.

I'm not conservitive, stop throwing political terms onto people, you gigantic asshole.

I'm not a gigantic asshole, stop throwing ad hominids onto people

>it's the reason we have both liberals and conservatives, both sides of the argument have valid points

When are you going to grow up and realize they're the same party?

>Thesee are my rivals
Ahahaha
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 2018-05-11-thanusxx-super-soyan.jpg (1000x1243, 836K)

>That's the way arguements work

Maybe ones where you're just trying to insist that your point of view is right, rather than coming to a more total understanding of the issue. I applaud you for having self-awareness to see that that's your aim though, most people would just chatter on about their narrow viewpoint while claiming to be understanding the entirety of the issue.

>I'm not conservitive, stop throwing political terms onto people, you gigantic asshole.

Little touchy, aren't we? Preserving social norms is by definition a conservative argument. I'd try becoming more familiar with the issue before you try and make points about it.

Guys act like this because they don’t have other girls they could date/fuck in their lives so it’s easier to convince yourself that the girl cucking you is “the one” and to wait for her instead of moving on out accepting being alone.

Do you think any guy that had multiple girls on the sideline waiting for him to be single would act like this? Most behaviors like this come down to scarcity/abundance of other women in your life.

>people defending cucks

yo can i fuck your gf/wife? its so tolerant and progressive and everyone is doing it

Yes because my view on your specific fetish dictates the totallity of my view across religious and political ideas.

This discusion isn't an arguement when your refusual to accept what's degenerate is as unmoving. Try again sweetie.

>posting fake cuck fantasies made by /b/ on Jow Forums
what the fuck are you doing?

absolutely fucking disgusting, fuck the Jews gas the cucks instead Jesus Christ

fucking degenerates

this is not real, it cant be

Attached: 1506014442600.jpg (337x372, 23K)

im waiting, why are none of you cucks throwing your wives at me? please respond

Attached: 1524607013186.jpg (245x249, 14K)

Exactly, this is embarrassing. Kill yourself OP, post your fantasies in hell.

Attached: funnyguy.jpg (432x766, 52K)

because they want a bull, not a bullfrog.

Its up to their woman not the cuck. They have no say about anything in their lives, they are passive as 13 year old girls waitin for daddies orders.

absolutely pathetic

i expected better from a group of people so willing to be progressive and tolerant to give their woman to another man

I guess the conservatives were right all along

Attached: 1525987507362.jpg (620x809, 53K)

Postmodernism is dying friend, and shit like this is objectively wrong. And you can say that objectivity doesn’t exist in sexual morality but saying objectivity doesn’t exist doesn’t make it so.

Y'all are so full of shit. This conversation only exists people made up God and created religion which in turn reinforced monogamy for some fantasy garbage. There's no such thing as traditional values. There's only terrified pea brained idiots who are afraid of anything that makes them slightly uncomfortable. Snowflakes in other words

hey man can you share your wife with me

im having a sexual emergency

i dunno what you get from laughing at these people lmao. the more you expose it to people on Jow Forums, the more people will fetishize it for being taboo to their community.

>tfw I replied to a casual encounters ad on cl to fuck some guys girl in front of him
>she insisted on getting rawed
>guy says no because they're trying to have a baby
>girl begs and he gives in
>start fucking her, she's riding, I'm pounding
>then all of the sudden the guy tries to join him
>shove him away
>grab his girl by the hair
>lock us in the washroom and fuck her harder than I have ever fucked any woman in my life
>gripping her hips so hard that she couldn't put her pants back on
>thrusting with all my strength, filling her up with no room to breathe
>cum so hard i start to shake
>she starts to lay on her back, lifting her legs up to ensure the cum stays
>squat above her and make her clean my cock with her tongue
>open the door and the guy is just laying on the bed looking all sad and shit
>girl tries to comfort him
>I leave
>see them a few months later out in the city
>the girl is pregnant and they're avoiding eye contact

I might have fulfilled my biological purpose, but now I feel bad because my offsoring is going to be raised by a man that let me cum inside his woman.

You people think the alt right is an aberration and you can’t REALLY wrap your head around the idea that it’s a legitimate alternative to your world view with traction and potential. You see it “just a phase” or growing pains, a last gasp of history slipping into the past. You won’t realize until your world view finally loses completely that history didn’t end.

you did the right thing, the guy is weak and he deserves to raise another man's son

I know right