Why would you ruin your tendons and joints training for """strength""" if you aren't competing ?

Why would you ruin your tendons and joints training for """strength""" if you aren't competing ?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-19 at 21.24.07.png (564x684, 292K)

>lift hard
>mog everyone
>replace joints with metal ones in 2060
ez

>training for strength will make you big

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-19 at 21.26.45.png (1732x1104, 2.31M)

Correct

Attached: 1489011360204.jpg (1080x1080, 58K)

>posting pics of roidcels as examples

Cope

implying strength training isn’t good for joints

He's not even a powerlifer he doesn't lift for strength

>ruin your tendons and joints
You clearly know nothing about strength training, or I suspect any other kind of training.
In fact I suspect you're fat, weak, and lazy, and probably not really good at anything in life.

General strength training doesn't just make you stronger, it makes you more injury resistant. "Use it or lose it" is an old adage, but it's 100% accurate: muscles, tendons, and ligaments that are not exercised become weak, less flexible, and therefore more prone to injury. Cartilege in joints that are not subjected to weight-bearing exercise becomes soft and subject to tearing, which is what 'ruins your joints', not strength training which does the opposite.

Strength training also promotes a generally positive attitude towards physical fitness in general, makes you enjoy moving your body therefore you move it more, and promotes loss of excess bodyfat, all of which will help prevent diseases like obesity, diabetes, and heart disease later in life. An overall healthier, fitter body also is more cancer-resistant and resistant overall to disease in general.

Really, if you're just going through life sitting on your ass, getting fat, being weak, and eating garbage, you're asking for trouble.

READ THE FUCKING STICKY and get off your ass, fat OP.

This

>lifting a weight 15 times
vs
>lifting a weight 60 times

hm wonder what's better for longevity of my joints???

you're the one coping there by thinking "hey if i lift heavy enough i might look like him one day", but it's never going to happen without steroids, please lower your expectations buddy

because cutting to low body fat requires discipline. eating like a fat slob and squatting 300 pounds (after years of training and then plateauing there for many more years) is comparatively easy.

>projecting this hard
Cope

Attached: 1524758258678.jpg (1536x2048, 659K)

Why do you look like a dyel faggot, if you are not sucking dicks?

1. that's an instagram fitness model, not a powerlifter
2. he's on roids
candito and e.g. alphadestiny are good example for natty size, which you can also achieve without powrlifting

>fatass weak fucks making excuses to not do even basic training so they're not fat weak and disgusting anymore
Enjoy your obesity, diabetes, heart disease and no life, loser. xD

>lifting without roids
what's the point, do you want to look like

His right lat is bigger than his left, this makes me feel better.

Your tendons and joints get stronger with use.

I lifted for 5 years before hopping on steroids and i wish i started sooner, natty lifting is an absolute joke

>natty lifting is an absolute joke
Wrong

Attached: 1520968247482.jpg (1339x522, 68K)

how many YEARS did it take you to achieve that """physique"""?

how tall is he ? 5'6 ?

Attached: 1521256500994.jpg (1075x2333, 518K)

All you're proving is that you didn't know what you were doing in the first place and that you lift for 'aesthetics' which is a joke in and of itself. Enjoy looking like a circus freak, I guess. When you've fucked up your health so much you have to stop using steroids then you'll look like someone ravaged by a disease, LOL.

Post your body

>achieving a 120 lbs manlet physique is impressive

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-19 at 21.44.25.png (494x668, 371K)

why are you posting that image? is it you? that guy ran DNP. i think he posts on reddit.

tendons do, joints do not. you can protect the joints by strengthening the muscles around them however this does not in any way require lifting in a strength rep range as you can build adequate strength and muscle to protect the joints with very little weight or no weight even

he's a Jow Forums poster and did cico and IF if I remember correctly

>Post your body
I train for road cycling. I literally don't give a fuck what my body LOOKS LIKE so long as it PERFORMS WELL. Meanwhile you faggots waste your time in the gym for 'aesthetics' nonsense. You're idiot children.

>he doesn't take 25mg of Ostarine each morning
lmao

He looks good in pic related. If he wasn't competing and did more upper body he'd look pretty great I think.

Attached: 1_L-My-AaF9ZNw-tvFcZU4TA.png (917x600, 902K)

Post body