Dangerous unsteded chemicals general?

You guys have seen what inhibition of myostatin does in mice? Pic related. (its the hormone that tells the body to stop building muscle)

BUT DID YOU KNOW YOU CAN GET THE SAME CHEMICAL FOR YOURSELF (the dosages may be questionable though). Its called ACE-031 and its a fucking peptide. Do you want to know what peptides are?

bengreenfieldfitness.com/article/supplements-articles/how-to-use-bpc-157/

They are synthetic compounds that can do quite neat stuff. All untested on humans, potentially dangerous. But right now there is a huge and vast world out there for self testing.

The most notorious and simple ones are

>tb 500
>bpc 157

both are healing compounds which in rats healed ligaments, heart muscles, tendons etc. Tb500 also has anti inflammatory properties.

maxmusclelabs.com Is a great site if you are inside of europe for these things. So other anons, anyone else trying out these things? I am using HGH increasers.

Attached: peptidesthing.jpg (1280x980, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

peptidesciences.com/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27462804
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10905374
sci-hub.t...............w/10.1385/endo:12:2:147
advances.sciencemag.org/content/3/10/e1700489
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 6 months SS + GOMAD.jpg (1276x344, 52K)

why eat some weird synthetic stuff when you can just eat cocoa extract that has been proven to inhibit myostatin

because dietary supplements usually have very low results. Thats why they go over the counter and are legal most of the time you know. And why prescription medicines are behind so much red tape. You go from 10% effect, to 100% effect. These things are kinda similar, but exist in a whole different fuckwad area of legality and use.

can someone PLEASE name a non meme peptide, they seem expensive and gay, £10 for 1 shot

just eat lots of dark chocolate user, it's healthy and also delicious

Its not one shot user, its one vial, and you can take enough usually for 10 days (on 2 mg vial, average dose is like 200mgc)

>registered titan

can you name a non meme one then please? one that produces real, steroid like effects, because they are sold by sarm websites and that puts me off instantly

You do realize that there exists such a thing as raw cocoa you know? No exessive sugars and other garbage, just the pure stuff (I have already been on it for years now and it doesnt do much lol)

The HGH ones like hexalerin, alongside MOD GRF 1-29 produce a strong HGH pulse. Not exactly like steroids, but quite close, and with pretty much no bad side effects.

>Consume chemical that causes uninhibited muscle growth
>The heart is a muscle
>???
>Profit

Attached: 1489778411320.jpg (702x1118, 320K)

All those muscles couldn't protect him against a single scalpel, why even lift bros?

BRAAAAAAAAPPPP

I read somewhere that a dose equal to the rats tested would result in about 10 thousand bucksaroo's for one cycle. So not sure if you can even reach that kind of level. But its just fucking interesting isnt it? Fucking new category of improving one self with these peptides.

I browsed this site to see what is produced peptidesciences.com/

And holy christ, so much different crap. So many different things that they are making them for. THERE ARE EVEN SITES THAT DESIGN AND BUILD CUSTOM PEPTIDES.

Using this shit will probably cut your lifespan by about 80% but it will definitely be interesting to see the results when insecure losers and psycho roid beasts do it anyway and transform themselves into hulking monsters. We can make them fight each other to the death on pay per view.

>Google some shit and read the top result from Reddit(tm)
>Inject self with disfiguring chemicals tested on vermin
>Develop terminal cardiovascular disease at 19
>But its just fucking interesting isnt it?

Attached: 1524625360884.png (600x536, 253K)

so to add to my post: Anyone else wants to delve into this magical world of

>fat loss peptides
>skin health increasing peptides
>HGH increasing peptides
>tendons healing peptides
>muscle healing peptides (also heals the heart muscle)
>anti biotic peptides
>anti cancer peptides

christ, I dont even know what kind of other shit there is about it. Srsly.

That's what killing bites is

dont forget anus tightening peptides

>can potentially cure long lasting injuries
>can potentially more targeted and with less side effects get HGH increases
>all sorts of unknown side effects also possible.

Whats not to like in the gamble of life lol?

if you want to gamble stick a quid in a roulette machine or fuck a pozhole without protection geeze

lolwut

why would you say that it would do that? Any proofs for that assessment?

you may as well grow wings with the peptides, the effects are "unknown" christ. I also called it "dangerous" in the op lol

I took TB-500 when I had a knee injury AMA

I spent 2 years shooting up heroin that had probably been transported in 16 different assholes and wouldn't try these.

length of usage, and recovery?

You sound like a wonderful person to get advice from then.

smarter than you ahmed

>known horrible side effects and no use whatsoever for getting huge
>vs
>unknown side effects and for the purpose of getting huger, and no psychotropic effects.

whew, I wonder who is more degenerate here.

1 week, full recovery like it never happened.

only one week? Was it that mild? Where did you have pain by the way? Could you move your knee? Was your knee hurting or just the muscles around it?

no clue why someone would run peptides. little research on the long-term consequences of their use has been performed. stick to shit like testosterone or any number of "conventional" steroids that have been run for the past 20+ years. at least we understand the consequences of long-term testosterone use, compared to peptides that could royally fuck your shit up or give you cancer.

Yea I am well aware of the risk, but there is also a certain allure of the more "targeted" things, these things are kinda build upon new research, the "new chemical danger" level is a little bit lower than it was so in the past. As it is similar to sarms perhaps, because we understand the human body a little bit better.

Christ, testosterone itself is hugely a fuckface you know. Ball shrinking, heart increasing and not being able to keep up, many such horrible effects. Not everyone wants to walk such a tarded route.

It was pretty bad I could feel the bones grinding against each other it was hard even to just stand up I swore I would have to use a cane or some shit but now I'm busting 12 min 2 miles n sheet.

user, I'm all for research chemicals (dissociatives, psychedelics, etc) but I will not fuck around with muscle growth ones just due to the potential cardiotoxicity.

You're asking for trouble.

well noice dude

how come every 100% cocoa powder I find says "low fat" ? Also any yuro fag ever found 99% cocoa lindt chocolate? I've only been able to get my hands on the 85% one

I like to put cocoa on skyr alongside maca for it's libido effects(the latter tastes too strong and quite unusual but you get used to it) but what's the correct dosage? 5g?

I gave myself brain dablage doing RCs recreationaly, my friends ate it like candy though and had no notable issues

What did you take? Some obscene amount of stimulants?

i took 9 tabs of 1p lsd following a period of about 6 months of taking at least 5 tabs a week, safe to say things sometimes get weird in my head.

not even, just a moderate dose of 2CE while drunk. Didn't even trip that hard, I've had way more intense experiences on less. In fact I didn't even start hallucinating really until hours later, I got really bad tunnel vision and I had to really concentrate to produce thoughts. The next day I woke up and there was this blankness in my head, like where I'd usually have a running internal monologue it was just nothingness.
Basically I made myself retarded, I'm a little better now like 6 years later but still not great.
It's probably ruined my life tbqh

Attached: 1257207694294.jpg (600x594, 261K)

Come back when you're 18.

sounds like HPPD

Ah well that sucks if it's debilitating. The little internal monologue in your head is probably your default mode; psychedelics both turn that off and restructure your brain through inhomogenous perturbations in your neurons.

I mean I'll take it over a stroke or heart attack, it's not exactly debilitating it just cranked up the difficulty in my little game of life.

>HPPD
huh, wasn't aware of that.

thanks user sounds very familiar, every now and then among other things it feels as though life becomes grainy like a fuzzy tv and almost surreal, feels like youre coming down from an acid trip and dropping back into reality, guess that fits the bill. very hard to explain the feeling though.

If it helps any, people meditate for years trying to attain an empty mindset.

>very hard to explain the feeling though
psychonautwiki.org 's goal is to help give terminology to explain the mindset.

>pills available to normie that allow them to get big
As a /fraud/, this is literally my nightmare

ha I've considered that but I feel way more like an animal than an enlightened monk

thanks dude, i remember psychonautwiki from when i first got into psychedelics, very informative.

>People go to spiritual gurus wanting of enlightenment
>they respond, 'give up all of your earthly desires'
>they struggle with this for months
>selling everything
>going through all the motions
>meditating for days
>still no enlightenment
>they go back to the guru
>Guru says: 'Now I want you to get rid of your desire to get rid of your desires'

its everyones nightmare my man. Arduous pursuit of bodily self improvement...which gives you plenty of self control and work ethic...could be done by some slob who has zero self control and work ethic. Not very good at all.

I like that, thanks user.

>But its just fucking interesting isnt it? Fucking new category of improving one self with these peptides.

lmao you're fucking retarded. For all you know these chemicals could cause you to keel over in your 30s. Just pin regular shit, pussy

careful, i think there is shills lurking in this thread from the sarms link posted here

Not user you were talking to, but I spent a month in isolation/the shoe while locked up. I was allowed out once per week to be on the roof of the jail/ball court where I was kept in a chain link kennel too small to stand or lay in
I got to an empty mind set and it was brutal.

Plenty of jail time afterwards as well, then literally had to sign my life and my actions over to a then undiscovered to be corrupt judge and director. I don't recommend trying to halt your brain so severely.
I killed a piece of myself to make it through that part of my life and to have that much unnatural control of my conscience

there are always shills, pro shills, counter shills. Always lurking here about. Its all quite common. I just wanted to know if there were more anons here trying out really exotic and potentially dangerous chemicals.

No man, I mean whoever owns the business is sharing their link here and bigging it up to increase sales .I think you've been taking too many SARMS (known to cause brain damage)

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27462804
>Say fuck it and test it on Humans
>Abandon trial because subjects start bleeding

Yeah..I'll stick to test.

So what are the natural ways to decrease myostatin other than testosterone? I hear fasting may be of benefit.

lol, well nice find then. Christ, what a bunch of DANGEROUS but really cool substances.

I thought HGH makes your guts expand.

Drug testing is scary as shit. There was a drug a while back that ended up causing the human test subjects insane pain and basically killed them or permanently fucked them up.

it does? Even mild dosages that increase it by 20%? I went through some of the common sites, on the common side effects and I barely found any.

Well, the chance of something bad happening is quite great...but the chance of something great happening also exists. Why not dive into this world of strange and weird untested shits, for the off chance you grow a second dick?

Apparently your common sites don't include the national institute of health. What are you? Reading the drug seller's info?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10905374

spoilsport

nigger you are ingesting chemicals that hurt your health. I'm sorry you feel bad for having shit research skills and trusting vendors.

its only one research piece by some jew tho. Not exactly stellar evidence, though its late and I should probably read it on sci hub.

christ, look at the citations, its like a kike hitman piece against HGH

sci-hub.t...............w/10.1385/endo:12:2:147

>Holy shit these are positively oodling with jew noses!

Blame the jews when you royally fuck up your body too.

Attached: 1510670366300.png (1170x693, 641K)

>The effect of high carbohydrate, low fat diet, glutamine
(GLN), growth hormone (GH), and all three in combination on
absorption of sodium (top panel), protein (middle panel), and
stool output (bottom panel) in 15 patients with short-bowel syndrome
initially dependent upon intravenous hyperalimentation.
An increase in absorption above baseline represents enhanced
absorption. A negative change in stool output indicates decreased
stool volume. Figure reproduced with permission from
Lippencott-Raven

>Fig. 3. The total parenteral nutrition (TPN) status of 47 patients
with short bowel syndrome, initially dependent upon TPN, after
28 d of therapy with growth hormone, glutamine, and a high
carbohydrate, low fat diet. The growth hormone was then discontinued
and oral glutamine and the diet were continued. TPN
status at approx 1 yr is shown. Figure modified from data originally
presented by Byrne et al. (15).

also somekind of weird diet still.

dat filename

though to add it seems serious still. Not sure then. Like I said, its quite late and there is mention of time periods in which these symptoms manifest themselves?

Generally research chemicals don't have a lot of data.

kinda feels like these symptoms could be perhaps alleviated with a cycle...maybe. This felt more like a long term study of increased HGH. With quite a lot of jews. Christ, got any more? I got some time tomorrow to browse through them maybe. Maybe il make a better "dangerous untested chemicals" thread then lol.

Still tho, kinda disappointed that I didnt get MORE DANGEROUS chemicals recommendations here in this thread.

I'm no shill, I did start noticing awkward heart palpitations but it's better than being a goddamn cripple.

Google this

site:.edu OR site:.gov yourqueryhere

P

why would there be heart palpitations? tb 500, in your blood circulation should eventually get to the heart muscle and heal it too if it had problems didnt it?

Also the rumors of it potentially being cancerous...because of the rapid cell growth...could be perhaps but. I remember from a long time ago some thing that said that humans lost the ability to regenerate their limbs like lizards could...I just keep thinking that perhaps it taps into this old ability back maybe.

t.some.retard.who.knows.very.little.of.biology lol

isn't there generally a trade-off between pure strength and fine motor control with myostatin levels, like that's why some apes are ridiculously stronger than us, but they lack fine motor control for some tools.

seems pretty risky to take some untested substance that might work but might have some severe consequences just to get swole, when you can literally take test which has at least been studied and we know the side effects, and is probably much easier to obtain too.

>P

>t.some.retard.who.knows.very.little.of.biology lol
>Why aren't there more DANGEROUS CHEMICALS recommended to me??

Attached: 1516700165987.jpg (575x323, 52K)

hey fuck you buddy, dont question my life choices. Give me moar cool stuff to inject/eat that MAY maek me huug

What's 1p LSD? Also isn't taking five tabs of LSD a week kind of a waste of acid? Tolerance builds up real quick for that shit. I usually wait at least a few weeks between trips.

meditation isn't about emptying your mind.

it's about focusing it.

its ok, let the dude kill himself to spite some abstract Jew.

The 3 main types of meditation are mindfulness, body-scans (attentional), and gratitude (empathy)

Mindfulness is letting your mind wander and being aware of yourself as a process happening on its own without any effort needed, akin to emptying your mind.
advances.sciencemag.org/content/3/10/e1700489

you can meditate on anything. it's the act of focusing your mind on a single concept, whether it's your breathing, your stance/form, an emotion like compassion or confidence, etc.

simply examining your mind isn't training it to focus, and allows the "monkey mind" to continue as it always has. emptying your mind is what is termed "sinking" and is something that is said to be avoided.

there is no objective correct way to meditate anyway, but the main idea is to train your mind to focus. emptying it or letting it do it's own thing is passive, and thus, not meditation. meditation is an active skill.

Better the devil you know than the one you don’t, retard.

I can’t wait till you ginuea pig yourself with this shit. I like how you didn’t even look into steroids before instantly dismissing them as dumb. Ironically because you’re probably too much of a moron to dose correctly and are looking for a cheap shortcut. Well I hope you get your just desserts, you really earned it.

What about dick growing peptides?
More importantly, TIT growing peptides?
>have perfect gf, but she has mosquito bite tits
>feed her peptides in her sleep
>have 32D tits in a couple months

Attached: 1515043961856.gif (347x244, 3.74M)

Ive made a discord to discuss general section as well as subject based discussions, feel free to join discord.gg/e8VyGNF. The shit going on here is a clusterfuck of info but there we've got everything from newfag tutorials and threads to sources, compound discussion, trt, bloodwork, newfag advice, and much more. share this link and let'd make something constructive out of this subject. Obv im not trying to take this thread away from Jow Forums but for the more serious who want to sort want to wait for 2 weeks for a response on some forum let's make this a thing. Ive already set up a list of threads to help each other out. Come check it out. spamming would be appreciated.

source discussion for trusted, contributors only.

> discord.gg/e8VyGNF

anyone accepted, fags banned

I stacked BPC157 and TB500 to clear up some tendonitis. Neither really did anything that I could feel or notice. Still had the tendinitis at the end of 5 weeks.

I got it from a pretty highly regarded source too. Oh well.

bbbrrrraaaAAAPPPPP

you dont want to inhibit myostation too far it regulates symmetry

1p is clearnet and is a precursor to LSD

Butthurt roidfag detected

Why would you lie nigger?