Surprising amount of vegans on this board. How would vegans go about meeting protein macros...

Surprising amount of vegans on this board. How would vegans go about meeting protein macros? I'm considering going high carb/medium protein/low fat vegetarian. I figure I'll just do a lot of cereal, sandwiches and whey protein.

But if I decided to try vegan, how would I get protein macros?

>inb4 "just bulk on 30g of trace peanut proteins bro"

Attached: cereal_apple_jacks_1920x1200.jpg (1900x1200, 1.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2018/01/18/bjsports-2017-097608
youtube.com/watch?v=30gEiweaAVQ
trainmag.com/health/dolph-lundgren-diet/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There are no Vegans on Jow Forums, OP, only trolls pretending to be Vegans. They actually don't even know what the word really means let alone actually live the lifestyle.

Forget about Veganism, it's bullshit. Just eat fruits and vegetables in addition to your meats and dairy, you'll be fine.

>just bulk on 30g of trace peanut proteins bro
Plant protein is literally every bit as effective as animal protein.
bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2018/01/18/bjsports-2017-097608

Black beans, navy beans, kidney beans, TVP, onions milk.

Vegans have 13% higher testosterone than meat-eaters. Have less risk of heart-attack, cancer, COPD and countless other diseases / causes of death.

youtube.com/watch?v=30gEiweaAVQ

Before any more vegans reply, post body. To OP: If they don’t include a time-stamped pic of their body, don’t take their advice.

Attached: 28809C87-3167-4E26-890F-8807DF30C015.jpg (1080x1080, 170K)

This.

Anyone can spout rhetoric or critique others for not doing what they do. But without proof it’s just more bullshit.
Wise words user, have a
>(You)

>tfw I started the "post your body" meme in the vegan threads now it's a board-wide meme

Attached: 1526200517114.png (381x353, 32K)

Kidney beans, chick peas, nuts etc. You also probably don't need as much protein as you think you do

>im a vegan
>im gonna drink whey
newfag go

Hello my fellow friend.
The main part about a vegan diet is that all food has an complete amino acid profile.
Some have more of this and other have more of that. The main key is to eat enough and diverse.
This is what I get from a day and I'm still in a 300kcal deficit.
Dont worry about protein, worry to EAT ENOUGH. New vegans are not used to the volume of food you have to consume to get enough calories.

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (742x948, 84K)

Vegans are faggots that think they're saving the planet. Little do they know, a lot of veggies have awful environmental impacts. Consider lettuce. The amount of water and pesticides used compared to the amount of caloric energy taken out of it, it's actually worse than chicken. FUCK YOU VEG FAGS

reminder it takes 4 gallons of water to make a single almond

oh not that top10 youtube video.
dude are you serious or are you just so damn stupid?

They don't, just look at his emaciated face.

inb4 "he's 60 years old!"
Yeah, so is Dolph Lundgren, get fukd.

Attached: gains_goblin.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

I would bet my ass on that dolph eats mostly plants and if you think a small amouth of meat makes such a great difference...well lol

i can say from personal experience that a head of lettuce takes a god damn lot of water to grow, in good soil conditions
unless of course you want to test it?

Have a second, and a dub check. Bravo user. Just had vegan shill personal trainer at gym give a brainwashing session while I was there.
>trainer is 5'8, 130lbs
>blew my mind when he admitted he has never squatted or deadlifted over 225lbs
>his vegan gf is a 300lb landwhale with tiny tits and multiple spare tires
>her tinny annoying giggle as she tells the group how great the lifestyle is "for body and soul"
Sickening. Speaking of which I've only ever met sickly vegans and overweight vegans irl (hiking, raves, obstacle course events).
>I imagine the Instagram vegans stay home to conserve their extremely limited energy.

Attached: 1524479410821.png (530x530, 241K)

read the sticky retard. it says right there vegans main source of protein is loads and loads of cum.
>being vegan and not having a group of providers come over every sunday so he can drain them and prep meals for the entire week

Attached: jfc.jpg (1000x667, 226K)

I can say from personal experience that vegans are not the biggest group nor the only group to eat lettuce, just as much as almonds. I'm pretty sure both are much more eating by omnivores.
Also, lettuce is not that nutritious and considering the amouth of water is takes to grow the food for the liverstock and the amouth of water the livestock drinks, its kinda crazy of you to even compare it.
You really think that vegans eat more lettuce and almonds than non vegans? Cmon how in the fucking world are we supposed to make any change by contradicting a wrong with another wrong. Meat eaters do both, they eat almonds and lettuce AND on top of that they eat meat.

He eats tons of eggs and diary according to this:

trainmag.com/health/dolph-lundgren-diet/

>2 tbsp of MSM
>1g of effervescent vitamin C
>3 tbsp of an energy drink

yeah, lol

I literally had to write a paper comparing resources used to the caloric output of the product.

I'm not saying any of that. I'm saying that ONLY eating vegan products isn't beneficial to the environment. However, meats such as beef and lamb are not sustainable in terms of the resources needed for their output.

Probably not what you expected

Attached: Energy-inputs-per-food-calorie-US.jpg (500x300, 34K)

you also probably dont know that 98% of the produced grain is used for livestock.

You do realize that's part of the input for the livestock...right? Like, what are you even arguing

Holy fuck I didn't know this board was so retarded

You see you have it wrong. Say you need 100% of each of 11 components. You get 100% in all exept one thats 50%. All the other 100% become useless and your only getting a total of 50%.

Protien works the exact same way. Daily goal is ususally 40g. If all your amino acids are 300% exept one at just 100% you aren't getting 120g your only getting 40g.