The Virgin Imperial System vs the Chad Metric System

When will you ditch that shit and start using the superior metric system (along with Celsius degrees and the objectively better DD-MM-YYY)?
Seriously think about it, an inch is 2.54 cm, that's inaccurate as fuck, also a foot is 12 inches, why 12 and not 10? This is beyond retarded.
Pounds are fine but everything else is shit.

tldr: metric>>>>>>imperial
prove me wrong

Attached: OqNDHko[1].jpg (928x878, 98K)

>also a foot is 12 inches, why 12 and not 10?
Why don't we have 100 minutes in an hour?

Because 12 is natural friendo

We made our own system so we wouldn't we little beta euro cucks

Imperial is based on human body proportions you absolute brainlet

>Twelve is divisible by two, three, four, six and 12.
> Sixty has 12 divisers and because 60 = 5 x 12 it combines the advantages of both 10 and 12. In fact both 12 and 60 share the property that they have more divisers than any number smaller than themselves

> In any case the use of 60 mins is a hang up of the Sumerian system.

cope harder you retards, americunts need literally any reason to make themselves sound special, but end up sounding retarded

Wak on the moon and get back to me lmao

Attached: 459FA75B-9F30-4822-BFF8-98C0F0205A7B.jpg (550x550, 55K)

>claiming a unit is innacurate based on a completely different unit

Our country may insert itself into places it doesn't belong, but without us, you wouldn't have 90% of the technology you're currently using. Where did the internet/phone/apple/microsoft/electricity come from? Fuck off eurocuck

I blame Americans for making my mind work in shitty imperial measurements when it come to bodies. I think of height in feet and I think of weight in pounds. I'm not even American I'm Canadian, but your stupid country fucked us. Even my gym uses imperial measurements for the plates so when people tell me how much they lift in kilograms it takes me a few moments to figure how much they are lifting. From now on the manlet cutoff should be 183cm instead of 6'0".

>durr it’s arbitrary
It’s all arbitrary you motherfucking idiot.
What makes you think 10 is any more significant than 12? Because it has a zero in it?

Attached: 151F41D9-BB12-42E1-8E1F-99C6E768062D.png (720x773, 177K)

Inches and feet are easier to imagine

t. construction worker

oh you mean AC? from a serbian guy
the www? swiss

because youre used to it

not him but maybe because we use a number system with 10 as a base, and not 12

I grew up with having to know both. Imperial is easier to imagine, and easier to use to center an object.

Know why there are no 10mm sockets in space? No euro has ever been there.

It's okay though. Even though you are the product of a gang-raped 14 year old, you still have "free" health care! You sure showed the world your "progress."

Waving at your metric system from the moon.

Attached: 1462412751365.jpg (477x360, 30K)

Not if you know how big centimetres and metres are

t. construction worker who know how big centimetres and metres are

You do realize the creation of the internet is separate from the creation of the WWW right? fucking idiot

for me it is much easier to imagine meters and centimeters, I know what a meter because I grew up using meters

It's weird how people bitch about America yet all of their products and companies they use were founded here, including this site

im aware of that

the point is youre using the www aswell

Celsius is only useful for cooking and chemistry. For weather, it's retarded. 0 is absurdly cold and 100 will kill you. Totally worthless for most of the world.

>DD-MM-YYY
Burger here, because I want order in the world and not complete fucking chaos. Lets say I name some financial type spreadsheet files based on their due dates... MMDDYYYY is the only way these files will stay in cronological order.
01022018.xlsx
02032018.xlsx
11012018.xlsx
If I name the files with the day leading... all of the files that occur earlier across all months will be grouped together which makes no fucking sense.

>Subhumans in irrelevant countries constantly whine about MERICA FUCK YEAH because they are desperately seeking attention as a distraction from their irrelevant pathetic lives while fully knowing that they will never make it.

no human has been able to get past the van Allen belts nobodys been to the moon.
>believing that propaganda

>0 is absurdly cold
No it is not

>0 is absurdly cold

Lmao neck urself

ITS
ALWAYS
THE SAME
CONVERSION
RATE
FAGGOT

Attached: 61FF8A8B-969C-4FE6-A0B5-61D17A3E0E35.jpg (926x875, 189K)

Irrelevant to what, nigger?
Don't use words that you don't understand.

Fahrenheit is better for measuring temperature

>Why don't we have 100 minutes in an hour?
THAT IS ACTUALLY A VERY FUCKING VALID QUESTION, BASE 12/60/24/7/30/365 IS OBSOLETE AND FOR NIGGERS.

Attached: h89894E2E.jpg (464x244, 34K)

A copy site from a country that use metric system

>united states
>not jew

Attached: 1526040951658.jpg (249x249, 17K)