TRT changed my life and I've been doing research on testestrone for a while any questions?

TRT changed my life and I've been doing research on testestrone for a while any questions?

Attached: 1526743784548.png (253x199, 6K)

describe the before and describe the after in detail please

how did you get a trt script

alright 22 year old in great shape but only has 402 ng/dl(could be from shitty sleep from previous night), will test again once I finish this summer cut which is almost done and then maintain for a while to bring hormones back to normal levels but for now:

1. How much should you take to double your T-Levels?
2. Can you become infertile? this one is a big thing for me since I want to have kids
3. What are potential negative side effects?
4. Won't you risk developing bitch tits or do you rune some PCT and if so what/how to do it
5. This is is just more of a curiosity but, do you make any gains?

The before was really bad and I don't want to go into too much detail.

I was a mess and depressed all the time. I couldn't stop eating because of the depression and I just never felt like things would get better. I also lived in constant pain and anguish since I just felt like a loser everyday

Did people judge. Yeah everyone who knew me at that time just told me to act like a man, get over it etc..

So, I went to a TRT clinic after doing research on test replacement. Just wanted a basic blood test and see where my levels where at. I got the blood work and they told me well you do have low T and they wanted to know if I had any kind of testicular damage in my life. Nope, maybe just bad genetics or something but I had low T. It could also be environmental but who knows...

Anyway, I discussed my options with them and decided to pay for more blood work and get the test cyp. I went online and before I injected myself I wanted to keep doing research.

I posted full blood work online and the only thing they asked me was how old was I because my bloods looked like a 50 year old...

Started test, and than things changed. Mental state is incredibly different and TRT is life changing.

Go do actual research why the data is manipulated by the medical industry..

TRT clinic or doc prescribed depending on the blood work..

what were you pre trt test levels?
age/height/weight pre trt?
can you just come off trt if you want kids? or do you just have to forego having kids if u go on trt before you have some

I don't recommend TRT just because you think you have low T and the only number you're providing is 402? You need free test, total, shbg, and e2 to show a full picture

Thyroid can also be included in the blood work. (Low salt diets actually can impact low T numbers because salt will impact thyroid function)

1. You need blood work first before looking for a replacement protocol
2. People who run gear long term will have testicular damage and sperm function is decreased. (However with HCG and going off cycle everyone ends up having kids...) the permanent job damage is from guys running heavy doses cycles. This thread is about TRT not b/c
3. Red blood cell production increases, there are simple ways of managing this. Testes shrink, not a really big deal but I run HCG and I'm good. With TRT the goal is stable and healthy levels. Some people see blood pressure issues however those fucks aren't doing TRT and are trying to get away with heavy cycles.
4. No. TRT = healthy levels of test not blast and cruise year round.
You don't get gyno from TRT. I can go into more detail but just do research..
5. I made gains that changed my whole life.

do you plan to do bigboy doses? if so whats your gameplan for explaining to your doc or working around blood tests?

Attached: image (7).jpg (635x679, 90K)

Started at 28
300lbs-/fat/
Total test 200
Free test 6
Shbg 3
Estrogen2 80

Yea, I've actually been doing this for years now and fertility isn't an issue for everyone if you do it correctly.

TRT isn't a cycle or super human doses. My dosage is great for me and I don't in any way need to leave humanity behind. That isn't the point of my life

yeah i got some bloodwork done and i'm at like 180 total test and 6.2 free at age 24 lol my levels are fucked. they didn't include E2 in the tests though so idk what the fuck my E2 levels are but they're probably high. gonna start a mild test e cycle i think since i already have some and then i'll reassess what to do after that

Here's a question. How much does TRT cost? Does insurance cover it?

Hmmm.

Why 180. What's the SHBg, are you fat? So just by being fat your robbing your hormones.

If you have Low T and live in the US, insurance for test cyp is like $10-35 bucks depending what pharmacy you can get it from.

You see how low testosterone vials are? One vial can last 3 months on a proper TRT protocol.

I could do for days on this topic but go do some red on why the medical community would rather prescribe drugs covered and funded by big medical industry..

Some people say TRT should be illegal because it isn't FDA approved. Those people are probably being paid by someone to spread that narrative..

yeah i got fat as fuck over the past 2 years but have lost like 30 lbs in the past few months. i'm aware that by just getting lean again like i use to be it'll probably raise my test by a good amount but i still feel like my t levels will be lowish by the end of it. shbg is 16 nmol/L (ref range is 13-71) double checked and my test was actually 164 not 180 lmao kill me

Figured I would add this in incase you guys are interested.

Some in the medical community are trying to get more women between the ages of 45-80 on low dose testestrone creams and jels

They're saying it is really beneficial for women who have hormone issues.my question is why are they silent about at testestrone treatment for men.

it's funny you say that, I went to a men's health clinic recently and they said they wouldn't even check my testosterone levels because they said insurance wouldn't cover it

That's correct. Some TRT clinics won't deal with insurance and they'll tell you to work with your doctor or your "pcp"

For me, I'm not worried about it and insurance or not it's worth if you need it

The guy I saw was an NP, he said, we don't check testosterone. It's a "Pandora's Box" he said. He said, if two guys both have low testosterone levels, and one guy feels fine at 300 and the other guy feels tried all the time at 300, do we treat the guy who feels fine? Meanwhile, this place seems designed to push testosterone treatment on guys. I just don't get it. I'm 30, so shouldn't they be checking my T levels just like they're checking my kidney and cholesterol and red blood cell count? Isn't it just like, preventative maintenance to check this shit?

I got TRT for high 300s and it totally changed my life. My doctor sits me around 1200-1300 and gains are nice.

Not sure what your claim is. Just because two people have total test = 300 doesn't mean their body processes it the same way and it doesn't mean the body will use all of the test available

The total, free, and SHBG paints the full picture.

Comparing total test between people doesn't always work as you would think it does because theres more that needs to be looked at. The complete TEST panel need to be completed and not just total test in the blood...

1200-1300 is an interesting total test to get from TRT

What is your actual dosage? Do you know the complete testosterone panel numbers you have?

This is a god question. What dose and frequency of injection is getting you this high?

200mg cypionate weekly

How does your blood work look? 200mg is a standard dose for all TRT because docs don't know any better.

Your blood test timing was a day after injecting or a few days after?

How does your red blood cell count, hemoglobin, and hematocrit look?

How long have you been on that dose.

You're doing one injection per week?

Attached: 1526762017184.png (400x400, 287K)

My last bloodwork was on the day of injection (approximately 4 hours after dosing).

5.09 rbc
15.4 hemoglobin
45.3 hematocrit

Test, free and total 1189
Free test 48.5

That's actually damn good and the free test is high as fuck

You know what you're doing aye...
How much you weigh?

Lanklet or bodybuilder?

Been on the dose for around two years and yes, one injection per week

I'm not a bodybuilder, I don't even know why I'm on fit. I lift and big by normie standards but I'm like 15% bf and only lift a few times a week. TRT has helped me live a more normal life in that respect.

Don't want to seem rude but what's your body weight and height?

>Started at 28
>300lbs-/fat/

>almost same stats as me
>been thinking of handing in my natty card

did you find it hard to control estrogen as a fat man?

6'4" and 200 lbs

Controlling estrogen is simple since TRT is normal levels. Running heavy cycles are the problem when trying to control estrogen.

Even when I was fat the estrogen wasn't the problem..

You're on one of the steroid forums by any chance? You sound like a pro...

I just figured since fat people are more prone to high e that your body would aromatise any exogenous test. Do you do anything to control estrogen?

I ran .50 dex a week and it works for me. Truth is I'm only interested in replacement therapy and not running heavy cycles so I don't even need to run AI. My conversation rate isn't that bad...

Also not fat anymore....

What do you think about 100mg of test cyp/week as a TRT dosage?
Is this enough to see any improvements or will it just shut me down and keep me in the low range?

Can it fix my feminine looking body?
>25 year old
>Wristlet
>Terrible shoulder to hip ratio
>Curves like a girl
>Ass like a girl
>Chest hairlet
>Facial hairlet
>Baby face
Extremely unhappy with the way I look, mainly my curves and my face, I want to look like a man for once, am I too late though? Did I fuck myself over with xenoestrogens/phytoestrogens during puberty?

Attached: 2018-05-19_22.28.47.jpg (1937x2582, 3.02M)

bulk your shoulders and upper arms, that will reduce focus on your hips.

STOP FUCKING WHINING YOU BABY BITCH AND LIFT

Been lifting and bulking for almost two years now...was obviously a waste due to being low test the entire time

I don't see anything feminine here..?

I have wider hips, a baby face, curves, small wrists, and a big ass, and a smooth chest (unlike you). Work on your thighs and shoulders - (wo)men love big thighs.

There's nothing feminine about you.
t. gay twink

hey op how long did it take for you to feel the change?

pls respond

Attached: 1508202390417.png (356x333, 120K)

>TRT changed my life
My test is in the 900s normally and I haven't noticed any of the high test positives.

Something pretty fucking off is going on with me because, in spite of having high test, I'm suffering really bad sexual dysfucntion which was brought on/caused by stimulants.

Doctors say my issues are in my head in spite of finding a report from a guy with almost 100% identical issues as me which were caused by ritalin/concerta.

Fuck I hate doctors.

I do too user doctors are basically evil as far as i'm concerned

I've never had a good run with them.

I have severe stomach issues and they just shrug their shoulders. One even said "It's just your bowel habits changing". They have fucking posters in the hallway saying "If you notice a change in your bowel habits see your doctor immediately".

FUCK!