ITT: Cut Goblins

These tasty little fuckers. They're only ~70 cals a pop but I can eat 10 of them in a sitting.

Attached: figrolls.jpg (1600x1068, 233K)

Peanuts and anything with peanuts is my kryptonite.

chocolate and beer for me

>only

Get pb fit, I love the stuff

Only 70 calories each but they get the job done do you know what I'm sayin'?

From the thumbnail in the catalog I thought this was a picture of salmon

I hate and love bread so much. Just destroy my macros, why not? No, I LOOOOVE chugging a muscle milk to make up for it.

Attached: image.jpg (200x150, 48K)

It's fresh bread for me.
When I'm home my parents bake quite a few loaves regularly, and I have to resist the 'just one more slice' temptation, especially when real butter is brought out

Attached: file.png (450x300, 235K)

Bread. Probably the most comfy food in the entire world is good bread and butter. Also fast food in general I can’t go more than a couple weeks without

>especially when real butter is brought out
As opposed to what? Onions butter? Is real butter that fucking rare for you?

I make a 600g-1kg bread every 2 days. Sometimes with olives and garlic. It took me about a month to learn how to resist the urge to eat the whole thing in one sitting.

It's not their fault you can't control your apetite like the genetic dead end you are.

I could eat a quarter tub of PB on 1 apple. Somehow I usually maintain weight even tho I just ate 1000 calories in a sitting

Man u are tense, yoga or somerhing dude.

I'm a cool guy a swell guy

Many people have “fake” butter which is butter with oil n shit added to it.
Some have margarine.
So calm your fucking tits you nigger.

70 calories sounds like an underestimation honestly, I'd say it's probably closer to 150 each.

I mean, pic related is about 75 calories each.

Attached: vafl-batons-kras-250-g-ntl-10774811.jpg (1015x683, 65K)

Wow 700 cals in one sitting u must be abig guy

>what is margarine
>what is lard

Depends on the brand. In Euorpe they're quite small. 60-80 cals. I know the American ones are bigger.

Why are americans so obsessed with peanut butter or anything that has peanuts in it?

Attached: 3242646.jpg (716x768, 79K)

Peanuts aren't bad unless it's processed with sugar and shit, they're my main snack.

t. ketofag who dropped 41kg

>both are not called butter

They aren't called 'fake butter' are they, so why specify 'real butter'?

I'm not American, bro. Also, never ate peanut butter.

I'm assuming that there are plenty of butter you buy that aren't actual butter.
Kinda like honey. There are a lot of "honey" sold that isn't actually honey per se, it's just sugar that tastes like honey.

I assume thats what he's talking about.

I have a question for anyone who has the same problem OP does (overeating on sweets).

Do you intentionally avoid them as much as possible? I used to have the same problem, I'd always avoid them and view them as "evil", but when I'd get my hands on them I'd have an incredibly difficult time controlling myself. Later on I've started eating a cookie or a piece of chocolate per day and I don't have that problem anymore, I'm totally fine with eating just one.

Why eat that when you know you are cutting

Kek

This. Have them often enough that they become mundane but in small enough portions that they don't fuck your cut.

Honestly, anything hyperpalatable. The second I get a taste of anything like a cookie or some shit, my brain just goes into binge mode. Last week I had like four days of binging on honey and peanut butter sandwiches, I since haven't bought any bread, peanut butter, or honey. I just can't fucking do it.

This. There are 3 within 2 miles of my house and their ads play on the tv and radio all day. I cannot avoid Jet and his seduction.

Attached: jetspizza.jpg (700x420, 140K)

>>>both are not called butter

plenty of people refer to margarine as butter

a lil kookoo a lil wacky

Was just thinking about these things. I haven't had them in months but when I get a pack of them I eat the whole thing. They're so fucking good bros.