Lets get a natty progress thread going. Natty only. Let's see how far we've come

Lets get a natty progress thread going. Natty only. Let's see how far we've come.

Attached: new prog.jpg (1370x570, 227K)

bump?

yes bump

Six months of dedicated lifting
155->163
5’7

Attached: 1D0FDF06-17EE-49C0-8516-F44B708D464E.jpg (3444x3444, 729K)

Definitely a big difference in your arms and shoulders, not a lot in your chest though unless it's a bad angle. What's your routine? OP btw

Shoulders are looking good but chest could benefit from more volume. Otherwise pretty decent progress for 6 months

have you been working your core/legs at all?

what lifts did you do for shoulders?

Yeah, been struggling to make chest gains. Realize most work was being done by my anteriors and have started to make some better gains with better form. Also bad angle/lighting.

Routine is PPL, six days a week. Exercises vary, but the split is consistent. Add in ten minute warmup on the bike and a one mile run cooldown after.
Any tips on how to fill out my lower pec?

Attached: 2523C0D3-ED1D-4C53-83D5-66A22FE1CB44.jpg (2576x1932, 501K)

back's good as well tbf. Cable flyes get a very good contraction if you do them properly, and 45 degree angle grip dumbbell flat bench.

Yeah, need to find some exercises to widen my quads. Core work just started and I’m also around 15% body fat.
Shoulders mostly are from nordic skiing, masonry, and fish net making. So I’m not sure how to build them. Usually side, back, front lateral raises 4x12 and superset with 4xf 1pl8 raises.

Attached: 5EE91288-E4A9-4699-9501-261D5937C3C4.png (1242x2208, 268K)

Dude just do bench, flyes, OHP and lat raises on push day with triceps to finish. Personally I throw quads into push as well and do Push/pull/rest/repeat

6'3"
Think I have low test

very nice

looking good, nice shoulders as everyone else said. bring up the chest and you'll be looking great

fuck

Attached: progresso.png (2500x768, 2.3M)

also meant to blur out the faces but fuck it i'm not reposting it
roast me

Sorry for bad picture(s)
About 6 months apart, think there’s about ~10 kilos difference but I got way fatter than planned
Oh well some progress is better than no progress

Attached: 3D411B36-EDFA-4C7F-9080-04310DD52E2D.jpg (749x371, 88K)

>5’7”

I respect your bulk and the fact you've had the same phone for the last 3 years. What's your diet like? Mines fuck awful apart from I eat 0 sugar and don't snack.

Attached: IMG_20180518_143418[1].jpg (766x976, 193K)

Lmao you look like such a dweeb in the first pic compared to the last (meant as a compliment)
Progress seems kinda slow but then again everyone on Jow Forums is guilty of e-starting so
You look far better than you did before

I almost don't believe that's 6 months progress it's such a large improvement. Don't worry about bf%, nothing 3-5 months diet can't change.

Also
>6’
>82kg

Sorry I should have added I didn’t begin lifting in that time I just resumed lifting after a long (~8 months) layoff with no exercise

And the left picture was during a 3 week “”””””””lads holiday”””””””” so I was in horrendous shape with no diet and excessive drinking + dehydration but it’s the only pic I have since I resumed lifting

lads lads lads
srsly though das some good progress for 6 months. I found some more to fit in between my first and most recent

Attached: bathroomlighting.jpg (1761x960, 436K)

Myron (no circlejerk intended)
Also the obligatory:
>that guy who wears gloves in the gym bathroom

yeah dude don't ever do it. I think that was the only time I've worn gloves to the gym ever and my hands are still silky smooth
>I just want man hands

How do I look

Attached: progress.jpg (640x484, 64K)

Pretty good my man, focus more on chest for better balance

How much can you curl/skullchrusher, mirin seemingly natty developed arms

Do you have a chub going on or something

Have I made it Jow Forums?
3 weeks of Super Male Vitality

Attached: progress.jpg (1304x693, 193K)

I have a hard time believing that someone can look like that in 3 months but if it's true can someone tell me his routine? I'm 6'2" though so I don't know if that makes a difference

Jow Forums fucking sucks because you faggots are too busy looking at his cock instead of asking him wtf he built his arms with I mean srs maybe that's more gay or whatever but for real don't be a bitch and not shout out this niggas arms like wtf them shits impressive

nice cock

actually was about 2 years, went from 145 to 197
335 bench
300 squat (lol legs)
450 deadlift

Not sure if your lats are back there or not. I'll assume they are but your arms are hiding them.

Good shit.

2 years

Attached: ss+(2018-03-10+at+02.44.13).jpg (750x670, 111K)

> 3 months

Attached: 1384347473245.jpg (456x304, 29K)

Eat moar

working on it captain

>been lifting for a year
>still look like fucking shit

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I wish I took before pictures so I could see myself at least look slightly better.

Might be a good idea I didn't take any though, I might end up fucking killing myself if I looked back and thought I looked the same

He should have put a goku on his dick if he didnt want it to be noticed.

good face and body dude

Thank man you look sicc, planning to bulk to 210 then cut with IF. Every day I usually eat a pasta with ground beef, a big protein shake, peanut butter, greek yogurt, chicken, and fill out the rest of my cals with junk food/fast food

If I hadn't taken the fit path I would probably been a stereotypical skinnyfat basedboy by now, feels good to dodge that bullet

>good face
one of the first times i've ever heard this in my life, but thank you

Attached: 1439658255322.jpg (846x1077, 196K)

>kangaroo mode
I'm mirin'

Ive made a discord to discuss general section as well as subject based discussions, feel free to join discord.gg/e8VyGNF. The shit going on here is a clusterfuck of info but there we've got everything from newfag tutorials and threads to sources, compound discussion, trt, bloodwork, newfag advice, and much more. share this link and let'd make something constructive out of this subject. Obv im not trying to take this thread away from Jow Forums but for the more serious who want to sort want to wait for 2 weeks for a response on some forum let's make this a thing. Ive already set up a list of threads to help each other out. Come check it out. spamming would be appreciated.

source discussion for trusted, contributors only.

> discord.gg/e8VyGNF

anyone accepted, fags banned

I'm also 5'7 and approaching my first year of lifting. I hope I can get to look like your 1st year progress after my cut.

Literally all he did was stand with his shoulders back lmao

4 years~ Didn't lift the entire time though.

Attached: beforeandafter2018.jpg (3724x2560, 2.3M)

I recognize those shitty 3 way opening mirrors.

Which base are you stationed at? How's the gym?

>those hips
im so sorry user\
fucking hell

lmao, I know. I've got broad as hell shoulders and hit upper body hard to compensate but not much else you can do. Thx tho

You just gave me hope. Thank you so much

y you are not a woman, you'll be fit thicc af ;_;

Thanks man, means a lot, glad I could inspire anyone. Consistency is key.

HOLY SHIT EAT DUDE