That's it Jow Forums, i'm ending my life today

that's it Jow Forums, i'm ending my life today

Attached: braout.jpg (640x641, 70K)

And starting your new life as a bonofide chad.

Right?

Dont do it user

Do a flip

Attached: 1510713568700.jpg (261x169, 10K)

try roids before u do it

You taking the easy way out bro but dont for get once you've done it that it's not happy feels, no struggle feels, no love feels really no feels out all and if that's what you want to a head.

But just remember thousands of years of genetic struggle to make you and you where strong enough to make it! now why stop?

Learn to love the struggle and if your not feeling like shit now and again then your not learning

Or at very least start using heroin.

I have no idea why you'd kill yourself when you can become a comfy opiate addict. Not using opiates is a choice you make so as to not get distracted from your real goals and ambitions, but if you have none, what's stopping you from the life of comfy?

>inb4 some larping faggot who's never tocuhed a drug appears and claims opiate addiction is worse than death

Brah it's not like using drugs will make it any harder for him to kill himself.

Might actually save his life. But then he might be living as a heroin addict

Dont do it onii-chan.

Don't do it breh. It'll get better. Get therapy
T. Formerly suicidal Jow Forumsizen

Literally everyone has been there

No, most people have never seriously considered suicide. Prove me wrong.

It literally doesn’t though

Do you think it would be ridiculous to assume that a good number of people posting here have seriously contemplated suicide then?

Even just testosterone. Energy and confidence levels off the chart.

It literally does though. Also former suicidal.

find family
ask for love
we cant love you through the web
we cant help you
if i was your cousin, i'd prefer a phone call over your death

I don't know. I think imageboards tend to attract people who have had at least partially miserable lives, but that might just be a personal bias.

If you're going to do that anyway, why not abuse the shit out of anabolics before you off yourself. Get as big as possible and maybe you will enjoy life and change your opinion and if not at least you got as big as possible.

Why?

do a barrel roll!

see you later nerd

Don't you do it user. I've been there and maybe will be again one day but I'm glad right now that I never succeeded in ending my own life.

It's atleast a temporary solution.

user, you're the only one who can help yourself. I dont know shit about your situation, but atleast give it another try. the pain is only temporary. I believe in you user! we are all going to make it!

Attached: 6cf.jpg (575x523, 58K)

Please don't.

Attached: 1502080405560.jpg (500x280, 38K)

Have you tried prostate masturbation?
Don't do it til you busted that mega nut

Attached: 1521558624056.gif (300x337, 1.77M)

Seriously, user. I beg you not to an hero until you've at least run a cycle of test.

Blast a huge cycle of roids.
Either you get huge or die and both are wins anyway.