Send girl shirtless pic

>send girl shirtless pic
>she responds "lol"

Attached: images.jpg (160x314, 4K)

Lots of love?

Attached: 236DF346-DE7D-4278-8737-559679B8A655.jpg (720x960, 62K)

Probably a dumb bitch who already fucked a chad with the same or better aesthetics.
Or she's just a "nerdy" girl who wants to look deep. "I'm not like the other girls!!, I don't like muscular bodies! I prefer intelligence!.
Which is obviously false.

lel

Did you just send her a shirtless pic unsolicited or something?

Post pic user lets see what u sent her

post body

She was going through my phone, saw a bunch of shirtless pics and I was like "user why do you have so many pics of yourself, at least you look good tho..."

I told her she would get the next one. It was sent without the emoji blocking my face of course

>tfw girls are only into me when they are drunk

Attached: Snapchat-270723821.jpg (1512x2688, 999K)

body looks better than 90% of the male population, idk about the face; that can make or break a person. She probably a dumb 30% bf ''thicc'' hoe anyway.

semi mirin, already look better than mlst normies, work on that stomach bloat though
i think it stems from the fact that women have zero understanding of what it takes to build muscles so they dont appreciate shit

>These are the people giving advice on Jow Forums

>tell girl that you have to go lift
>"you lift?"

Attached: Angry+feels+some+speeding+asshole+ran+over+my+cat+today_58163f_5507890.jpg (633x758, 63K)

this is legitimately the worst fucking feel

lol

>ohp 95
>bench 135
>squat 0
>deadlift 0
tell me how close i am

Attached: 1513113403578.png (953x1282, 495K)

They don't say it with any malice either, just genuine curiosity. That's what hurts the most. I'm finally getting people mentioning that I look fit or that I look like I workout, though. It's a pretty nice feeling

With a caption like that of course she sent "lol" retard, what else was she gonna say? Maybe if she was into you she'd say you look good but doesn't seem like it.

>send girl dick pic
>she responds "good job" with a thumbs up emoji

What's a good caption.

For next time

>thanks grew it myself

>with help from mommy

no dude wtf?

All this damage control

>Just finished pumping iron, looking forward to our "cool down"
>I might be as skinny as Jack Skellington, but I still got a bone to pick with ya
>I bet I can deadlift your ass into the stratosphere
Basically literally anything else than
>I s-sai..said that y-you'd get the n-next pic

Attached: 1525202221385.gif (500x350, 1.19M)

None, don't send one, she doesn't know how to respond to that because what would she even say?

Well yes, while you were in her womb.

I'll bite
Depends on your personality and relationship with her. Assuming you're into her but just friends, try to keep things open&ended and be confident. What you sent was so white bread it wasn't the set up for a conversation, there isn't anything she could say to respond that wasn't forced. Big mistake people make with texting is not talking the same way you do in person. If you shorthand or think too much about it, you'll either sound whitebread/indifferent or stupid. Think about what you'd say if she walked into the locker room and saw you shirtless. Sure, it may sound stupid, but you'll be more interesting than just saying "yo here's a pic of me" and it'll help you build more confidence and lead into conversation more effectively.

LOL

>meet up with old friends
>"hey do you still lift weights?"

Attached: 1473196471364.gif (651x511, 334K)

this what was the context?
also you p pasty and it's made worse with flourescent lighting. why would you think that's a good pic to send?

No caption and try fucking posing

That's so true. You just reflect on yourself and how you haven't trained hard enough.

She laughed because you're a latlet.

You need to hit upper body harder, your core is pretty thick

Nice arms faggot
Mirin' your core tho.