Brehs

brehs

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-19 at 7.21.57 PM.png (868x486, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

experian.com/blogs/ask-experian/credit-education/score-basics/what-is-a-good-credit-score/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is this, Clearscore?

that your SAT score?

>tfw you deadlift more than your credit score

feels bad man

>760 just from buying something I was going to buy anyway with my CC and paying it off the day of my statement for 5 years
lel

Nothin personell.. .. kid...

Attached: 2018-05-19.png (610x316, 20K)

Mine is 720 from this after a year, the only way to use a credit card desu

Idk why y'all are bragging for. Credit score does not mean shit if you don't know how to budget.

Attached: Credit score doesn't mean shit if you don't budget.jpg.png (256x204, 7K)

Just like everything in my life.
Goddamn being a poorfag sucks.
Also, the poor tax is a horrible hole that keeps sucking you in. I'm getting out of it though, slowly.

Attached: Just like my lifts.png (270x161, 6K)

Who /evilcapitalist/ here?

Attached: capitalism.png (316x328, 8K)

Former poor fag here. Clawed and scraped my way up to the middle class. Still live my life like a cheap asshole who's in the poor house.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-05-19 at 7.43.47 PM.png (306x322, 20K)

Why is your credit so bad? I literally just got the basic card from Bank of America, bought gas and groceries with it, and climbed from 670 to 740 in a couple years. Did you not pay your bills or something?

A lot of stuff. It boils down to a number of medical bills I couldn't pay, to put it briefly. It's being worked on slowly. My debt amount isn't that great, it's just that I've had it and been unable to pay it for so long. Sometimes I think it'd be easier to just kill myself so I don't have to deal with this shit. Well, it would actually be easier, so I'm not exactly wrong. But now I have responsibilities so not an option for me currently.

766, but the only way to supposedly get a higher score is to open more lines of credit. Fuck off with that shit.

My limit is 500 and my debit only has like 15 transactions. I keep maxing it out and as a result my score lowers. For it to go down I need to keep it around 125 (35%). This is bullshit and I need a higher score to raise the limit. I've never missed a payment and I've always paid the full amount.

>just turned 23
>30k in bank
>no debt
>life scholarship kicking in in the fall, no more paying for college
>735 credit score after 8 months of trying to establish credit
>enjoying the gym
>have a fuckbuddy

Life's good Jow Forums

Attached: 201602_1116_iiege_sm.jpg (300x300, 14K)

>not having excellent credit
lol poor people

Attached: 2018-05-19-191616_582x290_scrot.png (582x290, 23K)

If you live near a walmart or another store chain with a great return policy you can do something to raise your credit score but you will probably need to change stores to continue doing it. Go to the store and purchase something that nearly maxes out your credit card but have like 200 or so dollars left on the credit line, keep the receipt in a folder with your purchase. Wait until the interest hits your card at the monthly turnover and then return the item for the refund on your card. Pay back the interest. Now it looks to the bank like you have made a large purchase and paid off the debt in total. Do it maybe three times or so and your limit will jump up but you'll need to ensure it's not a card you actually intend on using for every day purchases. Like I said it won't work if you keep going back to the same store.

Credit limit is based on income, if the income the company has for you is lower than it ought to be that could be the problem. If you were a student when you first got the card they may not have any current employment info on file, and think you have zero income.

Attached: flavortown.jpg (560x373, 45K)

No this is stupid, just pay the damn purchase in full. Paying interest is being a good boy.

I’ve been doing that and my score went from 550 to 729 in 8 months

Attached: 3D695146-E103-45C9-84CD-11D127530B7E.jpg (1242x1618, 154K)

Please teach us your ways

what sites this? how i get both score?

Paying the interest is what makes the automated system say that you're worth lending your money to. He wants to increase his SPENDING LIMIT so that's what needs to happen. If he wanted a higher score then just paying it off after two weeks by using the refund would be fine.

>222

At least it's an aesthetic number.
I haven't ever done anything with credit. Plan to get a cash back credit card now that I got a new job.

i don't think that will work.

one way i know of doing this is to buy money orders or visa giftcards on credit (make sure the VGC has a low activation fee

I've done it but granted it was a long while ago. I'm just saying personally what has worked for me in increasing my credit limit to about 7k with cash credit line. And having a higher limit means that your total utilization for the card goes down which looks a hell of a lot nicer than say having a 2k limit for your card and being at 50% or more constantly. Maybe they changed the way they review the spending limit process recently so you could be right.

Buy VTSAX and ignore financial news

Reminder that credit scores are one of the BIGGEST JEWISH MEMES that have ever been weaseled into our society. Resist usury lads

Attached: 111.jpg (758x530, 39K)

You can get a good credit score by literally buying your groceries with a credit card and paying it within the month with 0% interest.

Just don't be a fucking retard and put yourself in debt for stupid shit. That is the jewish trickery.

lol

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-19 at 9.48.30 PM.png (860x766, 304K)

Reminder that people who haven't reached their personal goals are more susceptible to believing conspiracies because if some abstract force is truly holding them back then none of their failures are truly their own fault

Agreed, you can get a good credit score in smart ways. Doesn't change the fact that it is literally a score of how well you could potentially make usurers profits.
Reminder that it isn't a conspiracy that financial institutions make their money off of selling other people money for interest and they literally have a score that they compile that represents the likelihood that you will be a profitable investment

So many credit-lets in this thread
I dont even have money

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-19 at 9.37.11 PM.png (592x232, 26K)

Credit Scores can be deceiving. I am poor as fuck, and have great credit score, because I can manage my meager income.

Attached: poor.jpg (652x308, 34K)

Good goyim

And I'm black

Get cucked, white boys

(Pls don't shoot)

Attached: Screenshot_20180519-224319.png (1080x1920, 194K)

What's with Equifax jewing people out of their score???

They have some inquiries that TransUnion didn't have. Maybe certain places only ping one agency, not sure tho.

>2018
>not being 800+
come on

Reminder that the biggest profiteers from a crooked system will keep screeching that everything is fine as the ship sinks.

Another nigger who acts like the number one killer of blacks isn't other blacks

Attached: 58575_1459304522420_1227600057_31266841_4014744_n.jpg (540x720, 104K)

He seems like a reasonable black. I am sure he is perfectly aware of that fact.

Creditlets BTFO.

I'm about to sell my home and become homeless by choice, too

Attached: Screenshot_20180519-200922.jpg (1080x1920, 237K)

on the DotR we won't be checking credit scores, boy.

>tfw 23 with 700s
>Got a loan for 10k without having to provide any proofs of anything

Max comfy

loan from a bank?

>implying experian isn't the only credit score that matters
My other two are in the 700s and I still cant get a fucking credit card to save my life.

Credit union

I'm And got a amex blue cash

I applied for that one last month and I was 705/660 with only a 610 experian and got declined.

All these cucks below 800 masterrace

Attached: Cuckholds.png (426x254, 41K)

How is that deceiving then?

>I manage money well
>this score that's designed to show who manages their money well says I manage my money well
>it's deceiving
???

Dude you aren't getting any rewards with that credit score. Best you can probably do is get a secured card and you'll have a credit limit of about $200.

No way this is true

my credit is fucked because my parents didn't pay for the last 3 months of my rent in college.

fuck me

Dude it's $10k minimum for Adm shares, do you think the average Jow Forumsizen has that? Could probably get the ETF tho

Meant for

>was 801
>apparently they switched the way they calculate score and dropped 100 points
>buts it's still the same

the fuck is this jewery

>tfw my credit been shit since I was 2, apparently I was identified theft
>tried to get a credit card when I was 19
>banker tells me about transactions from 1998
>still fighting this today
Can't lift this problem away boyos.

Attached: 1518591939786.jpg (960x960, 73K)

I'm not white, in fact I'm mixed race so I don't care

>760 credit score
>had a card for years
>still get rejected on good credit cards because not enough credit history
>but the bank will loan me money for a house i cant afford (college student)

the fuck

just starting life, how fucked am i?

Attached: wooptydoo.png (621x249, 17K)

>746
>only buy what I can spend
How hard

Attached: 1521862619950.png (168x184, 67K)

Didn't know negroes knew how to rodeo

Because it doesn't actually mean anything then. Credit inquiries aren't just going to see "oh he has a 791 credit score, give him $10 million in credit." They're going to look at all the factors. A 791 score is awesome, but if they check and see that he only has like a credit card he barely uses, it's not going to count for much. I got told by a bank back when I was first trying to get a loan years ago that despite having a 760 score, they'd need a cosignor on a loan because they only credit I had was from student loan payments, which were small.

Man there's no reason to consider suicide over your credit. Yeah it sucks, but it'll pass, and your score will rise so long as you pay your debts. Instead, you should consider suicide over your lagging behind delts and traps.

get on my level poors

Attached: credit.png (659x305, 15K)

>Banks with the bank that creates fake accounts

they didnt change anything retard. Its most likely you credit utilization.

Decent

Attached: Screenshot_20180520-014449~2.png (1440x1274, 149K)

One WEIRD trick to quickly raising your score: pay off your balance more frequently to maintain a larger difference between your balance and your maximum available credit. I used to pay in full every month and was stuck around 750-775. When i started paying more frequently (weekly at least), i was finally able to break 800.

>implying any bank isn't corrupt and untrustworthy

does this work?

>owe money to this phone company for jewing them out of a contract
>get contacted by collections agency
>if you don't pay this it will affect your credit score sir
Nigga do you think I give a fuck about credit.

It depends really. For credit cards, it's usually based on your statement, which will be once a month, and won't make a difference if you're making constant payments. Some things can be more frequent, like loan payments.

The etf works, too. They're effectively the same

Index funds you stupid fucks

Literally free money if you just buy and hold

Then after a couple decades you should have more than enough to live on

I won

Attached: D67C280F-045A-46E3-B0E4-888A4234D1F3.jpg (1440x614, 134K)

tfw Jow Forums has more investing knowledge than Jow Forums

I think we might actually be the same person

>financial shit on Jow Forums for hundreds of posts
>r9k tier shit gets insta-deleted
Literally not excusable. Kys mods.

Financial well-being is directly correlated with mental health. This is absolutely relevant to Jow Forums and anyone who thinks otherwise has clearly never experienced the bliss of a debt-free life with a solid six month emergency fund and maxed retirement accounts

>muh money
You're part of the bourgeoisie and part of the problem

>I'm scared to talk about things outside of my familiar circle jerk
>here is my strained justification
Grow up.

Literally what are you even trying to say here

Attached: 1517887968236.gif (1000x2049, 268K)

Me except im back to low cash cuz i bought my dream car. And 4 year gf too. Life is good when financially stable

Attached: 8D58BC44-2E25-49E6-80DD-5F45034CB503.jpg (3018x3018, 1.21M)

Kill yourself brainlet.

Lmao I would if I had your shit credit score

Shut the FUCK up about credit scores

>creditlets

when will they learn?

Jews are filled with candy, prison bus.

>have 13k debt
>on top of student loan
>2 credit cards
>struggle to not be in my overdraft each month
>have 990 credit score

Literally just need to never miss a monthly payment and your score skyrockets. It also goes up if you get accepted for a card or loan. Credit score is fucking retarded because someone could be 1 missed payment away from bankruptcy with a near perfect credit score.

>990 score
Impressive considering the scale only goes to 850

What shitty scale is this? Experian goes over 900, or at least used to

All FICO scores, Experian included
experian.com/blogs/ask-experian/credit-education/score-basics/what-is-a-good-credit-score/

Huh, this is what experian used to use (grabbed from google), will have to check again so i can shitpost itt

Attached: CE-your-score.png (941x478, 85K)

I'm just graduating; starting using my $500 credit card limit 4 months ago. My official tax income last year was $500.
They bumped me up to $12k credit limit last month. Just depends on the back I guess (TD trust for me)