Is this bullshit

Is this bullshit

Attached: Screenshot_20180507-213720.jpg (1910x895, 574K)

Bump

why would that be bullshit

looks completely reasonable to me in 1-1.5years if he hadn’t lifted at all beforehand

It says 9 months. Look at the three month progress too

what are the numbers? months?

are you stupid the numbers are right there: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 and Now

you for got 8 and 9.
also Now is not a number

No. That's where hard work gets you, if you're eating good and are on a good training regimen that is very possible.

No, now is now, as in this month. You've got your numbers and months. Jesus man I'm not gonna do all the work for you, desu desu

Attached: 1335107358696.gif (500x301, 410K)

That's not months ... it's days

there are only 7 days in a week not 9 you dumbass lmao

Attached: bDv4Fug.jpg (3112x2328, 1.76M)

you misunderstood. i was asking if the numbers "1", meant month 1, "2" month 2, etc. because that's quite a transformation for only 9 months natty.

>also Now is not a number

Attached: 1467872684700.gif (200x150, 2.59M)

I'm very proud. How did you get all that muscle while losing weight?

That's probably not 10 months of progress dude. Some people lie on the internet.

Just making some observations off the top of my head, the pic on the left is quite clearly a guy at around 30-35% BF. Assuming he is about 5'11-6'1, he's probably somewhere between 270-300 lbs in the left pic. On the right he's probably around 175-185. If we are to believe the progress in this picture, we'd have to believe that he not only lost around 100 lbs consistently in 10 months, but he also did it while gaining muscle.

I just don't really believe that. 100 lbs in a year is fantastic progress, but 10+ lbs a month even sub 20% bodyfat? Just not going to happen.

The pics are probably about 1.5-2 years apart in actuality. Still amazing progress and the dude should be very proud, but I don't really believe that sort of thing is possible in 10 months without some sort of unnatural help.

Attached: 1355122101441.jpg (400x400, 29K)

could have hopped on something, or just super dedicated. I'm jelly that he didn't get that much loose skin I had way smaller tits than him and it looks like I'm smuggling stingrays under my arms

Thanks for the insight friend. I'm 208 5'10 (220 a few weeks ago) and kind of hate going to the gym all the time and not being able to really increase the weight of my lifts. Can't wait to cut this fat and fucking bulk already honestly.

I'm speaking as a guy who has had a pretty shit time in weight loss, and from my experience the more "wow" the transformation the more likely they are exaggerating or flat out lying. It's very nice to have strangers on the internet to compliment your on your work, but they won't do that unless urged to by amazing progress. Happens on here more often than it should sadly. I remember one dude who claimed to have lost like 115 lbs in a year and was ripped and claimed natty, but there's just no way. Especially without progress pics.

> I'm jelly that he didn't get that much loose skin
This is a pretty big flag that it didn't happen as fast as he claims it did. Rapid weight loss leads to loose skin, slower loss allows skin to tighten as it gets smaller, though depending on the original size some damage is permanent.

I feel ya mate. pic related was me back in college at 215 lbs. If it wasn't for the fact I fucked around so much and got so lazy during school I probably could be jacked at this point, but I'm still on my way.

Attached: 215 pounds.png (1104x1959, 2.22M)

I lose almost a pound/day water fasting. That progress is easily possible.

and this is beginning of the month. Still got a few months of cutting but I'm doing refeeds now that I'm sub 18%. Gotta get down to 160 before starting dat winter bulk.

Attached: uh.png (810x1077, 1.02M)

>water fasting
fuck off retard. You don't lose a pound of fat per day. Go back to your /fast/ echochamber of people that have totally made it and show progress pics. Oh wait, no you guys don't.

Nice lad handsome face.

I never claimed it was all fat, but starting as that blob with fasting first is actually a good move. Burn down and rebuild. And nice insecurity you got there.

>On the right he's probably around 175-185
You guys on here heavily overestimate the weight of shredded guys. If he‘s 6‘0“ he weighs about 150lbs on the right pic. If he weighed 180lbs he would be much more massive at that bodyfat.

th.thanks....

You're retarded if you think 10 lbs per months is possible when you're less than 25% bodyfat. It simply is not possible for the body to shed weight that fast. No insecurity, just skepticism. I don't like people being misled into doing things that aren't doable, at least not in the suggested timeslot.

You overestimate how heavy someone can be despite being lean. I'm 180 in this pic at 5'11". I'd be much thinner at 150, I feel like I'd have to be roiding at that point just to keep up that level of leanness.

Attached: uh blush.png (763x594, 151K)

You mean underestimate? Sorry to tell you though brah but you are not really lean in that picture, look at your tits and stuff.

Never once claimed I was lean. Just saying got a decent amount of mass and leaness. And honestly they're not tits, but their not well developed, plus the lighting doesn't help. My bench sucks. Just saying that I'm like, idk, 15-16% at 180?

Just saying HE'S***** got a decent amount of mass and leaness.

fucking up tbqh familia

Attached: 1377566681396.jpg (806x605, 319K)

Just from a simple calculation, lets assume the other guy on the right is at 8% bf at a weight of 160lbs - then he‘d be 175lbs at 15% bf

that's not 8% on the right. It's like 10-12%. But yeah, it's somewhere between 165-180 depending on his height.

Regardless, my point stands. It didn't happen in the timeframe the image claims, not without gear or lipo at-least.

>You're retarded if you think 10 lbs per months is possible when you're less than 25% bodyfat
1kg/w is doctor reccomended, thats 2.2lbs

so with how low they'd go i'd assume its easily possible

>1kg/w is doctor reccomended, thats 2.2lbs
Is your doctor a retard?

The average amount of weight loss per week recommended is 0.5-0.75 kg. 1kg/week is very aggressive weight loss unless you're obese. Even if you are that loss doesn't last forever, it slows down as you get thinner.

aint have no doctor, its the standard

>1kg week is standard weightloss

Attached: 1377910944871.jpg (650x456, 263K)

there is 30days in a month user