Why is Fat Acceptance Such a Big Thing Now?

I cringe at it though why did I happen.

Attached: 300px-NicolasCageLaughingAtChrisChan.gif (300x176, 492K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a0F9bOgt-es
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's just women "running" rampant

its just women wanting the world to cater to them
you never saw any of those cunts tell a depressed fat boy everything is going to be alright

When the majority of the population became fat

This

Most people are fat and out of shape

I even get some people telling me that I look too skinny and need to eat more lmao

This guys have their physical standards so distorted that when you're fit they assume you are sick or something.

Also, girls love fit guys, but they also assume you're a fuckboi or get insecure about themselves and say they prefer a dadbod.

Feminism and SJWs. Cliche but true.

Double edge sword. Makes the fit people more impressive.

I was the only one in my circle of friends that stopped wanting to get drunk and pop drugs every weekend. Got fit and I've had all their girlfriends take passes at me.

fat acceptance ISN'T a big thing. it literally only exists on the internet.

fat acceptance has been a thing for at least 5 years, i came to this cursed board 5 years ago and fph threads were as big then as they are now

fph threads have been around on Jow Forums and before then /b/ since almost the beginning of Jow Forums, and have been part of the internet for even longer. you could find image macros making fun of fat people on newgrounds, YTMND, and other websites I can't think of off the top of my head. like said, I have only seen fat acceptance really be a thing on the internet, and aside from the like 3 months when Tess Holiday became popular irl, it hasn't came too much into the mainstream outside of college campuses (I assume, anyway)

Why is Nicholas Cage laughing at that ripoff of the Animaniacs nerd?
Is this a National Treasure 3: The Animated Series leak?

If fat acceptance isn't a real thing then why do fatties view themselves as human and think they're worth respect and love? Over a third of young people are fat.

why do you think?

I'll give you a hint: 56%

Attached: 1526256844278.png (500x667, 173K)

This, it's not even leftists' fault, it's actually because amerilards are all turning into whales. If anything, (((food industries))) + normie stupidity are the real culprit. It is insane that the very companies that produce the food that keeps people alive are also so malicious that they ended up turning physical fitness into a political issue. Not being a fat piece of shit in a world of delusional blobs is now a political statement. What in the fuck is even happening.

What spooks me the most is that gyms are slowly all becoming PF tier and eventually it will be impossible to actually lift unless you pay for an expensive powerlifting gym. I am at Gold's and they are already ratcheting up the faggotry by banning chalk and generally being hostile to actual weightlifters, not to mention their infamous financial practices.

Christian Weston Chandler
thanks for the pepe

>look up this guy
>read his wiki page
Holy shit I wasn't ready for that

Cultural Marxism has an ever growing hold on the minds of the people, the reality is that most people don't think too much and go with whatever the perceived authorities present as socially accepted. This is why healthy societies have a religion structuring the lives of the more shallow masses, when you take that religion out something else replaces it, in the case of western countries that is cultural Marxism.

Thread needs more Kelli Jean Drinksoda

youtu.be/a0F9bOgt-es

Because being fat is such a big thing

Dunno ask plg

Attached: 1476076644217.jpg (368x407, 19K)

SJWs want to turn everyone out of shape, dumbed down, and both physically and mentally weakened and fragile in order to create a society of obedient, docile cows incapable of resisting their dystopian nightmare

How the fuck have you never heard of Chris-chan before?

Would you say that it's a growing concern?

>why did I happen

Gold's banning chalk? Serious? Gold's is supposed to be the bodybuilding gym

are you me?