Why are women on tinder so mean

why are women on tinder so mean

Attached: file.png (540x776, 202K)

fuck that's savage

out fucking skilled

tell her "I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast"

Attached: 1521419716075.jpg (225x225, 6K)

uh oh spaghettios

Attached: med_1502548701_image.jpg (640x480, 48K)

All that testosterone the jews are pumping in the water man! Turning women into men.

you gotta hit back, that's what she's telling you to do. Don't be a bitch about it. Call her names.

>you eat shit for breakfast?

Attached: 1454919810200.jpg (711x459, 148K)

Good. Communicating through gifs is as pathetic as pun chains

Tell her that you were only trying to talk to her in a way she could understand.

What’s the basis? We ain’t goin no where but got suits and cases

Attached: 60453A72-025F-4BD0-8D4F-B8C584D407A1.jpg (2439x1738, 1.64M)

Fucking hell that is amazing

Attached: 1510948504883.png (835x631, 1.1M)

Send her navy seal pasta

there's no way i could succeed on tinder. im pretty "quick witted" but usually the quick wit goes towards being mean, so any time a girl would send me something like that i would probably instantly reply with some comeback insulting her

Kekd
Seconding this

Attached: 905283590285.jpg (600x600, 77K)

>Does your grandma know you’re an absolute cunt?

women love being bullied.. Just gotta be playful with it.

old ye best ye

>of course i'm a beta, i'm relying on a phone app to try to meet women who are bottom barrel and fuck guys within minutes of meeting them. do you really think i'd put any more effort into this

This is the only correct response

Drop the first "of course I'm a beta" part and it's reasonable.

Pls do this op. And post results of course

Would wife/10

Oh I hope this is true, that's savage as fuck. Also who uses fucking Ralph, not even his dad loves him

>black and white picture to show contrast
>bug eye alcoholic mother
>shows only half of face

so insecure, point those flaws out

If dubs you must do this.

It must be done

but that is needed to justify the second part

FUCKING DO IT OP AND POST IT

I legit open up every convo with "when we banging/hooking up?"

>the girl needing to use a phone app to have sex who posts black and white photos of 3/4 of her face because she's too insecure to show a real photo is calling me a beta pussy. thats hilarious

OP do it then also send her the link to this thread and tell her that due to this specific post she must fuck you, you have literally nothing to lose since she already decided based on your appearance anyway and who cares there are other cunt fish in the semen sea. Do it faggot.

Attached: 1519096609581.png (1777x1184, 1.76M)

Post convos

call her a nigger

checked. follow thru OP dont be a faggot

Attached: 1515378191173.jpg (1218x1201, 247K)

Attached: 1516218838814.gif (321x223, 2.36M)

look at filename, "july 21" and resolution you dumb cunts

Just be an alpha and marry her.

Attached: 20180520_003131.jpg (720x1316, 210K)

This kek

Attached: 1199_EJdKNVqh.jpg (247x249, 11K)

Why are tinder conversations so cringy? It always seems like a contest to determine who can come up with the wittiest quip.

>saying nigger to a christian girl
Well done you failed

Tell me how you flirt with someone you don't know and texting?

Are you that much of a pussy that you post memes. you fucking beta.

Send her (pic related) next.

Attached: 1525882072235.jpg (631x852, 33K)

do this OP

Attached: 1308137080151.jpg (460x460, 33K)

I don't. I've been in a serious relationship for seven years. I courted her the traditional way.

Just tell you you accidently swipped and didn't realize she had a horse face, so you were trying to let her down easy.

Attached: horsefit.webm (640x640, 2.8M)

Melissa doesn't look like the type of girl that should be picky about opening lines.

Juji is literally r*ddit the fitness youtuber

>simpsons pictures arent memes you dumb cunt

this, its not op’s tinder dumb faggots

>milhouse

not a meme

BTFO, she's right. Redditors on suicide watch

SNEED

>Why are tinder conversations so cringy?
>I haven't flirted with someone new in 7 years
Bro flirting is cringy by nature if you aren't one of the two involved and you've just forgotten what it's like with someone new

White christians hate black people...

No christian likes unsophisticated people who swear randomly.

This is why spending time on Jow Forums does to you, it absolutely ruins your fucking sense of whats normal.

Attached: 85E0EF89-0454-4F68-A831-1E1C657EBACF.jpg (750x1334, 128K)

Tinder is for ugly women.

this is just passive aggressive

Wait til you get divorced and you're thrust back into the hellscape that is modern dating, with no idea what the fuck to do.

>traditional courting

Have fun dying alone once you relationship fails.

Attached: zUwqrhM.png (1280x720, 513K)

>Virgin girlfriend
>Chad marry

>you may not have notice me, but i am watching you for 10 years now

Tinder is an absolute nightmare. I deleted it in the end because of a bug, but had zero success. I didn't match with a single person in my own town, or my most local town. Everyone was 6-25 miles away.

Most of those I matched with I didn't even recognise and regretted, some of them didn't even have one decent picture I could have accidentally said yet to while ignoring the rest.

When I did match the actual pretty ones didn't respond.

The "ugly" ones (not necessarily that to be fair, just slightly overweight or below what I'd settle for) had the personality of a plank.

Don't get me wrong, I can't text for shit. I've never done it. I don't text my friends much, I didn't text with my ex, it was a "come over" or a phone call at the start. I don't know what the fuck people want to talk about, or don't talk about, and I have no idea how my personality comes accross or if they have any personality at all.

Tinder is by far the most impersonal, impractical way to date I've ever seen. And yet, probably because Tinder exists now, I'm having increasing trouble meeting people out and about doing things.

Also, there really weren't enough people in my age bracket, either on Tinder or in the real world these days, I don't know what women in their late 20's are doing. Looking after their children, I suppose.

Probably the biggest post I've ever done on Jow Forums.

>t. bitter incel
Haven’t they started rounding you people up yet?

I get it man, shit's depressing. I'm in a big city so I get quite a few matches, even a few good dates out of it. But overwhelmingly they stop responding. I've given up long text conversations, I ask them out after two or three messages. I hate it though, it's borderline dehumanizing. But if I'm not using it I'm not talking to any girls at all

Baby penis.

Be like yes thats wat tinders for otherwise its street harassment.
Too easy to trigger now a days

Is she wrong?

>i'm relying on a phone app to try to meet women who are bottom barrel and fuck guys within minutes of meeting them
Commas user, commas.

>go on tinder hoping meet someone new since most people around me have their face burried in smartphones
>gets matches with guys
>they are spergs that fail at one liners and post shitty memes like manchildren
>frustration ensues
You really enjoy doing this to women? Man up homos.

Fuck off Melissa, your pussy smells like possum shit.

Because modern women ceased to show respect. The innocence is gone and they think it's okay to be rude since there will be no repercussions. No one will hit her and almost no man will dare to be mean in return
This

I like her.

No one takes courtship on a shitty app seriously and bitter old hags who can't take jokes usually end up single until their ovaries dry up.

A TRUNK FULL OF COKE RENTAL CAR FROM AVIS
MY MOMMA USED TO SAY ONLY JESUS COULD SAVE US

Attached: download.png (264x191, 6K)

Its because most girls puts up a front that they aren't sluts and actually are looking to meet people, because everyone has tinder so their friends will probably see it. Those same girls will fuck within minutes of meeting up with a guy.
Go meet people in person and actually talk to them first you fucking coward

>my nigga the good lord
ded

Years of guys treating them like garbage made them realize that most guys are garbage so they treat you like you deserve to be treated. The good people don't need tinder, they were are already taken, and lucky/smart enough to never fall for the bullshit. Just you losers left to abuse each other in a continuous cycle.
Enjoy being miserable the rest of your lives while looking up to the exact people created the situation.