Just got hit with a huge red pill. Women want to brag about you to their friends...

Just got hit with a huge red pill. Women want to brag about you to their friends. They want to show their friends you're instagram and see a ripped guy with lots of money and friends and followers. They want to tell their friends you're an investment banker, or athlete, or actor etc. Imagine a girl saying "yeah my boyfriends a waiter at a restaurant". it doesn't conjure up any jealousy from the girls friends.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-19 at 7.18.48 PM.png (512x884, 753K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2015/06/22/ugandas-ugliest-man-has-become-a-father-for-the-eighth-time-5257601/
youtube.com/watch?v=sBDOa06_wA0
youtube.com/watch?v=GkjfyERs5Jc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you're a retarded faggot

That's called status, retard

If you have height, face, money, body, and personality you can offset a lack of status and vice versa

it took you THIS long to realize that?

fpbp

im only 22

status is everything no quality girl is going to be with a loser

Well yeah thats what girls want. But in reality 90% of girls even attractive ones date losers, addicts etc. I know this because all my gfs were huge gossips. They ALWAYS told me shit and talked on speaker when i don't care to know

No woman has ever seen my penis and I have never seen a vagina in real life. I have bigger problems than this

Women will fuck anyone who looks good. They will even date a Chad who works at a grocery store. Even an average guy. Do you think people in retail not have gfs/wives and kids? Of course they do

Nobody fucks a deformed 1/10 who has status

I've posted this before but it comes down to this

Face = F
H = Height
M = Money
S = Status
B = Body
P = Personality

Value each variable 1-10 and if you get to a sum of 40, you have made it

Nigga even bluepilled whiteknight cucks already know that

yeah Kim Kardashian is totes going to be with a chad cashier

Only roasties really

>a walking breathing fake professional whore is your relationship ambition

Try graduating high school first, you fucking deranged incel autist

>he doesn't know all the celebrities who date well below pay grade
A handsome male deadbeat has the same "easy mode" life as an attractive woman user. You don't hear about it as often because men are supposed to have jobs, so she quickly gets him hired somewhere (or allows him to label himself an artist) to protect his self esteem.

metro.co.uk/2015/06/22/ugandas-ugliest-man-has-become-a-father-for-the-eighth-time-5257601/

You’re an idiot. Men care about looks WAAAAY more than women do. A man’s looks only add some value to him.

For a woman, her entire value is her looks.

Attached: 4A33F073-0EE3-4067-8FDF-AC4DDA6180F7.jpg (615x409, 42K)

he's got chad bone structure

Wrong. Time to wake up to the reality that it's not 1950 anymore and feminism rules.

Women don't need providers anymore, outside the gold diggers out there. More women are in law school and med school than med today. It's more about looks today than it's ever been. Women want Chad for who he biologically and sexually is first, money/status second. Women are winning, and men allow it. That's the blackpill.

Attached: betalife.jpg (923x1600, 302K)

Wat
If this guy is Chad, then I’m actually horrified to see what you consider to be Incel

Attached: 68E8186B-F26E-4A89-A94F-1C1F14D77ECC.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

Holy shit this comic was made by a shill from hell, never post this again you deranged lunatic

Wrong

Status is number one most important thing

The hottest women in the world are dating and having kids with men of status not male models

>inb4 but she's fucking Chad the pool boy on the side

Attached: slaman_rushdie_padma_lakshmi_bpe_20070115.jpg (600x439, 35K)

>this triggered by a redpill

Imagine being this much of a genelet beta

thats why girls love lious vuitton handbangs. their boyfrined is simply another handbag to them

if you are over 6'5", make 100k a year, lift, skinny and good looking then you are a chanel bag

if you are 5'6", make 20k a year, dont lift, fat and normal looking then you are a discount handbag from the discount store

Attached: 1526764879237.jpg (716x1019, 113K)

Implying that changes thousands of years of evolution.

Women seek resources first.

Men seek physical indicators of fertility first

What if i'm 6'0 make $80k, lift, have a 7/10 face but 0 charisma

>implying a chad cashier wants a fake, trashy slut like her lmao
>totes
Kill yourself and go back to ribbit

youtube.com/watch?v=sBDOa06_wA0

Guys go for looks girls go for status

then youre a well made chinese knockoff; everyone knows youre not the real thing, but youll do

What if i'm the exact same as that guy BUT I have a trust fund giving me $120k/year and i'm unemployed otherwise.

Then you're a cheap chinese knockoff with a lifetime warranty

were you home schooled or something?

Attached: greggo_is_disappointed.png (522x557, 233K)

I'm sorry you have only interacted with shallow women, please stop being a beta.

I want to be a $50k hermes birkin bag bros

Please don't fall for this shit you austists. I'm a lazy as fuck 26 year old who has acheived at most with his life an impressive trading empire on x3tc and a nice /homegym/ ottermode. Despite this my gf wants to marry me and have kids. Girls always give me attention because I'm tall and good looking despite being a mad loser and my gf of four years even had one of her friends ask her for a threesome on her 21st bday.

Just do your best to look good and enjoy yourselves. Fuck this materialistic bullshit. If some cunt is going to dump you because of your lack of wallet, she was always looking to dump you in the first place.

>tfw 5"7 but similar story

were all gonna make it

Good for you bro. Find happiness in the little things.

>my gf of four years even had one of her friends ask her for a threesome on her 21st bday.
did you do it?

Attached: get_a_pump_before_girls_night_out.gif (619x329, 2.62M)

he's not wrong user

Don't try to talk sense into them. They've been programmed to be ok with being walking wallets for women since childhood. They take pride in it too.

No. She told me after the fact. A shame too cause this chick wasnt fat back then but had a huuuuge rack

Lol you guys hang out with girls who are exactly like you are. It’s perfect.

But he's right. Women don't want to date losers.

Did you just turn 12? You might be retarded, if not. Society is built on this as a base premise.

22 is not young. I'm 23, and feel old already.

23 is a fucking baby

t boomer

wow I never really thought of this xDDD

the truth of what women want but will never admit, even to themselves. They don't want to win, they want a WINNER. They'd rather be with the stud in a harem, than a loser who wants only her. In monogamy every man gets a woman, but in polygamy every woman gets an alpha male. For that reason, 80% of women sleep with 20% of men. If you want to pass a woman's tests simply remember one thing: what women respond to is behavior that indicates you're with other women. They don't logically want to hear it, but if it's communicated in subtle behavior they get turned on

>my gf of four years even had one of her friends ask her for a threesome on her 21st bday
always taking the larp one step too far bruh

Attached: 1449102311208.gif (295x221, 613K)

women box men into two different categories: lover and provider.

lover: looks, status, alpha personality
provider: money, beta personality

the black pill is realizing that women are not worth any time or effort in today's day and age. focus on yourself.

Attached: 2Pk7VGx.jpg (544x390, 55K)

so girls like arrogant confrontational guys? when I am confrontational I feel guilty about it

When will you people realize that women want serial killers who brutally rape, murder and then later return to have sex with their decaying corpses.

This is what women trully want. I know, it's a hard pill to swallow.

youtube.com/watch?v=GkjfyERs5Jc

I love this post so much

Attached: 1525830402453.jpg (540x642, 131K)

Not gonna make it.

hahahaha the modern bug

>there is literally nothing to gain from a meaningful relationship with a level-headed female

Attached: 1526224903595.jpg (750x1000, 58K)

other side of the same coin

Attached: tumblr_ob183gWu8s1qa4l1ko3_500.png (472x643, 350K)

go back to /soc/, Jow Forums is a male only board

Attached: 1475158403680.jpg (908x811, 219K)

i'm sorry she hurt you man, but not every woman is a cunt.

wrong

Attached: 1521612057843.png (882x578, 86K)

i feel bad for you if you believe that.

>totes

>falling for reddit b8

>level-headed female
that's a contradiction.

if you're an incel redpill elliott rodger type.

faggots

Micro penis.

Well done for being 17. Status matters more to girls than anything else. Muscle attracts them because it puts you in higher standing with other men. Attractiveness matters to them in that other girls want you.

It's long proven that women rate men in relationships much higher. Status is far and beyond what women want.