How old were you when you lost your virginity

Attached: durex-tropical-flavors-condoms_grande.jpg (500x454, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KY2AaM_9iW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

21 i think

N/A

16, she came

Attached: 1517444529242.gif (184x141, 1024K)

TBA
Stay tuned

im 27 and still a virgin xD

also, if you still haven't lost it, how old are you?

>not trying to be an asshole/make fun of you, just want to know

25 year old virgin boomer

20, she came

Attached: 1449421548854.jpg (960x960, 55K)

16. We did anal at her grandparents. Didnt take her virginity until a few months later.

girlfriend was 2 years older. also fucked her in the ass at 13.

14, she was 17.

I was taken advantage of user-kun

I'm saving myself for marriage.

Turning 22 this Monday

18. Didn't actually expect to lost it. Was with gf when parts weren;t home and dry humping and playing around. Things ended up going a bit further then we intended, but both of us were happy after.

Was a bretty gud night.

15 she was 18
Legally I was raped.

The bible says she is your wife now.

Attached: 91f.jpg (550x366, 27K)

21. Trying to lose it at 22 but I don't want a one night stand. Once I get in shape I just want a real relationship with someone I like to hang out with.

68 years
still virgin

Haha my wifes a 35yo whore named stephanie then haha flubawabadubdub

>that 30 year old boomer who brings his virgin father to the gym

About a week after my 20th birthday. I just tell everyone I was 19.

dont date someone that likes you/started hanging out w you solely/mainly for your body/looks

been there done that (every tinder date ever), was fucking miserable (and still am!)

Please don't listen to the eye in the Palantír

youtu.be/KY2AaM_9iW0

19, she was my sister's friend and in hindsight way too young (not telling her age here fuck that). We pretty much tried everything, she was enthusiastic as fuck and liked it for the most part (except anal). Good times, still speak to her sometimes and there's still a weird sexual tension between us. I might wanna hook up with her again once she is legal.

19 had sex 1 time

23 now and born again virgin

too bad they're not

a group of chad's are ramming and running trains on ur drunk future ex wife at this moment

>xD

It's all starting to add up

I thought it was going to be this year (19), turns out after the first date and kiss she wanted to be friends because she is not comfortable for a boyfriend. She is autistic and has a bipolar disorder btw. Now we're "friends".

I'm 18, still a virgin. I've only actually started talking to girls within the past month or so, though, which might explain why. I was walking home from a friend's house one night and a drunk girl called me hot which, after years of self loathing, social anxiety, and body dysmorphia, made me realise that my looks aren't holding me back, just my low confidence. I've asked out two girls so far but both were seeing people already unfortunately. I have work tomorrow though so we'll see what happens.

you just summed up every sorority slut

>I cant wait to get married!!!!"
>spends almost every weekend getting to an unhealthy level of drunkness and taking five dicks a night in the local frat house
>expects a self respecting non-beta to get hitched w her

Based soiboy. Keep her warm for a more confident penis

How is this fitness related you fucking braindead faggot. Fuck off to /b/.

i was in the same boat as you when i just turned 17. still have the same confidence issue tho, even tho i was able to lose my v card shortly after talking to girls

Not yet, 23 yo. I thought I become less hornier but there are days that 2 faps occur and I still horny as fuck :/

Attached: 1525990184288.jpg (1080x1350, 1.78M)

>not telling her age
>once she is legal

Wow that isnt telling at all, get em boys

Attached: 231E2FF9-59DA-41B7-A460-B945430AC746.gif (320x232, 1.98M)

Implying you have ever touched a girl you larping faggot.

virgin at 29 years old, going strong

>his virgin father

Attached: 1525634124066.png (419x419, 295K)

Didn't even kiss a girl for 2 years after though.

I sucked on my mums tit for four years you treadless faggot anus

30 still a virgin. Meh.

You must be a squib you poor cunt

:DDD:D

Attached: spurod.jpg (604x478, 22K)

daily reminder if you haven't fucked a bitch raw (without a condom for you stupid folk) you're still a virgin.

Attached: 14317333.jpg (480x270, 17K)

what does sex feel like? same as my fleshlight? it's riley reids btw

I found out she was 14 later on

>four years

Attached: smughog.png (222x205, 86K)

Maybe I meant in terms of immigration laws :^)

the meme about losing sex drive when you age is for 30 year old boomers who don't work out, eat like crap and drink alcohol every other day
being a fit virgin is suffering

at 12 a local girl used me and had me rub my dick on her pussy regularly, the head might have went in once or twice

at 22 lost virginity

Also when I conceived my first child

After being a fat fuck for 24 years of my life and start getting my shit togheter 3 years before.
Lifting didn't change my body as much as change my perception of myself and raised my self esteem

18. It wasnt my choice though so I like to think it was really 20 but ah well

Anal virginity at 7

Normal virginity at 19

Attached: 930C7A66-89E7-4B56-BF19-9B89BBBD1786.png (3512x4192, 1.75M)

just turned 18 but im just waitin for the right girl, weird for me since im in college, so most girls are older than me, and it's weird for college kids to date high schoolers

15 like everyone else?!

Are you a guy or girl? Who put their dick in your butt?